NewCelica.org Forum banner

Sharmz forum is no more!

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Tones 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I am just letting you guys know that Sharmz' forum has been shut down, so we are being diverted back to newcelica.org.

#4 ·
hahaha no comment hahahaha

i prefer this one anyways =P

Hey hex, (just found out ur name is Hector), upload a pic of the gen2 tyc's!!!!

I was so close to ordering the red ones, but i wanna see the new ones, they dont have pics of it on the site.

#9 ·
hehehe yeh randy, i was gonna give ya a thankyou message when i get all the ****...
dont think i snobbed ya or anything hahah

still tryin to work out how to post pics up, so i'll do that tomorrow after autosalon

#12 ·
heheh
yeah the forum was down, now is up, but will be closing shortly lol

hopefully scoops are in good nic, theyre wrapped to the sh*thouse and inside two boxes for added protection lol

Ive got a new url as I will be surrending my current host, for all you dedicated visitors hehe

#13 ·
Originally posted by 2000ZR
um, just read the comments above. <no more to comment>

Hey Randy! How are ya!
Ready for the next order.... wink wink
Originally posted by -[ez]-
hehehe yeh randy, i was gonna give ya a thankyou message when i get all the ****...
dont think i snobbed ya or anything hahah

still tryin to work out how to post pics up, so i'll do that tomorrow after autosalon
Hey guys, i'm doing great. I'd love to bring more parts over, but damnit, a ticket costs well over a grand just to get there. I loved your country and would definitely consider moving there had it not been so far from home. Hope everything is good w/ you guys. Upload those pics so i can have a look

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.