NewCelica.org Forum banner

Sway Bars

1K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  2000ZR 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where to get anti-sway bars and for how much?

#2 ·
Do u wanna buy everything i want?? Slut... lol
U can buy the 3pt tower bar (rear) from n-1, its on their online shopping cart ~$400

And u gotta go whiteline for sway bars, i dl'd the pdf a while ago, i think the full set which might include shocks//springs is like $2000.

And i swear if the next post is: "where do i buy a white evo8 from??" i'll drive over and kick yo ass!! haha

#4 ·
-[ez]- said:
Do u wanna buy everything i want?? Slut... lol
U can buy the 3pt tower bar (rear) from n-1, its on their online shopping cart ~$400

And u gotta go whiteline for sway bars, i dl'd the pdf a while ago, i think the full set which might include shocks//springs is like $2000.

And i swear if the next post is: "where do i buy a white evo8 from??" i'll drive over and kick yo ass!! haha
There was an article in one of the hot4s tech edition they released, on the new celica and the whiteline kits on them...
wasnt a bad read, if I can get the scanner working, I'll post it up tommorow

#9 ·
Yup im in, is this the top or the bottom of the car??

Like i want the one in the engine bay.
was thinking of the carbring strut brace (on ecelica)

Ive actually got that celica article, cex, i can lend it to ya sometime this weekend when i pick up my scoop?! If that's cool??

Got my 90k service at 7am this sat!!!
Blardy blardy... thank god i got a 15% off shop-a-docket from safeway!! hehe

#10 ·
doesnt look like the same article guys, might be wrong, i lent teh mag to a mate so i'll try and get it back to scan it. This article was purely focused on the different packages available to the celica.
was a good read, it almost looked like they had used brennys car, kind of lol.

#13 ·
Ahhhhh sweeeet.... yes yes i LUV you!! LOL

So when do we get it??

I'll get scoop & bar when it comes in and give ya the $180 in kesh!!

All i need now is a bank account as fat as urs =P haha

Good work yet again!!

#17 ·
Hey matt, u back?? Im still driving w/o using 4th on the downshift :'(

Just wondering whats happening wit the strut bars??
are they still ordered?? If not ive found cusco's from an online shop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.