NewCelica.org Forum banner

Wedding Cars

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  brennyboy 
#1 ·
ok, guys i'm getting married
and its not for a few months, and I had the idea (actually it was my fiancee's idea) to have celicas as the transport. but we would need at last 3 other celicas 7th gen preferably.
would anyone be interested in taking part? there might be some payment how much i dont know.

#2 ·
ahhh!
hey hex, what a coincidence! im putting my car up avail for weddings and formal hire ;) im just waiting for the website to upload pics of my car. pm me ur email i can send ya pics of what it looks like with white ribbons on ;) as for charge.. pm me if ur interested and we can discuss.when is it anyways??

ohh by the way.. CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!

#5 ·
Congratulations dude!!
I'd love to lend my car (and be the driver too) but i'm in melbourne and im stock, but the good thing is ive got a WHITE celi?? haha

My friends brother had his wedding a few yrs ago and this is what he had marching down the aisle (2lane main road) side by side:

WRX MY99 // WRXMY98
MR2SW20 // Supra97 (non turbo)
EVOIII // EVOII

it looked sooooooooooo goood, thats his and his best men's cars... and they had them all posing and then they all ran to their cars and tookoff..... it was like a drag strip LOL

#6 · (Edited)
well thanks guys....
wedding is not till april 1st 2005
so i'll keep you guys updated anyway. but i need at least three so i can go with my girl, then the bridemaids will go in a celica each. the guys can find their own transport. lol :D
but if we were to get a good turn out i would definately ring up a magazine to cover it.
and the run its from liverpool to camden from camden to bulli tops. so its quiet a drive. and our photographer will take pics also.
once again thanks guys

ps. tony, thats not a bad idea to set up a business, you drive i'll do the wedding videos :)

#8 ·
Congradulations Hex!

Celicas for transport sounds like an awesome idea.

All the best to you :applaud:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.