NewCelica.org Forum banner

Kiora Kiora

768 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  VVTL-i Powered 1 
#1 ·
Hey where all the KIWIS at. Bumber about the world cup aye another four more years

Anyway what you all been up to, how are the celicas going? I blew my gearbox a few months ago $1800 later got it back on the road AHHHHH!
I want to modify this non-turbo 2ltr 3sge its NOT the BEAMS engine unfortunatly, so i don't expect too much power from it but don't mind blowin abit of money as long as it not too much haha. So i've got the air intake sorted out, getting a 2n1/2 inch exahaust system done soon and later on the headers.

Any tips on what else for this engine? I can't find any after market parts for it, i was also wondering if the beams altezza engine parts will fit its the same block but it got the whole vvti thing not sure if that makes a difference though.

Cheers.

#2 ·
Kiora!

I'd imagine that the ECU would have to match with the BEAMS engine too, might want to check on that one.

I heard a proper port and polish will give you a decent boost. Don't know where's a good reliable place to do it though. Any others with experience?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.