NewCelica.org Forum banner

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  VVTL-i Powered 1 
#1 ·
hey supp everyone i just signed up today :) well hoping use could help me out.
i got a 1993 toyota celica i want to try put a nice body kit on it. do u know of any good ones?? thanx heaps

#2 ·
hi hungstar,

Welcome to the forum! Hope you'll enjoy it.

Personally I reckon the Veilside kit looks good on 1993 Celica, it's kind of on the low side though so you'll have to be constantly watching out for sharp dips on the road. Oh and should I add that the genuine kit is on the pricey side too :p

VP1

#7 ·
Sup lOST JOKKUR. Since you were curious enough to notice it here it is FYI :love: I've been on the board for quite a bit longer and with many times more posts than what's shown, not that it matters anyway. Back then Celica was a revolutionary and stunning new car, the board was very different with a smaller but tighter community as Celica was still relatively rare. Imaginable as there wasn't even a 2nd hand market yet so you could only own it new.

The Australia / New Zealand and Pacific Countries forum was budding off and I was one of the first few lucky owners of this new gen Celica in our region. Many have since moved on to other cars, especially so when the new Integra came out after our Celica, I've stayed with both my Celica and the board.

VP1

#5 ·
welcome man, just an FYI this is a 7th gen celica forum,not trying to be mean. we'll all help you out, might want to also join the 5th gen celica forum to.

but yeah man, welcome to the social

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.