NewCelica.org Forum banner

Turbo / Kazuma / Custom screen

4K views 55 replies 8 participants last post by  jeffdveloz 
#1 ·
Hey everyone.

selling my celica and going to part out the car slowly for now this is what i have. Now all of these are OBO, i am not sure of how much some things go for. Oh and the prices listed are the ones without shipping or paypal fees. ok now to answer potential questions, the new parts are injectors, turbokits manifold, and bov. everything else is used.

630 cc injectors $200

oil pan already tapped for turbo line $100

SF intercooler and pipes $700

3" Downpipe $200

turbokits manifold $200

bosch bov $25

now here are some parts that i do not have pics of because they are to see if there is interest then i will take pics if there is interest.

Kazuma $450

10" custom video screen $250

See less See more
#2 ·
now here are some parts that i do not have pics of because they are to see if there is interest then i will take pics if there is interest.

Kazuma $450

10" custom video screen $250
You know the rules... Even if it's just to gauge interest (and there will be for these - trust me), you must post pictures with your username to advertise your parts.

#6 ·
Well done. :thumbup:

Good luck with the sale.

#17 ·
Thread title changed at seller's request

#20 ·
yes i was erik and yea no i dont have all the piping but what i do have is
intercooler, intercooler pipes and rubber sockets, injectors, manifold, downpipe, oil pan, bov.

so basically all you would need to do is get a fuel pump, the turbo, and the midpipe and exhaust so basically i have more than 80 percent of what you need, not to forget that the manifold is new and also the injectors,bov, and downpipe

#23 ·
everything dealing with the turbo is priced for 1500 together but i will do 1200 so your saving 300 dollars if you buy it together.

as for the screen ill do 200

also the best offer so far for the Kazuma has been 400 by celica221 i will only hold it until june 2, then the highest offer will take it.

#24 ·
Do these injectors come with the plug-n-play adapters? If so I'd probably be interested in taking these off of your hands if I get my hands on a DD intake manifold. I'm assuming I would need to upgrade my fuel pump as well to run these correct?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.