NewCelica.org Forum banner

The Ddragon Project...(56k no way)

20K views 177 replies 46 participants last post by  Ddragon 
#1 · (Edited)
What's up everybody? Thought I should show everyone what's been going on lately. I've come a long way from when I first started doing stuff to the car so I'll show you some progression pics from before:

A lot of stuff to read (just a forewarning...):blah:

When I first got it (day one...literally):

Then did a few things within 6 months or so:
(S2K antenna, painted GT-S rims, tint, installed a much better sound system lol...and it's not going anywhere this time.)

Yes, these are my only LEDs lightings and I rarely have them on because they tend to get distracting while driving. I also added Lexus Yellow lenses to the fogs with Nokya 2500K bulbs. Tinted the tails as well as removed the emblems on the trunk.

Then upgraded the lows to 8K HIDs:

Did some rewiring of stuff (everything is still completely reverseable too) as well as a few other things:

Upgraded the fogs to 3K Hids from vvme this past weekend (Thanks Bluedragon02 for helping me):

Warming up (sorry for the blurry pic, had to run to get a pic while they were green lol). Only problem is the passengerside HID warms up quicker than the driverside :confused:(Please help me if you know how to balance them:D):

And here's one of my future additions. It's only the front bumper though. I'm going a different route.;) Did a test fit tonight to see what it would look like:

I have a few other things I have to put on that I have in the basement and yes it's getting lowered lol...

Thanks for viewing everyone and I'll be updating this thread.:cool: Please feel free to leave comments and thanks!

See less See more
#4 ·
Me too man! Only thing is I want to go about my set-up a different way (well not too different lol...) I'll post up pics later on during the week of what else I have.

#7 · (Edited)
^^Yup yup, I'm gonna go with a 1.7 all around. Not too high and not too low for me:) Although I would like to go lower but the bumper would get torn up from a few of the roads I drive on.

Oh yeah forgot to add the license plate frame and custom front license plate I'll take to meets courtesy of blkcelica01:)

#32 ·
What does appearance mods have to do with being auto or manual? Just because its an auto you can't mod for appearance sake? Not everyone wants to race. Most ppl that work 9-5 jobs drive during peak rush hour twice a day, even if someone wanted to race and I;m "manual" where the fcuk would I go? Speed up jsut to slam on my breaks in a few feet lol. Now you ppl make me laugh.

Looks hot Ddragon! Cant wait to see the rest of the kit.

#9 · (Edited)
^To each his own:) People are always going to do stuff to their cars regardless of the way other people feel, some things will float your boat, other things wont:) Just like you, I do what makes me happy and that's all that matters at the end of the day. Thanks for the your comment though man!

#10 ·
is your hatch handle cf or black? lol i also got a frame from him.

^on this forum there seems to be alot of hating on the GT's and auto GT-S's

#11 ·
^It's black (thanks Jin!), I wanted to see what it would look like and it's been on there since. I still have all of my stock parts just in case though you know?

I know a lot of people won't like some of the things I'm doing and plan on doing but I'm open to all comments and respect them. So it's all good:D

#13 ·
^^Oh yeah I forgot about that too hahaa! I got it from Bluedragon02 when he was trading his kits for the veilside during the time when his celica was 1D0.

#15 ·
^That's coming up too later on when the summer comes;) That radio is temporary until I get some more money for the celica. I forgot to mention a few other things too I guess lol...

Depending on how I like the outcome or along the way if I change my mind, I can always go about it a different route you know? One would be Rmm sides, Tsunami rear, and kam front. Or I was also thinking a pakfeifer lip with TRD sides and rear.

#20 ·
Thanks man! I'm liking that sig too btw:)

A celica is a celica, no need to hate on transmissions.
:werd:

Hey guys, if I am able to get a hold of a tsunami rear (hint hint anyone selling?:D) I'm going about my project like what I said in one of the above posts.:D If someone is, I'll sell my trial front to get it.

#22 ·
^^My fault, I meant I wanted to go about the tsunami rear set-up with rmm sides and a kam front. If I am able to get the tsunami rear somehow, I'll sell the trial front to get it, along with the sideskirts and rear I have in the basement now.:)

These were the other two set-ups I was thinking of:
1) Kam front+Rmm sides+Tsunami rear
2) (Zero's idea:D) Pakfeifer front+TRD sides and rear

#25 ·
Your car is coming along great! I can't wait to see how it comes out

#30 ·
Thanks man! Long time no see! How's school and everything coming along?

looks great brandon! I believe you forgot to take a pic of the "other" thing we installed :)

^ The car being automatic has nothing to do with the way the car looks. Never understood why people with manuals are like that.

My car is auto :p does that mean i should stop modding it :shrugs:
Ohhh yeah hahahaaaa I forgot to take pics of that! I'll do it tomorrow:) Thanks for helping me out bigtime man! I really appreciate it!

Nice job so far, it looks great! :D

And ignor the auto comment, its your car, do what you want.
Thanks Geist!

looking good Brandon. and i used to have an auto celica. nothing wrong with having an auto.
Thanks David! I def. like what I have too man! Just trying to make do what I can you know?

Where did you get those fog lens Brandon ? ...oem lexus lens right ?

Cant wait to see your car kitted!
I got them from catric69 a while back and I haven't been disappointed since man! Yeah, they're the OEM yellow lens option Lexus had. I def. can't wait to meet up with you and everyone else too man! Gonna have good times! Hopefully I can get my SLR camera by then:D so you already know!

#26 ·
looks great brandon! I believe you forgot to take a pic of the "other" thing we installed :)

^ The car being automatic has nothing to do with the way the car looks. Never understood why people with manuals are like that.

My car is auto :p does that mean i should stop modding it :shrugs:

#34 ·
Thanks man! Much appreciated!:D

What does appearance mods have to do with being auto or manual? Just because its an auto you can't mod for appearance sake? Not everyone wants to race. Most ppl that work 9-5 jobs drive during peak rush hour twice a day, even if someone wanted to race and I;m "manual" where the fcuk would I go? Speed up jsut to slam on my breaks in a few feet lol. Now you ppl make me laugh.

Looks hot Ddragon! Cant wait to see the rest of the kit.
Thanks SmutasticGT! Hopefully it'll be done before May or June! Got a few more things I gotta take care of first:)

me likey :gap:
Thank you sir!:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.