NewCelica.org Forum banner

01 Celica Part Out EVERYTHING MUST GO OR TO THE JUNK YARD!

18K views 152 replies 102 participants last post by  core2kid 
#1 ·
Hey NewCelica.org

So i blew my engine and i'm not rebuilding my car. So everything on my car is up for grabs!! with the exception of No rims / tires and engine. I have everything else you may need so shoot me a pm.

for quick post purposes I have this picture with my tag for the rules and picture of the car and engine bay. I'll upload more pics soon. thanks

See less See more
#38 ·
the celica in one picture is black and in the other it is silver....just saying, because I contemplating 3 fuses in you will let them go for cheap. I'll send you a PM and a picture....tomorrow if that's ok....please PM me your cell number so that I may send the pictures directly to your cell phone. :) thank you

#54 ·
Update #4!!

Update list for sale.

Window Visors: $25 + shipping
Razo Carbon Fiber Shift Knob: $80 Shipped
Megan Short Shifter: $75 + shipping
Interior Plastics Part Out: PM for Prices.
Radiator "I" Plastic: $20 shipped
Small Relay / Fuse Cover (Under Big Fuse cover in Engine Bay): $20 shipped
Headlights: *Taking Offers* (selling as Pair Only)
Tailights: *Taking Offers* (selling as Pair Only)
Drivers Side Fender: Pm for Prices
Stock 1zz Header: **taking offers**
1zz 5-speed Transmission: **Taking Offers** Buyer is responsible for shipping arrangements for freight!
1zz Manual ECU: $125 shipped
00-01 Front bumper Foam: **Taking Offers

AND MORE! Go ahead and post here what you need, My INBOX is getting full. Or feel free to txt me for faster response! thanks.

I will be shipping today and today for I have these days off. I will try my best to ship within the week.

Txt 4084753362.

#55 ·
Thanks for all you do not have word that I say you're checking some of the cover and still not make payment and now you send me a message that it sold.

Re: How much for L Cover?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow-GT

denz say:
Don't pay yet, since I know i misplaced the Radiator cover.

But do not worry there is no problem thanks.

#56 ·
I did mention to you that someone was in front of you.. and I told you to hold the payment that way you wouldn't pay for nothing. Sorry for any inconvenience.

**FOR THOSE WHO PAYED AND PLACED AN ORDER I'VE ALREADY SHIPPED YOUR ORDERS OUT!**

#66 ·
i need the passenger mirror, windsheild washer resoviour (the white plastic jug that contains the washer fluid) , and the little metal piece that goes from the fender to the headlight bar and the headlight fastens to on the passenger side, the black pump/motor for the reaoviour, the gas tank door and the rear view mirror!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.