NewCelica.org Forum banner

2010 Boston Celica Meet (June 19th)

10K views 163 replies 20 participants last post by  WakeRider 
#1 · (Edited)
okay here is the offical thread for the meet. The meet will be held at Houghton's Pond. The address is
695 Hillside Street, Milton, MA 02186-5224

there should be a parking lot where we can meet up. I'll try to be the first one there so if theres anyone that got lost they can give me a call (PM for my number). So anyone who is going just add urself to the list. Everyone be on their best behavior since it is a public park (that means you Brandon no more ghostriding the whip for you, that means you too Roman we can't play beer pong there, that means you too Bill you can't hit on every girl you see passing by) and someone needs to buy Jen some sunblock, she was roasted like a lobster at the last meet (poor girl).

1. Aznboi812
2. Wakerider
3. Gtskev
4. l21l
5. TRD01GT
6. Giest
7. Alcool
8. smitty03241990
9. aznsyndrome
10. EvilGTS
11. Nick24
12. Farf (maybe)
13. Marlon
14. Evil Eye
15. TRD StreetRacing
16. KrysyGT
17. Dubsest1989
18. XxMoneyxMikexX

See less See more
#74 ·
Ummm try again since I am the one bringing the grill =p.... Gotta make sure to pick up some propane before this weekend =p

#82 ·
yea i can go for some 75w 90 gear oil and some sllc coolant if you have any. and some brake clean lols. i will take whatever you got but i dont need the oil though. got any maf cleaner? and also the shift knob. yea i can bring some hot dogs or burgers i dont know. some ice and soda?

#87 ·
Anyone want '03 tails or a brand new flat black metal spark plug cover with 2ZZ-GE stamped on it? I have both for sale and I can bring both with me to this meet. The '03 tails have some scratches and dirt inside. One tail has tint on it and does a good job of hiding the scratches. :D

Asking $100 for the tails and $40 for the spark plug cover.

#98 ·
Anyone want '03 tails or a brand new flat black metal spark plug cover with 2ZZ-GE stamped on it? I have both for sale and I can bring both with me to this meet. The '03 tails have some scratches and dirt inside. One tail has tint on it and does a good job of hiding the scratches.

Asking $100 for the tails and $40 for the spark plug cover.
I'm seeing some interest in this stuff. I'll bring them with me then, but keep the PM's coming. :)

#96 ·
looks like its going to be a nice day on saturday. i'll have some friends that are coming and maybe he can record a video. it is encouraged for everyone to contribute food or drinks or napkins.

#97 ·
I gots the grill =)... will fill 2 things of propane just incase since it sounds like a fair amount of people are coming

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.