NewCelica.org Forum banner

Wrecked!!!

627 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  xangrystylex 
#1 ·
Yup, the snow-storm this morning hit hard. Put my Celi in a ditch. Haven't found out the damage yet, but from the looks of it, a new front bumper is a DEFFINATE assessment. I'll take some pictures when after the snow melts away. BTW, not five mins. after I ditched the car, a state truck came by and put up a couple flares, and called the state police...how nice huh? :angry: :bang:

#3 · (Edited)
Not quite as bad as I thought, here is a link to some pics I just took. I'm taking it into the garage in about an hour, so I'll find out more of what's wrong with it then.

Minor wrecked Celica GT-S

#6 ·
Yeah, I'm gonna have them check that out REALLY good. I didn't get to take it in yesterday, they were pretty busy. The NICE thing is, my ins. co. requested that I deal with them, and a friend of mine works there! I'm gonna have him re-paint my center dash while he's doing the bumper. I'm also thinking of instead of paying the price of the stock front bumper, have them just put a whole new body kit on it...we'll see what happens. I'll keep you all posted.

#8 ·
lol i was driving and i was going down a hill and the road bended to the left and i just kept going straight and hit a curb with my rims (not the stock ones). sucks i messed up my tie rod or some **** which alone cost 1200.00 and some other stuff plus my frame might be bent. i was only going like 20mph. it sucks cause i was driving like an ass like for an hr before that then i drive alll nice and that happens. oh well insurance is a good thing and i get all my rims fixed while im at it. snow sucks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.