NewCelica.org Forum banner

Black Celica, Black Rims...pics?

9K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  edge 
#1 ·
#9 ·
canton_ph34r said:
well i dont do it to get noticed, I do it to be stealthy from the cops, i.e. low profile. Also I'm into the black-out theme.
stealthy? i assume the cops would target you anyways if you had a complete black-and-black theme going on.

#13 ·
well thanks for all the cop stories.....ha ha

There racing rims, more about the performance of the car then the shiny lips that every honda owner now has on there cars over here...

They also come in the 5 stud pattern. also is a 5*100 with a 38 offset (17*7) for our car?

Also anyopne got pics of there ll black rims on there car?

#20 ·
Gotta chime back in to support my "black" brothers. Black on Black ownz. I'm not going to attack others opinions cause we all have different ones but I seriously question what passes for good taste from about 80% of the posters on this site. :wtf:

#23 ·
SickCelica696 said:
that car looks like crap, get nice silver rims man, like some racing harts. It just looks like a dirty ass car on steelies. not to mention those are the most played out rims
sorry i dont drive a beater celica with classy mods like angel eyes, painted blue calipers and oil guage lol.

oh and didnt you spray paint your gt-s wheels haha. i wouldnt really talk trash on fn01r-cs when you got a set of beater wheels.

#24 ·
well lads to be honest thoes pics sold it to me.....black on black is the way to go IMO!

F**k cool set up BlackJDM!!!!

Polished lips are cool, but there everywhere over here! As for racing harts, yeah there nice, but price and shipping to the emerald isle would be about $3000 and thats just for the rims!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.