NewCelica.org Forum banner

Just throwing out some ideas

2K views 44 replies 6 participants last post by  soceur 
#1 · (Edited)
Theres already a big Celica meet in May near bitburg, and a couple of guys down this way want to plan one for July Aug time frame. One solid idea we came up with was to meet on a Friday afternoon at the Hockenheim Ring. There you could hit the track or just chill out and watch. Travel 45 min to stuttgart where you'll check in to hotel ( I can bed 2-3 guys, and i believe Manny can bed a couple guys also) for the night. Food run and a little driving around. Sat.....wash and shine session, then off to Kart mania where the idea is to rent the track for a couple of hours to ourselves. From there we can hit Die Three for drinks and billards and games, or we can hit Route 66 an awsome steak house here. A break to freshen up if needed followed by a 15 min trip to Tamm, a big hang out spot here, where we will make all that are there turn and stare at the fleet of celicas coming through. Sunday morning pic/and video session, and the conclusion of the weekened.

So anyone interested have ideas..let me know

Lau'San

#4 ·
lol. if there are...i got first dibs...they coming to my house:naughty:

#6 ·
did you uys see import tuner this month. In the readers rides theres a guy with a silver celica who says hes in Europe(army) Anybody know this guy??

#8 ·
umm I know for sure the front was an rx7 type style bumper not sure about the rest, I have to check out the issue again.

#12 ·
no not exotic performance this car is silver exotics car is blue.

#14 ·
??? oh i see now brice was writting from your cpu.. I was like wtf???Anyway they only showed it from the front..looked decent. But he had trophys like he had won some shows so....But his riding on stockers..what show do you win with stockers:)

#16 ·
huh?? SS means short shifter?? cunfused..lol

#18 ·
oh my goodness..someone ricing up a celica...didnt think possible..;(so Brice knows this guy?

#19 ·
oh and to think..HE got into Import tuner

#22 ·
VIVID GTS said:
we both know him he lies alot he said he had after market cams and had a eurospec motor swap hahah
Oh my goodness! I think I want him to join this meet...could be interesting. Does he not know of newcelica.org or does he just want to live in his own little dream world...jspec swap..HA! Guys like this kill me, but there good for a laugh:) Pls tell me he has
GT-S , because if he come and my friend Marky kicks his ass in a GT, then Im really clowning him.

#24 ·
What!! Cant wait till the next time I come that way...That guy got issues...he should have gotten a hyandai

#26 ·
wow I was there lastnight. Had to pick up my soldier from the MP station...wow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.