NewCelica.org Forum banner

FS: 1992 Celica Turbo All-Trac *RARE*

18K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  vip09 
#1 ·
FOR SALE: 1992 TOYOTA CELICA ALL-TRAC (1 of 241 in the US)

After putting a lot of work into this car, I am ready to part with it. I've owned it for almost 4 years. I've refreshed most of the car. It just needs a couple suspension parts and bodywork and paint to be finished. As you probably know, these cars are very rare. There were only around 270 of these imported in 1992.

The title is clear. I don't believe there are any accidents on record for this car. I have the original window sticker. I also have a HUGE stack of receipts from Toyota for all the parts used in the build. The car had 169K miles when I bought it in 2006. It has 179K miles now.

I am planning on putting the engine, etc. into an MR2. So the stroker engine, EMS, fuel system, MSD Ignition will not come with the car.

Here are the modifications and description of condition:

ENGINE
As stated above, no engine is included with the car. However, I have a good bare block (never bored) and a bare head that I can include if you want. You can build from them or use them as cores to get a built engine from one of the vendors (ATS, MCS, etc.).

Other engine accessories included:

Aftermarket oil cooler w/ stainless braided lines and billet aluminum sandwich plate. No more Hose from Hell!

Front mount intercooler w/ piping for 3S-GE side mount intake manifold.

SpeedSource poly motor mount inserts.

Stainless braided -6AN fuel feed lines from tank fitted to < 2k mile OEM Toyota fuel filter. Goodyear hysunite -6AN fuel return to tank.

Supra TT Fuel pump comes with the car.

3" Motoria exhaust w/ single tip muffler. The midpipe is bent. Comes with another midpipe that fits, but rubs the car.

SUSPENSION/BRAKES/AXLE/UNDERBODY

Most of the suspension parts were replaced with parts from a low mileage JDM clip. The only parts that were not replaced were the rear struts, front suspension arms, and rear axles.

Everything has been coated with POR-15. All the suspension bushings were replaced with SuperPro poly bushings. They have less than 2k miles on them. Other suspension modifications:

Whiteline adjustable rear sway bar

TwosRus rear swaybar endlinks < 2k miles

All wheel bearings replaced with OEM Toyota < 2k miles

Front axles freshly rebuilt with OEM Toyota Boot kits < 2k miles

Speedsource shifter linkage bushings < 2k miles

Speedsource shifter base bushings < 2k miles

Speedsource Crossmember Bushing kit < 2k miles

Mario Koenig poly rear subframe bushings < 2k miles

Mario Koenig solid aluminum rear diff mount < 2k miles

JDM ST185 LSD (rebuilt with all new OEM Toyota bearings and seals. Assembled by Spence Weir of Weir Performance Engineering. I had his solid pinion spacer installed while it was there. It's practically brand new) < 2k miles

Slotted Rotors from 935 Motorsports (pads replaced at same time) < 2k miles

Rear drum brakes rebuilt with all new parts from Toyota.

Fuel tank, fill tube, pickup assy, all from a rust free car. Coated in POR-15. Brand new straps/mounts from Toyota.

Almost ALL of the bolts/nuts/hardware for the suspension and underbody were all replaced with NEW OEM Toyota hardware.

The car comes with two sets of wheels/tires. The OEM wheels w/ Dunlop tires and Exel 17x7" TZ7 (Motegi MR7 knockoffs).

INTERIOR
The interior is in pretty good shape. The leather seats have cracks but are not ripped. Everything inside the car works except the power driver mirror (it's cracked). Power sunroof, locks, windows, radio all work great. The system 10 door speakers rattle when the bass is turned up. The A/C works, but only with a switch that I have wired in temporarily. I think it just needs an expansion valve. The heater works also. The battery has been relocated to the trunk.

EXTERIOR
The car comes with the CS/RC front bumper installed. The body has a good amount of dings that were there when I bought the car. The rear driver side quarter panel is rusted and needs to be replaced. Some of the clear coat is starting to peel on the hood and spoiler. The driver side mirror is cracked. The rear center tail piece is cracked. One of the corner markers is cracked.

I am asking $3,000. I also have BOTH of my turbo kits available (Greddy TD06L2-20G and Greddy T67). The car also comes with my stockpile of spare parts. This car would be ready to rock if you buy a low mileage JDM 3S-GTE engine/trans set (usually around $1200).

(Differential pictured is not the LSD unit that comes with the car. The LSD has been coated with POR-15)

See less See more
#4 ·
You can buy one brand new from the dealership for $200. Why would you want me to sell you one and ship it all the way to CA?

I'm not parting the car out.

#8 ·
LOL!!! Killin me... I don't think I'll be able to treat myself to another all trac until around tax time :( lol... unless I get one hell of a settlement from our accident and can buy a DD AND an all trac :D now THAT would be amazing, lol

#11 ·
Yep. As long as the engine/trans set comes with an AFM and an ECU. I just pulled the engine out last night. Just want to clean it up a bit before it's ready to go.

#15 ·
It comes with everything except an engine, transmission, ecu, afm. All that comes with a JDM engine/transmission set for about $1,200. The car comes with a fully rebuilt JDM Torsen LSD. It has all new Toyota bearings and a WPE solid pinion spacer. It was rebuilt by the owner of WPE personally. It cost me $500 just to get the diff put together at the correct specifications and the pinion spacer installed. It's pretty much brand new. The car comes with axles, as well as spare axles that just have torn boots. It also comes with a spare driveshaft in good condition. I also have a huge pile of spare parts that the car comes with.

#16 ·
Car probably won't be around much longer, so if you are interested let me know. I have a couple people coming to look at it next week.

#21 ·
Woah, I read through this thread awhile back, but didn't realize you were in Mobile! I'm in Birmingham. I'm really looking for a GTS, but that alltrac sure is sexy.
I wish I knew more about cars, cause I'd be interested, but having no access to a garage or trusted mechanic, no way I could get an engine/trans.

#25 ·
Hey I saw your post on the all-trac forums. That was an impressive restoration!
If you're serious about dropping an engine and trans into it, let me know. Shoot me a PM or e-mail me a kirkland.grant@gmail.com
You should sell the car to someone in Alabama, we don't have enough nice cars :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.