Install Guides Parts Catalog Gallery Track Times Dyno Database Tech Info

Go Back   NewCelica.org Forum > Celica Discussion > Racing Stories

Racing Stories Sub Forums: Police Stories/Tickets

Support NCO
Google

Old 05-13-2012, 01:01 PM   #51
bman365

Could have been a 4 banger foxbody..

| TRD | Molly | VIS | VarrsToen | BC Racing | Carbing | SPC | TWM | NRG | HoseTechniques | LED mod |
bman365 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2012, 03:57 PM   #52
NoRulzAt140 Mph

Send a message via AIM to NoRulzAt140 Mph
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Anonymous View Post
. Y would there be just that 1 place with a merge lane for people turning right. It's for people who decided to go straight and need to get back in, that's the only thing that makes sense. And it still wasn't dangerous until u decided to try and make it dangerous. And If u didn't want his lights behind u than you should have let him pass u. If someone did that to me I would for sure ride them with my brights on and stereo way up untill common sense told them to let me pass. He probably wanted to pass you for a long time and that was the safest place. And as far as you saying its illigal, I'm sure cops would be more angry about your drag racing than anything. Y didn't you just mind ur own buisness and let him leave?
You are absolutely, without a doubt, one of the dumbest people on Earth. I will pray to every conceivable god for you.

He was wrong. He can wait. Period. You are 100% percent wrong in this top to bottom. No question about it.
1998 Camaro SS 6M - SOLD
2001 Audi S4 TT - SOLD
NoRulzAt140 Mph is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:30 PM   #53
brianv3ntura
o-NO_oB-x

^ careful. his name is I am Anonymous. he is a hax0r.

i'm doing a run with this kid in a Lancer GTS with an evo wing. i asked him to run me but he says,"his clutch is burned up."

i didnt believe him, so i just said,"just hit me up later then, you know where i live."

will shoot a vid for this run.

Officially MOLESTED '00 GT (Purchased April '11) - Carbon Blue - 5spd - BFV Removal - Magnaflow Cat - OBX axle back - Resonator Delete - DDM Tuning 6000k HID low - S2000 Antenna - GTS Leather Steering Wheel - Hotchkis sport rear sway
brianv3ntura is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #54
NoRulzAt140 Mph

They can be quick if it is the EVO X style.
1998 Camaro SS 6M - SOLD
2001 Audi S4 TT - SOLD
Old 05-14-2012, 04:40 AM   #55
I am Anonymous
The Best User

you have a completely flawed logic in that you think your time is more important than everyone else's and that it's up to u to punish thoes who actually value there time and find safe ways to cut some time from there trip without interfering with anyone else. So far you have presented nothing to convince me what he did was dangerous or in any way affected anyone else so I don't see why you have to get all bent out of shape over nothing. Instead of just saying its illigal, which isn't the issue seeing as you broke the law in the prodded of trying to punish him for braking a law, just see that he was minding his own business and would have just went on with his life if u didn't decide you were gona race. I'm getting tired of this tho, I thought you guys would see the truth but it appears you have been blinded by laws and don't take the time to think about the act and determine wether you think it's right or wrong for yourself, and even then it doesn't give you the right to go out on the streets and enforce your own laws. Just let people do what they do. Don't worry about what there doing, especialy when it doesnt affect anyone, mind your own business keep your eyes on the road and try to have fun.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:40 AM   #56
GSBoek
Daddy Daycare

Quote:
you have a completely flawed logic in that you think your time is more important than everyone else's and that it's up to u to punish thoes who actually value there time and find safe ways to cut some time
Oh the irony!

202 CREW ................................................. No. 1
GSBoek is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:18 AM   #57
NoRulzAt140 Mph

Quote:
dumb dumb give me gum gum
1998 Camaro SS 6M - SOLD
2001 Audi S4 TT - SOLD
Old 05-14-2012, 07:21 AM   #58
party2go
It is known.

Send a message via AIM to party2go
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph View Post
You are absolutely, without a doubt, one of the dumbest people on Earth. I will pray to every conceivable god for you.

He was wrong. He can wait. Period. You are 100% percent wrong in this top to bottom. No question about it.
He'll stop posting if you stop replying.

2004 Celica GTS - April 2012 - Present
2000 Honda S2000 - Sept 2011 - Present
1995 Honda Accord V6 - May 2013 - Present
party2go is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:23 AM   #59
NoRulzAt140 Mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by party2go View Post
He'll stop posting if you stop replying.
Not as entertaining.
1998 Camaro SS 6M - SOLD
2001 Audi S4 TT - SOLD
Old 05-14-2012, 09:25 AM   #60
I am Anonymous
The Best User

Quote:
you shouldn't make fake quotes, it's childish and illigal
But yea this isn't getting anywhere, you guys haven't posted anything factual to support your beliefs and I'm tired of posting fact after fact and having you ignore them. It doesn't seem like anyone is going to change there mind. I know I'm right and it does bother me to know your going to continue driving around making safe situations dangerous, but there's nothing more I can do, you have to choose to be a good person on your own.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:35 AM   #61
NoRulzAt140 Mph

Quote:
But yea this isn't getting anywhere, you guys haven't posted anything factual to support your beliefs and I'm tired of posting fact after fact and having you ignore them. It doesn't seem like anyone is going to change there mind. I know I'm right and it does bother me to know your going to continue driving around making safe situations dangerous, but there's nothing more I can do, you have to choose to be a good person on your own.
You have posted 0 facts. The only fact in this thread is using a turning lane to pass is illegal. This ALONE makes you wrong.

The other fact in this thread is that you're a complete imbecile.
1998 Camaro SS 6M - SOLD
2001 Audi S4 TT - SOLD
Old 05-14-2012, 10:54 AM   #62
JennyBoBenny
FananaNanaFoFenny

Quote:

Quote:
I'm tired of posting fact after fact and having you ignore them. It doesn't seem like anyone is going to change there mind. I know I'm right and it does bother me to know your going to continue driving around making safe situations dangerous

We have a new contender for Dumbest Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemrac View Post
I still have all my balls too.
JennyBoBenny is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:58 AM   #63
brianv3ntura
o-NO_oB-x

i dont want to live on this planet no more

Officially MOLESTED '00 GT (Purchased April '11) - Carbon Blue - 5spd - BFV Removal - Magnaflow Cat - OBX axle back - Resonator Delete - DDM Tuning 6000k HID low - S2000 Antenna - GTS Leather Steering Wheel - Hotchkis sport rear sway
Old 05-14-2012, 11:10 AM   #64
sdsu_celica01
Murse Practitioner.

Send a message via AIM to sdsu_celica01
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineJenn03 View Post

We have a new contender for Dumbest Member.
Can we start banning on the basis of pure stupidity?

{the8M6syndicate} - 003
sdsu_celica01 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:26 AM   #65
I am Anonymous
The Best User

It was not a dangerous maunuver. And street racing is most Definatly illigal so I guess ur wrong again that was one of the many facts I presented. The mustangs actions not being dangerous was another. and that was all I was saying the whole time. It is clear that the street racing mad man is in the wrong. He was driving under the limit trying to piss the mustang off then when the mustang finally got a chance to pass op thinks he's on the drag strip and dicks him out of it then complains about how the guy drive behind him with his lights on at night. it is clear that op created the problem. No one is questioning the legality of the mustangs actions I am well aware that its illigal although i can see how having a merge lane directly across from his lane would make him think otherwise.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:35 AM   #66
brianv3ntura
o-NO_oB-x

Quote:
He was driving under the limit trying to piss the mustang off then when the mustang finally got a chance to pass op thinks he's on the drag strip and dicks him out of it then complains about how the guy drive behind him with his lights on at night.
STFU! now apparently i was driving under the limit to piss the mustang off?! i accelerated normally from a stop.

i was a complete stop waiting for the light and the mustang pulled out of a apartment complex probably half a mile behind me. anyone can tell when someone is is braking to avoid a complete stop at a light. he was just rolling to the light in a TURNING LANE, then he decides to drive thru that lane and go straight.

oh and you cant really see the lane markings on the other side of the intersection since there's a slight hump in the middle. in order to see the lanes up ahead, you'd have to pass the middle of the intersection first.

and i wasnt complaining about his lights being on at night i just stated that he had the nerve to ride me when he was completely in the wrong.

Old 05-14-2012, 11:42 AM   #67
NoRulzAt140 Mph

Quote:
It was not a dangerous maunuver. And street racing is most Definatly illigal so I guess ur wrong again that was one of the many facts I presented. The mustangs actions not being dangerous was another. and that was all I was saying the whole time. It is clear that the street racing mad man is in the wrong. He was driving under the limit trying to piss the mustang off then when the mustang finally got a chance to pass op thinks he's on the drag strip and dicks him out of it then complains about how the guy drive behind him with his lights on at night. it is clear that op created the problem. No one is questioning the legality of the mustangs actions I am well aware that its illigal although i can see how having a merge lane directly across from his lane would make him think otherwise.
No one said his racing was wrong or not.

And no, I am not wrong.

Using a turning lane for traffic bypass is illegal. fact. Indisputable. Therefore, wrong. By default.

Nothing else was a fact. You weren't there rendering your entire argument invalid.

The only thing that stands a fact is that using a turning lane to pass traffic is illegal.
1998 Camaro SS 6M - SOLD
2001 Audi S4 TT - SOLD
Old 05-14-2012, 11:46 AM   #68
Littleguy
The Original 1zz Fanboy

Send a message via AIM to Littleguy
Quote:
If I could only go back in time for one thing it might just be to pre-ban you before you join the forums. Your lack of common sense is one thing, but the fact that every single person disagrees with you, and you can't see the problem with that, really puts you in a league of your own as far as stupidity goes.

Girls pee pee when they see me
Littleguy is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:48 AM   #69
I am Anonymous
The Best User

I figured u must have been doing something to make him want to go around you. But from what u just said it sounds like he just didn't want to have to come to a complete stop. U still shouldn't have blocked him off tho, that was dangerous. I saw a truck flip over because of someone doing that before, the lady in the truck was trying to get in and the guy next to her sped up. She was so busy trying to get in she hit the slanted curb at the end of the merge lane and it flipped the truck over into the street. not sure if she was ok cause I saw it in the rear view, luckly. All I'm saying is just let people in, it's not hard to be nice and just let everyone do there own thing, but you had to go out of ur way to be a jerk to that guy.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #70
JennyBoBenny
FananaNanaFoFenny

Using a TURN LANE to merge or pass is ILLEGAL. What about this simple concept is so hard to understand?

If you are so confident it is not, I dare you to use it as a through-lane in front of a police officer.

Quote:
Old 05-14-2012, 11:54 AM   #71
brianv3ntura
o-NO_oB-x

Quote:
U still shouldn't have blocked him off tho, that was dangerous.
he couldve slowed down and gotten behind me, but he refused to give up. he wouldve passed me if it was a 1/4 run.

Quote:
. I saw a truck flip over because of someone doing that before, the lady in the truck was trying to get in and the guy next to her sped up. She was so busy trying to get in she hit the slanted curb at the end of the merge lane and it flipped the truck over into the street.
purely driver error. its common courtesy to let people in, but not the law.

Old 05-14-2012, 11:58 AM   #72
JennyBoBenny
FananaNanaFoFenny

I don't let people in all the time. I mean, all the fucking time. And for various reasons:

-they used the shoulder to try to cut me off
-there was no one behind me (ergo, they can just zipper in behind me)
-they didn't have their turn signal on and I'm not going to play mind reader
-they waited until the last minute to get over (sorry for their luck)

I will allow people to zipper in if they have executed common courtesy while driving however. I'm a good driver and I'm a safe driver. But I am also unrelenting when it comes to traffic rules.

Quote:
Old 05-14-2012, 12:07 PM   #73
I am Anonymous
The Best User

Quote:
Using a TURN LANE to merge or pass is ILLEGAL. What about this simple concept is so hard to understand?

If you are so confident it is not, I dare you to use it as a through-lane in front of a police officer.
You clearly haven't read any of my posts. I clearly stated that I am 100% aware of the legality of the matter. That wasn't my concern, I was concerned with public safety and it was a safer situation before op blocked him off. The mustang was pulling an illigal maneuver, we don't know y for sure, for all we know he was drunk, but there is no denying that the safest thing to do is avoid him. Not race him and block him from getting in the right lane, op could have caused an accident the mustang could not have.
Old 05-14-2012, 12:12 PM   #74
NoRulzAt140 Mph

Quote:
I don't let people in all the time. I mean, all the fucking time. And for various reasons:

-they used the shoulder to try to cut me off
-there was no one behind me (ergo, they can just zipper in behind me)
-they didn't have their turn signal on and I'm not going to play mind reader
-they waited until the last minute to get over (sorry for their luck)

I will allow people to zipper in if they have executed common courtesy while driving however. I'm a good driver and I'm a safe driver. But I am also unrelenting when it comes to traffic rules.
I like your style.

I let most people in to avoid the drama. I go through this every morning. The bridge to cross into NJ (The Tacony/Palmyra bridge) is 2 lanes that merge to 1. Both lanes are backed up for blocks so doesn't matter which you end up on. People either force their way in or they don't let anyone in the left over causing a longer backup. Then there is the shoulder which people ride until they are at the merge point. There I play goalie.
1998 Camaro SS 6M - SOLD
2001 Audi S4 TT - SOLD
Old 05-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #75
NoRulzAt140 Mph

Quote:
I clearly stated that I am 100% aware of the legality of the matter. That wasn't my concern,
This is where I quit.
1998 Camaro SS 6M - SOLD
2001 Audi S4 TT - SOLD
Old 05-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #76
Littleguy
The Original 1zz Fanboy

I let people in, or not, based on how good looking they are and/or if I think the car they are driving is good.

Old 05-14-2012, 12:21 PM   #77
I am Anonymous
The Best User

Quote:
I quit.
Good job taking another quote out of context, but yes it would be in ur best interest to quit because ever since the beginning I was undoubtably correct. All I ever said was op made the situation dangerous, what the mustang was doing wasnt dangerous. And u fought me to the end saying stuff like its illigal which at no time did I disput because yes it is illigal and no the legality of it wasn't my concern because both people were doing illigal things, and what's done is done I can't help that, but if I can get you guys to be nicer and more courteous drivers than I am helping a lot of people.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:21 PM   #78
JennyBoBenny
FananaNanaFoFenny

Quote:
All I ever said was op made the situation dangerous, what the mustang was doing wasnt dangerous.
The OP did not make the situation dangerous. The Mustang tried to cut him off using a turn lane, THAT is dangerous. AND illegal. Comprende?

Quote:
Old 05-14-2012, 01:59 PM   #79
I am Anonymous
The Best User

Quote:
The OP did not make the situation dangerous. The Mustang tried to cut him off using a turn lane, THAT is dangerous. AND illegal. Comprende?
He didn't try to cut him off, the mustang was already rolling and ahead of the op who was stopped. If the op hadent sped off to prevent the mustang from safely merging whilst in the merge lane then it would not have been dangerous in the slightest. The op made it dangerous by speeding up to block him off.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:16 PM   #80
GSBoek
Daddy Daycare

Quote:
If the op hadent sped off to prevent the mustang from safely merging whilst in the merge lane
My last attempt, after this I'm done. This is how I understood the whole situation:

He was NOT safely merging whilst in the merge lane. The merge lane was on the OTHER side of the intersection, he was in a TURN RIGHT lane. He had NO business using the turning lane to proceed past other people OVER the intersection and into the merge lane on the other side.

Old 05-14-2012, 02:30 PM   #81
I am Anonymous
The Best User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSBoek View Post
My last attempt, after this I'm done:

He was NOT safely merging whilst in the merge lane. The merge lane was on the OTHER side of the intersection, he was in a TURN RIGHT lane. He had NO business using the turning lane to proceed past other people OVER the intersection and into the merge lane on the other side.
Read all of the posts. They are both lined up at a light the op is stopped, the mustang is still rolling, mustang is in the intersection, op is starting, mustangs in merge lane trying to get over, op speeds up to block him off, they race to the end of the merge lane, luckly the mustang was paying enough attention to see he was getting to the end, mustang then gives up and gets behind the op. you can't do anything about him being in the turn lane doing what he's doing, all you can do is have the common decency to let him in and not turn a safe maneuver into a drag race. no matter how you feel about what he was doing the safest most mature thing op could have done was to just drive normal and continue on his way unaffected by the passing vehicle.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:35 PM   #82
sdsu_celica01
Murse Practitioner.

Send a message via AIM to sdsu_celica01
OP should post a google map view of the area and paint himself and the mustang on it.

{the8M6syndicate} - 003
sdsu_celica01 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:04 PM   #83
JennyBoBenny
FananaNanaFoFenny

Quote:
mustangs in merge lane
It's NOT A MERGE LANE. IT'S A RIGHT TURN LANE. Turn lanes are not through lanes. The lane on the other side of the intersection is a merge lane and that is for cars turning right to merge onto the road. I have one of these at the edge of my neighborhood. It is ILLEGAL TO USE THE RIGHT TURN LANE AS A THROUGH LANE. THE MUSTANG WAS IN THE WRONG TO GO THROUGH THE INTERSECTION IN A RIGHT TURN LANE.

If someone had tried to use a RIGHT TURN LANE as a through lane to jump ahead of a bunch of cars in an intersection, I would have gunned it, too.

Quote:
Old 05-14-2012, 06:22 PM   #84
NoRulzAt140 Mph

It is like talking to a Mormon.
1998 Camaro SS 6M - SOLD
2001 Audi S4 TT - SOLD
Old 05-14-2012, 06:32 PM   #85
brianv3ntura
o-NO_oB-x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleguy View Post
I let people in, or not, based on how good looking they are and/or if I think the car they are driving is good.
this. foxbody mustang that looked/sounded like poo does not get the courtesy. esp pulling off a stunt like this.

off topic: i saw a blue GTO broken down when i exited the highway after work. debated whether i should pull over or not, but i did see a girl on the phone outside the car

moral of the story: i thought about you

Old 05-14-2012, 06:42 PM   #86
I am Anonymous
The Best User

Quote:
It is like talking to a Mormon.
Yea it is. None of you read any of the posts and you are still triped up over it being illigal and saying u would speed up and kill people just so some innocent mom with 2 screeming kids in the back who accidentally got in a lane that goes across the intersection, now she's trying to get in, she looked it's clear, baby's screeming, she's distracted u speed up now ur in the way she hits you, the end of the merge lane comes, her vehicle flips on top of yours you killed 3 innocent people because u thought ur life was more valuable than there's. The point I am and have been making the entire time was that the op made a safe situation dangerous. There is no denying this and I am done with this thread because there's no point in typing anything seeing as u arnt reading, or can't comprehend what I'm saying. Proven by the fact that u keep saying it was illigal which we have already determined doesn't play a factor in how safe a mauver it was. It is also made obvious that you don't realy care if things are illigal because u said that if you saw someone commiting a crime you would speed and race them which is a more serious crime. So yes you have contradicted your own side and only defense for your side. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SAFER IF OP HADENT INTERFEARED.

Last edited by I am Anonymous; 05-14-2012 at 06:52 PM..
I am Anonymous is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:13 PM   #87
NoRulzAt140 Mph

Quote:
Yea it is. None of you read any of the posts and you are still triped up over it being illigal and saying u would speed up and kill people just so some innocent mom with 2 screeming kids in the back who accidentally got in a lane that goes across the intersection, now she's trying to get in, she looked it's clear, baby's screeming, she's distracted u speed up now ur in the way she hits you, the end of the merge lane comes, her vehicle flips on top of yours you killed 3 innocent people because u thought ur life was more valuable than there's. The point I am and have been making the entire time was that the op made a safe situation dangerous. There is no denying this and I am done with this thread because there's no point in typing anything seeing as u arnt reading, or can't comprehend what I'm saying. Proven by the fact that u keep saying it was illigal which we have already determined doesn't play a factor in how safe a mauver it was. It is also made obvious that you don't realy care if things are illigal because u said that if you saw someone commiting a crime you would speed and race them which is a more serious crime. So yes you have contradicted your own side and only defense for your side. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SAFER IF OP HADENT INTERFEARED.
If she was distracted she is the unsafe driver. No matter how 'unsafe' you think it is, it is illegal. So, in case of an accident mom/stang driver would be AUTOMATICALLY at fault.
1998 Camaro SS 6M - SOLD
2001 Audi S4 TT - SOLD
Old 05-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #88
JennyBoBenny
FananaNanaFoFenny

Quote:

Quote:
Old 05-14-2012, 07:38 PM   #89
GSBoek
Daddy Daycare

Quote:
I'm done.

Old 05-14-2012, 07:44 PM   #90
NoRulzAt140 Mph

Quote:
I'll be official, official now
1998 Camaro SS 6M - SOLD
2001 Audi S4 TT - SOLD
Old 05-15-2012, 09:22 AM   #91
Littleguy
The Original 1zz Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianv3ntura View Post
off topic: i saw a blue GTO broken down when i exited the highway after work. debated whether i should pull over or not, but i did see a girl on the phone outside the car

moral of the story: i thought about you
Bwahahahahaha, I'm just not going to mention the GTO and start telling people a dude on some Celica website thinks of me when he see's hot girls.