This covers the install locations for the RS3200 Factory Alarm system. It's pretty straight forward to install/uninstall. The only panels that you will need to remove are as follows...
Driver side knee panel
Driver kick panel
Panel that is directly LEFT of the heater controls
Radio trim & shifter trim
Passenger side kick panel
If you are trying to uninstall the RS3200 you might have to get behind the glove box to cut a couple of zip ties.
The brainbox gets mounted in the driver side kick panel
1. Begin with drivers door open and unlocked (Key out of the Ignition)
2. Insert and remove key from Ig. Switch 2 times within 5 secs.
3. Close and Open drivers door twice within 40 secs.
4. Insert key into ignition and remove it.
5. Close and open door twice within 40 secs.
6. Insert Key into switch
7. Close door
8. Turn ig. switch from "Lock" to "On" and back to "Lock"
--1 times for "add" mode
--2 times for "rewrite" mode
--3 times for "confirmation" mode
--4 times for "prohibition" mode
9. Remove Key from Switch
10. The power locks should cycle "lock" to "unlock" the amount of times from the mode you chose in step 8
11. Within 40 secs. On Transmitter, Press both Lock and Unlock simultaneously for 1 ~ 1.5 secs. and release
12. Within 3 secs. press the Lock button for 1.5 sec. and release
13. The locks should cycle ONE time, if cycles twice you have messed up procedure or a bad transmitter. If no good then re-try procedure making sure of times and procedure. If one cycle then open drivers door will complete programming.