NewCelica.org Forum banner

Complete 2000 Celica GT Part Out

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  jamespocoloco 
#1 ·
Parting out my spare 2000 Celica GT from Leonardtown MD, 20650. I apologize for not having the pictures available but everything can be accessed through my Ebay account if you search my profile secondchancesalvage16, most items are listed with pictures and prices but there are a ton I haven't listed yet, feel free to ask what is available and make offers on price. I can take paypal and ship domestic and international, I can also ship freight but only domestic. Trans has already been sold and engine threw a rod.

Sorry Mod's I will update and add picture with my username within a day or two, can my Ebay account be enough proof to hold me over?

feel free to contact me with any questions on pricing or shipping at
240-577-5474 text only.

#4 ·
Sorry Mod's I will update and add picture with my username within a day or two, can my Ebay account be enough proof to hold me over?
Sorry, but the forum rules have to be respected to the letter. PM me when you have the proper pictures and I'll reopen this thread. Thanks.

#5 · (Edited)
New pictures are available, so thread re-opened. GLWYS.

Parvin00GTS said:

Sorry by the time I got home it was already dark so the pictures aren't the best, but this is the carcass of whats left after I've torn everything off.

#7 ·
Yep still available, I can do $80+ whatever the shipping is for the front bumper but i have the small middle grill piece listed separately but can also include if interested. Bumper is in relatively good condition but is rough on the bottom where it has been run up on the curb a few times.

#8 ·
Just a few more pictures of the interior, rear seats, carpet, dash, passenger seat, and almost all interior plastics available and all in perfect condition. Many parts still left but are already disassembled from car in previous picture so they can ship out quicker, feel free to pm with any questions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.