NewCelica.org Forum banner

2010 Boston Celica Meet (June 19th)

10K views 163 replies 20 participants last post by  WakeRider 
#1 · (Edited)
okay here is the offical thread for the meet. The meet will be held at Houghton's Pond. The address is
695 Hillside Street, Milton, MA 02186-5224

there should be a parking lot where we can meet up. I'll try to be the first one there so if theres anyone that got lost they can give me a call (PM for my number). So anyone who is going just add urself to the list. Everyone be on their best behavior since it is a public park (that means you Brandon no more ghostriding the whip for you, that means you too Roman we can't play beer pong there, that means you too Bill you can't hit on every girl you see passing by) and someone needs to buy Jen some sunblock, she was roasted like a lobster at the last meet (poor girl).

1. Aznboi812
2. Wakerider
3. Gtskev
4. l21l
5. TRD01GT
6. Giest
7. Alcool
8. smitty03241990
9. aznsyndrome
10. EvilGTS
11. Nick24
12. Farf (maybe)
13. Marlon
14. Evil Eye
15. TRD StreetRacing
16. KrysyGT
17. Dubsest1989
18. XxMoneyxMikexX

See less See more
#35 ·
I MAY be able to make this meet...I missed the last one unfortunately. My engine is at R&L Engines in Dover NH right now so they can do crank work, measure all my bearings, balance and file fit my Mahle's...if I get the engine back and can assemble it all and get it in the car in time I'd love to make it!

No real cosmetic mods, stock 2000 GTS with S2k antenna, Fidanza Flywheel, Southbend TZ clutch, 12.3/1 Mahle's, CWX Gears, Moroso Pan, MWR Main + Rod bearings...I think that's about it though...

#36 ·
I MAY be able to make this meet...I missed the last one unfortunately. My engine is at R&L Engines in Dover NH right now so they can do crank work, measure all my bearings, balance and file fit my Mahle's...if I get the engine back and can assemble it all and get it in the car in time I'd love to make it!

No real cosmetic mods, stock 2000 GTS with S2k antenna, Fidanza Flywheel, Southbend TZ clutch, 12.3/1 Mahle's, CWX Gears, Moroso Pan, MWR Main + Rod bearings...I think that's about it though...
yea you should try to make it, doesnt really matter if you did any cosmetic mods you should just show up. but i would rather do internal mods than waste all my money on cosmetic mods right now too. it seems like you have your 2zz pretty well built so far, whats next? head work?

#42 ·
Its a battery Joe... you should be able to get a battery in 2 weeks at somepoint... hell i am not even that busy. Will be nice to see you guys there. Hopefully I can get my car fixed up in time. That bumper damage is pissing me off uber bad =p
Rims will be ordered by Friday though so those should be on in time =)

#51 ·
Haha, no I didn't mean I wouldn't have time to get a battery, I meant I hope the car itself can make the long drive. It's been a while since I turned it over. It's got a nice layer of dust on it too. :D

lol, if i had money for a optima yellow i'd give you mine
Thanks anyway Jen. :gap:

ahhhh....i see some oldschool vet now

BTW...krysy you gotta attend ....so do you Bill
:werd:

Speaking of old school vets, you better be there after all this talk Mike. :D

#45 ·
Sweet Deal Mike. I am gonna make a thread for a meet sometime around end of july early august on a saturday to replace the seaside heights meet since that seems to have died off... I will try to find a beach replacement =p

#47 ·
Hey stranger..... gonna make the August Japanese Car Day?

#53 ·
hahahaha kickass... guys stay tuned for the thread about the next big meet that will be somewhere between RI and CT so its in the middle for the two big groups (NY, MA)

#57 ·
as of now i am down for a playdate. :)

I have to swim 1m @ Hopkinton for a breast cancer fund raiser in the AM, so I may be a little tired, but I'll be there providing the RX8 cooperates :)

#61 ·
If anyone is interested I can bring a barely used set of tein s-tech springs, a used set of tanabe precedo springs, an APR racing front strut brace with blue plates and a trd shift knob... 100$ for teins, 50$ for tanabes, 80$ for the brace, 5$ for the knob with a 1-6 shift pattern sticker :gap: I can also hook someone up with motor oil, brake clean, colant etc for free just let me know I'll drag that stuff with me as long as I don't have to take it back

#62 ·
I will take some brake clean since I am gonna be swapping rotors eventually... And how bout that rear disk conversion roman :chuckles:

#64 ·
Its going to be... either RI or CT for the seaside replacement... btw anyone who wants stock GT rims I should have them off in time for this meet (fingers crossed that the rims get in here on time) Throw me an offer cause the tires are basically no good...

#66 ·
i'll buy the shift knob. do you have a picture of it lols. i also might be interested in some motor oil coolant and break clean. what else do you got? tranny oil?. and wakerider i might be interested in your two box of tints. I'll be bringing some tire shine if anyone wants to shine up their tires.

#78 ·
what kind of oil do you have?
I have Toyota 5W-20 and Valvoline 5W-30 non synthetic, all in 1qt. bottles I can also get some 0W-20. but I don't see anyone needing that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.