NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida: OneZZ Turbo Kit, Apexi PFC, ACT, Fidanza, MWR, etc.

14K views 85 replies 21 participants last post by  Omnious 
#1 ·
Good Evening Everyone,

Unfortunately, with the coming of graduation (Go Seminoles), I am heading in a different direction in car selection, so I am selling my collection of many years.

- Custom Carbon-Fiber 3-Pod Gauge w/ XTune Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, and Water Temperature gauges w/ OP Sensor (Does not come with shifting boot)- $250 Shipped
-Turbokit.com Downpipe (w/o Wideband o2), Turbo Manifold w/Gasket, and Turbo w/Internal Wastegate @8psi. 4k Miles on it - $800 Shipped
- Apexi PFC & Commander - $550 Shipped
- MWR Fuel Rail - $200 Shipped
- 440cc Injectors - $280 Shipped
- 800cc w/ MWR Plug-N-Play Fuel Injector Connector Set - $400 Shipped
- BNIB ACT HDSS Clutch from MWR - $350 Shipped
- 1zz Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel w/BNIB Surface Plate - $300 Plus Shipping
- BNIB ARP Bolt Set - $40 Shipped
- SF (Stafford Fabrication) Intercooler Piping (bought from JanitorFox) & Ebay Intercooler Piping w/Intercooler (BOV not included) - Best Offer
- 18x9.5 RPF1s (2) Black w/ 225/40/18, (2) SBC w/ 235/35/18 - $1200 Plus Stock Trade OBO. Locals Only.
- BC Coilovers w/an extra stut. Approximately 10k Miles - $750 shipped
- (2) 25mm 54.1 Hubcentric Spacers - $40 Shipped

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Unfortunately, I am not sure. I was looking for the serial number on the box, but no cigar. I think I left the manual/papers back home in Miami, and the coilovers are still on my car until later on this week hopefully, so if the serial number is embedded on it, I will be able to tell you upon removal. They are the BR Type Coilovers.

#8 ·
If you Instagram Search, "STATIC_GTS", he was the one that installed the coilovers for me, and from his knowledge, he said it will definitely clear because he is running them in the back on his Celica. He said with 15mm, you will need to shave the studs. He also said that he needed shaved his when he was running 19mm adapters. Not sure if he tried the 25mm before he shaved them for the 19mm though. There is a thread if you google it delineating it. If I come across it again, I will PM it to you.

#9 ·
Purchased-The-5spd-IS300-Saturday Bump.
Here are more parts for sale that I am adding to the list.

- Rare GREDDY Electronic Boost Controller w/Solenoid - $260 Shipped
- BNIB EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads - Toyota Celica GTS 00+ GT 01+ Front (EBC-DP41325R) - $100 Shipped
- Photographical Proof of the Possession of Ebay Spacers
- 52mm Fiberglass 3 Gauge pod (Needs work. minor cracks) - Reasonable Offer
- New TC Sportline Short Shifter - $40 Shipped ( I think those are all the parts. had it stored a way for a while).

Also, if anyone in Florida has a buddy looking to purchase a Celica, I have a 2002 Celica GT with about 126k on Chassis, and about 90k on the Engine from MonkeyWrenchRacing.com (electronic receipt can be provided upon request)
Celica will come with stock suspension, stock wheels (once I find some), and no Yakima bike rack unless incentivized to leave them on. The car has high mileage on it because I've driven 954 miles from Tallahassee to Miami and back on Spring, Summer, and Winter Breaks since 2011. It has been reliable with the new motor. No oil consumption problems whatsoever.

Attachments

#18 ·
***EDIT***
Price Alteration
- Custom Carbon-Fiber 3-Pod Gauge w/ XTune Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, and Water Temperature gauges w/ OP Sensor (Does not come with shifting boot)- $220 Shipped
-Turbokit.com Downpipe (w/o Wideband o2), Turbo Manifold w/Gasket, and Turbo w/Internal Wastegate @8psi. 4k Miles on it - $750 Shipped
- Apexi PFC & Commander (bought but never used it)- $510 Shipped
- MWR Fuel Rail - $200 Shipped
- 440cc Injectors - $270 Shipped ($330 New on MWR)
- 800cc w/ MWR Plug-N-Play Fuel Injector Connector Set - $305 Shipped (~ $400 New on MWR)
- BNIB ACT HDSS Clutch from MWR - $340 Shipped ($370 New on MWR)
- 1zz Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel w/BNIB Surface Plate - $300 Plus Shipping
- BNIB ARP Flywheel Bolt Set – ***FREE*** with the Purchase of the Flywheel
- TWO Sets of Intercooler Piping (1) SF (Stafford Fabrication) Intercooler Piping (bought from JanitorFox) & (2) Ebay Intercooler Piping w/o Intercooler (would be too heavy) (BOV not included) - $200 Plus Shipping
- BC Coilovers w/an extra strut. Approximately 10k Miles - $750 shipped
- (2) 25mm 54.1 Hubcentric Spacers - $40 Shipped

Derived from prices on MonkeyWrenchRacing.com. Feel free to check and submit offers.
Your Funding will go to the purchase of a 2jzgte Aristo Twin-Turbo Engine :)
"You" Pay PayPal Fees.

#20 ·
"You" Pay PayPal Fees.
Please remember that this requirement is not encouraged by this forum's policy, as it often leads to complaints and bad feedback.

The fees Paypal charge you for your sale are your responsibility.
If you want the buyer to "pay for the fees", include them from the get-go in your overall asking price, so there are no surprises down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.