NewCelica.org Forum banner

WTB: 1ZZ-FE engine

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  tod 
#1 ·
My engine's been chugging oil since I bought the car then some (valve?) ticking developed over that past few months. It got really bad on wednesday with grinding, loud ticking and engine shaking so I just pulled over. The car is not quite driveable but I still haven't checked what's busted. Anyways, I'd rather get the whole engine swapped with an 03+ so...

If you're in Canada (GTA area) and have an 03+ Celica GT 1ZZ-FE engine shoot me up with a post or PM including asking price. If you can get it installed for me, let me know how much you'd charge for that. If you have 2ZZ-GE with tranny and stuff for a complete swap that's even better!

Want to get the car back up and running ASAP so I'd accept any reasonable offers.

#4 ·
I would but unfortunately the celi is not quite driveable anymore. I was not even 20miles from home when the noise became horrible with grinding so I got it towed. When I started it up last time it was about to stall and the noise wasn't getting any better...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.