Support NCO
Google

Old 01-22-2009, 05:16 PM   #1
CelicaFrenchMan

Lambo doors kit

Hi,

Does anyone know this lambo door kit ?

http://www.lambodoorsusa.com/lambo-d...lica-0004.html

I would like to know the quality and the fitment of this parts .

Thank you in advance
CelicaFrenchMan is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2009, 05:45 PM   #2
gt-s02

http://www.extremelambodoors.com/200...icasystem.html i know that the fitment is good..on this one....i got mine frm them....also they are having a special right now.....i bought mine at 400...so it's a good deal right now.....
Old 01-22-2009, 08:15 PM   #3
EMSRacerCeli03

Send a message via MSN to EMSRacerCeli03
^^^^^Hey your the person that sent me that message about that place. I called them adn its a good site. Havent bought a lambo kit yet

Perform:2L stroker 13:1comp, knife-edge crank, MWR pulleys, cuircut worx gears, crower light rods, PPE 3.5 intake, DD IM, 440 lotus inj, 190 fuel pump, SUN groundwires, LM race P&P head, piper stg 3 cams, Upgraded valves/springs, TRD SS, PPE header+midpipe, 170F TS, SB cryo TZ clutch, Fidanza flywheel, PFC, ES motor mounts, Tein Coilovers

Hoping 260whp!!![/SIZE]
EMSRacerCeli03 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2009, 05:43 AM   #4
CelicaFrenchMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt-s02 View Post
http://www.extremelambodoors.com/200...icasystem.html i know that the fitment is good..on this one....i got mine frm them....also they are having a special right now.....i bought mine at 400...so it's a good deal right now.....
Price is at 295$ now with shipping to my door (i'm in France) 362$ it's a really good deal.

Thank you . Are you this kit installed on your car ? and someone else have feedback about this product ?
Old 01-23-2009, 01:34 PM   #5
gt-s02

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMSRacerCeli03 View Post
^^^^^Hey your the person that sent me that message about that place. I called them adn its a good site. Havent bought a lambo kit yet
yes... there site are good... i mean when i wrote to them they wrote back and gave me detail and all... i recommend buyin frm them.....

[quote=CelicaFrenchMan;4565476]Price is at 295$ now with shipping to my door (i'm in France) 362$ it's a really good deal.
yea..i mean before i sent you the site the price was a bit more but than.. i email them and told them that there are other cheaper lambo out there and your shipping was too much.. it was 149 for shipping so i wrote to them and told them and i guess they are giving out shipping....i mean before that i bought mine for 400 free shipping... i guess it's still is cheaper than mine.. so yea.. i got the lambo frm the site.. it was well worth it... hey i mean it's life time warranty...compare to the site u gave....but up to you....
Old 01-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #6
CelicaFrenchMan

thx gts02 I just order from them ... let's see ! =)
Old 01-23-2009, 08:16 PM   #7
EMSRacerCeli03

Send a message via MSN to EMSRacerCeli03
nice let me know too. i am saving some money on the side for them. Let me know celicafrenchman. Hey gt-s02 how was the quality? they working great?

Perform:2L stroker 13:1comp, knife-edge crank, MWR pulleys, cuircut worx gears, crower light rods, PPE 3.5 intake, DD IM, 440 lotus inj, 190 fuel pump, SUN groundwires, LM race P&P head, piper stg 3 cams, Upgraded valves/springs, TRD SS, PPE header+midpipe, 170F TS, SB cryo TZ clutch, Fidanza flywheel, PFC, ES motor mounts, Tein Coilovers

Hoping 260whp!!![/SIZE]
EMSRacerCeli03 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:46 PM   #8
gt-s02

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMSRacerCeli03 View Post
nice let me know too. i am saving some money on the side for them. Let me know celicafrenchman. Hey gt-s02 how was the quality? they working great?
it's great.. actually.. sorrie haven't been checking.........just a little gap...if u got time could shave a little off...but i left mind alone...can't hardly tell unless u look... really close... the quality is great i mean hey if not.. there the life time warranty...i like mine.... if u see lower price on the lambo or the shock tell them and they well match and also 10 percent off also...it work for me.......lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelicaFrenchMan View Post
thx gts02 I just order from them ... let's see ! =)
np...anytime..well enjoy....tell us how it fit and if u like it or not?
Old 01-26-2009, 03:07 PM   #9
varghesea

Send a message via AIM to varghesea
I have a decah kit that i used to have on my celica. It's one of the best and actually the first lambo hinge kit. Search the forum if you need proof on quality. I removed them because the driver's side needed some work on the hinge itself and i needed both shocks replaced. I decided instead to just go back to stock. If you have a shop willing to put in the work to fix the driver's side and you pick up some shocks off ebay- this is a steal. I'll let it go for 200 shipped. You should know shipping is like 100 dollars, so i feel 200 total is more than fair since i'm selling it "as is". I paid 2000 originally for these. PM me if you're interested. I have pictures also.
varghesea is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:35 PM   #10
lamboceliGTS
Banned

Quote:
Are they actually direct bolt on? How easy is the install, I'm thinking of ordering them actually....
lamboceliGTS is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 12:50 PM   #11
Babyboi419

Send a message via AIM to Babyboi419
I dont trust any lambo door kit beside Vertical door inc or decah...you pay what you get for remember..in due time...say good bye to your shock absorbers..vertical door has one of the best shocks out there
Old 01-28-2009, 12:51 PM   #12
gt-s02

they are direct bolt on unless u get the universal one.........quite easy to install.. i actually did mine myself.......everything turn out good...i like it.......
Old 01-28-2009, 12:52 PM   #13
gt-s02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyboi419 View Post
I dont trust any lambo door kit beside Vertical door inc or decah...you pay what you get for remember..in due time...say good bye to your shock absorbers..vertical door has one of the best shocks out there
true but most places don't offer life time warranty like this company has.. i gotten mine lambo for about almost 7 month and the shock is still good...still strong.....everything is still in good tip top condition.....
Old 01-28-2009, 01:04 PM   #14
Babyboi419

Send a message via AIM to Babyboi419
Quote:
true but most places don't offer life time warranty like this company has.. i gotten mine lambo for about almost 7 month and the shock is still good...still strong.....everything is still in good tip top condition.....
thats true//i guess it also varies how often you use the lambo doors...ive had lambo doors for 2 years with VDI kit..the shocks feel like new still..hard to push up and hard to push down..tells you how strong the shocks are..especially in cold weather..they get loose and sometime wont even hold up.i personally only use my lambo for nice days out and car shows..and reg days of driving..i just get out of the car since theres some space just to tug your way out..that way your shocks will last longer.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:10 PM   #15
gt-s02

yes that quite true about it.. i seem to used mine on a daily basis...and they are still strong...i thought i gave it at least 6 month or so to worn out but i guess it's still going lol.... to me why i like there is because they give you support and help when you need it and answer your question right away.....i mean hey i seen a few site with cheaper lambo and i told them the very next day.. i see they drop there price down....this month is was 400 but i told them that this other site (which i forgot) has cheaper door and after that they drop there quite lower... im quite impressive how they stand out with what they say......