NewCelica.org Forum banner

SALE! Custom Dark Headliner and New & Used OE Parts...

4K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  Ghost Dragon 
#1 ·
Custom Dark Headliner with sunroof $100. + ship

This is a custom dyed dark headliner to replace the pale OE grey/cream type, with sunroof rim strip that will fit GT and GTS submodels with sunroof. Years 00, 01 and 02 fit directly, or will fit 03 & 04 if you replace the A-pillar covers with 00-02 type. Condition is very clean. I would be willing to consider shipping, but buyer should be aware that this is a fairly fragile item and could be damaged in shipping. Buyer must get shipping insurance to cover any potential damages as I cannot be responsible for what shipping companies might do even when the thing is plastered in fragile labels.

OE Mechanical Parts... pricing below

New & Used GTS 80amp Denso Alternators $50. each + ship

One new and one used alternator. Both alternators were in fully functional condition when last tested and good as far as I know. The used GTS alternator is part #27060-22200 and the new alternator is part #210-0593. The used one was removed to replace with a higher output type for a sound system, and the new one was never installed. The new alt has a slight bend in one part of the outermost rim of the pulley, but this pulley could easily be replaced with the existing pulley from any removed alternator and it would be perfect.

New GTS Serpentine Belt Tensioner $45. + ship

This is a brand new GTS OE tensioner assembly part #16620-22034 that was never installed due to the fact that the problem turned out to be something else at the time and it was not needed.

Used Rear Hatch Denso Wiper Motor $25. + ship

Standard rear wiper motor part #85130-20780 in fully functional condition, removed when hatch was shaved.

All items are sale price + shipping (with insurance) and are sold as shown in photos and as-is. Items are listed accurately and note any known damages or faults. No refunds since I cannot be responsible for any damages done by shipping companies, unknown issues with any parts, buyer mistakes etc. PM me for shipping estimates on parts. Thanks.

See less See more
#22 ·
Everytime I try to find an 03 front bumper in my area some a whole beets me to the junkyard or I sleep on it. Wondering if you happen to run into any 03 front bumpers rating interesting parts out in the neck of your Woods I'll pay you for it to get it shipped over here that's if you don't want to just jump on it yourself LOL I'm always on the hunt for parts and hit up people in other day areas and states

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.