NewCelica.org Forum banner

If Youre Not From Hawaii, Please Read

43K views 229 replies 126 participants last post by  fatbottoms 
#1 ·
the official "HAWAII FORUM GUESTBOOK" :)
we're jus curious to see who pops in here. leave a note and say wassup in this thread!

#78 ·
wz up folks!!!!! well, ill be moving out that way in july of 05!!!! hopefully ill get a good assignment.... im in the army and coming from iraq and back to fort hood and then moving out there...... hold the fortress down until i get there..... can't wait to hit the beach and relax for a little while

#80 ·
Originally posted by lilcoop_69
wz up folks!!!!! well, ill be moving out that way in july of 05!!!! hopefully ill get a good assignment.... im in the army and coming from iraq and back to fort hood and then moving out there...... hold the fortress down until i get there..... can't wait to hit the beach and relax for a little while
kewl! We'll see ya when you get out here. :thumbup:

#84 ·
Hello from the Northeast!

Just wanted to see what this forum was like. Seems that your topics are similar to ours, with a lot of OT'ing. :gap: One of our members figured out that the NorthEast was #1 in new posts, followed by SoCal, and Hawaii, so I wanted to see what life was like in Hawaii these days. :) I haven't visited your great islands in 13 years and I miss it. On a side note, it's 42 degress in NYC today, pity us. :(

Take it easy guys and girls!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.