NewCelica.org Forum banner

DMV Off-Topic Thread

125K views 1K replies 65 participants last post by  21080 
#1 ·
So ive been on here for a little while and ive never seen a DMV OT thread, i dont really know if there was one and it got closed but i figured i might as well give it a shot.

If there's some rules about this then mod can close.

what do you guys think?

#8 ·
I do remember seeing an old thread before but 2000XYR unstickied it. This one should do nicely because this is a new time with new people!:D

#17 ·
Very nice man, yeah I'm exploring the city around here and it's proved to be exciting so far! I'm sure it's going to lose its luster and I'll end up going to other cities to see what's up though (Hong Kong!:headbang:)

Took my car in to Checkered Flag Toyota yesterday morning and got some compliments from one of the workers who was a Honda guy...pretty cool guy, drives a Black DC2-R
It's always awesome getting compliments man, I remember a couple of people said mine looked really good and sounded great (just wish I had the engine work to back up the sound:chuckles:). One guy didn't know what kind of car I had and when I told him he asked "Are you sure it's a celica?"

So my first ride on my new wheel setup and i get to the intersection of volvo pkwy and greenbriar pkwy in the left turn lane and a turbo viper pulls up and asks me if i daily this low, then he compliments me on my wheels and how nice the car is. i do the same for him and the light turns green and he peels out and blows off. Ive never heard a turbo viper before, it sounded unbelievable lol.
:AF: You guys are making me miss my celica a lot right now...:marky:

What's everybody been doing recently? I'm a little bored right now because it's a holiday and nothing's going on at the moment...

#15 ·
So my first ride on my new wheel setup and i get to the intersection of volvo pkwy and greenbriar pkwy in the left turn lane and a turbo viper pulls up and asks me if i daily this low, then he compliments me on my wheels and how nice the car is. i do the same for him and the light turns green and he peels out and blows off. Ive never heard a turbo viper before, it sounded unbelievable lol.

#18 ·
#19 ·
Bernie, you so funny. :chuckles: Thats tight tho about the viper, by far my favorite sports car, very jealous you saw a turbo one. Next time you should race it. lol

Chris, thats tight when peole give you compliments about your car, I hope they would say something b/c it looks amazing!

Brandon, I like the new sig, keep them pics coming and more pics of asian girls! ....thats for carlos. lol He better pop in here too.

I cant believe how cold it is now, wtff!?! Its like we have no fall or springs anymore. It was 90 degrees last week and now were in the 50's. Gotta love VA.

#29 ·
Brandon, I like the new sig, keep them pics coming and more pics of asian girls! ....thats for carlos. lol He better pop in here too.

I cant believe how cold it is now, wtff!?! Its like we have no fall or springs anymore. It was 90 degrees last week and now were in the 50's. Gotta love VA.
Thanks Frank! Yeah I really liked the picture and it was my first time using a tripod. I'll definitely work on the pictures with some hot Asian girls though for everyone (especially me:gap:). But yeah the weather here has been crazy too! One week it's cold and muggy, the next week it's blazing hot.

#24 ·
Only do legitimate inspections, im not an inspector yet but i can tell you if your car would pass or not legally . they gave bernie szhit just because they couldn't lift his car to inspect it. Im willing to look at it to see other than his headlights with the yellow film and the tail lights with the vinyl film. 2 things he has to swap, that wont pass in VA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.