NewCelica.org Forum banner

SE For Sale/Wanted

21K views 124 replies 31 participants last post by  yzrider07 
#1 ·
Post up if you're selling something you don't feel like shipping or are in dire need of something fast. Parts and services, cash or beer, it's all good here.

#66 ·
looking to buy a stock oem hood, i am presently in savannah ga area and will be for a few weeks, also i have a oem style carbon fiber hood that has significant oxidation/peeling of clear/gel coat i would trade for the stock hood, it probably wouldnt be good enough condition to reclear but would be ok to paint over it to match your cars paint for someone just looking to lighten up their car. pm me with any response

#67 ·
Got megan racing front struts for sale. 20 bucks. Polished or gray cant remeber. Bought it used on this forum awhile back.

Also have megan racing rear top polished. 20 bucks also. Bought brand new and still looks brand new.

Gt valve cover powder coated red. Bought it on forum too. He said it was for 2zz but when i got it it was for 1zz... Then he disappeared.. O wells.. 40 bucks. No gasket just bare cover.

2003 gts ecu. Got it long ago as an extra to see if i can be chipped or mod, comes too find out its to smart.. Not messed with still perfect. 40 bucks.

Will drive to meet if u wanna buy it. Buy it all for 100 bucks or trade for whatever. Lmk

#73 ·
Yeah dude, I drive it about every day.

Do you have any pics of that powder coated valve cover? Just wondering what kind of red finish it has.

It wouldn't really match anything on the car, but the red would pop if I opened the hood.

#74 ·
Yeah i understand what u mean. Especially those bright colors that screams out. Sometimes i wish my rpf1 wasnt gold. In my head im thinking people are like, "wtf, he thinks he cool with yellow rims when they are ugly looking." Should of just bought that silver gray color.

But yeah ill get some pics of it 2morow and post it up. Im straight noob so do i have to have my name and dates and stuff like that with the pic if i post in here?

#76 ·
I need one factory rim. Does anyone have one?

I have some long travel coming up and I need a spare.

Would prefer a gt-s rim but i'lll take a GT if that's all that there's available.

#80 ·
Aw crap.. Didnt mean to post the above post yet.

Anyways... Text is preferred, but u can pm me too.. I just might not get back at you fast but text surely will. Questions, comments, or anything feel free to ask. All good working condition. Especially the struts, spring combo

#81 ·
The shocks and springs i might pick up if you have them in a few weeks. Still broke from wedding/honeymoon spending.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.