NewCelica.org Forum banner

Intercooler

5K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  dead_star04 
#1 ·
Hello, I was wondering if anybody has purchased a fabricated intercooler kit from any vender, or know of any that makes them specifically for Celicas 2000+.
The closest one I found was
http://www.speedyracer.com/turbo/inercooler-kit/2000-2005-Toyota-Celica-Intercooler-Kits-GTS-ZZ1-ZZ2
But that was out of stock... I know that i could get a universal kit but its a hassle and i dont know a decent welder in my area... I'm looking for a fitting intercooler with 2.5" to 3" piping preferably the 2.5.

Anybody has one they want to sell or knows where it can be made? I've been looking for weeks and came up empty.

#18 ·
Just out of curiosity the cheap way of getting an intercooler for our celis would be to go to a forum for a car that is f/I from the factory and buy a used one right? Bc those guys will be upgrading all the time and think theyre stock intercoolers are small. Or is it about the same price as new?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.