Factory Celica Alarm install? - NewCelica.org Forum

Install Guides Parts Catalog Gallery Tech Info

Go Back   NewCelica.org Forum > Celica Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General Automotive Discussion Posts Here.

Support NCO
Google

Old 09-03-2019, 08:52 AM   #1
MicaBlueGTS

Factory Celica Alarm install?

Hi all,

I saw the sticky on the OEM Factory alarm install but curious before I take on this challenge if anyone installed an OEM alarm from a donor Celica to a Celica (with no factory alarm w/just keyless entry) from a Junkyard VS purchasing one of the OEM Factory kits with the harness etc.

I'm trying to take on the challenge of installing an RS 3200 Kit from a GT/GTS 2000 + harness etc from a junkyard and install it on my 2004 Celica GTS with just keyless entry.

Are our cars already prewired for an OEM alarm or it looks like we need to pull all the harness/wiring from a donor and install on my car? I want to keep it as stock as possible so any help would be great! Thanks in advance!

6speed with matrix leather knob/2003 HID conversion with 03 HID lamps, factory Toyota/Denso ballast with d2s philips 4100k HID Bulbs/03 Tails/ 03 JBL radio/ /03 amber clock/JDM OEM Corners/ JDM Chrome Door sills/ s2000 antenna/TRD filter/16 chrome factoy wheels/ and more to come...
MicaBlueGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2019, 06:23 PM   #2
2way
Electromagnetic Wave :-h

You won't need the full harness from a donor. Depending on the RS 3200, you'll either be doing some splicing or removing the existing keyless entry unit. If you found the sticky in the electrical section, the install manuals are linked .pdfs in the sticky.
2way is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote