Install Guides Parts Catalog Gallery Tech Info

Go Back   NewCelica.org Forum > Celica Discussion > Performance Mods

Performance Mods Sub Forums: ECU Tuning

Support NCO
Google

Old 02-21-2019, 03:05 PM   #1
skylarw

Ported intake manifold

Hello. I have a 2005 corolla xrs(2zz-ge). I'm trying to find the guy(boosted2.0?)who builds the ported intake manifolds. I was hoping someone could help me out?

Looking for a bored out throttle body as well.

Also in the market for a supercharger. I know they are hard to come by but if anyone has a lead, that would be great.

I apologize in advance if posted in the wrong section.

Thanks in advance.
skylarw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2019, 06:47 PM   #2
2KGTS

The company and individual you're looking for are in Sealy, Texas. The company is DD Performance Research. This is their website: http://www.ddperformanceresearch.com/learn-stuff.php

You're much better off calling them or checking their Facebook page.

As far as I know, they've not made an intake manifold in many years. But they may be able to tell you where to find one.

The throttle body they'd recommend comes from another vehicle. They'll have that info and it depends on whether your throttle body is drive by wire or not.

Good luck!

P.S. Oh! Ask for Dave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
It's like sex with your cute but chubby cousin that one time when you had both had too much wine at Christmas dinner. You know it's wrong, you're not stopping, and you really regret it the next morning. That is poutine, Canada does this 24x7x365. Canada are a bunch of sick bi-lingual metric cousin f*ckers.
2KGTS is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 12:58 PM   #3
skylarw

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KGTS View Post
The company and individual you're looking for are in Sealy, Texas. The company is DD Performance Research. This is their website: http://www.ddperformanceresearch.com/learn-stuff.php

You're much better off calling them or checking their Facebook page.

As far as I know, they've not made an intake manifold in many years. But they may be able to tell you where to find one.

The throttle body they'd recommend comes from another vehicle. They'll have that info and it depends on whether your throttle body is drive by wire or not.

Good luck!

P.S. Oh! Ask for Dave!
Thanks man.I appreciate it a ton.I did get a hold of Dave. Looks like I'll be shipping the car to him to boost it.
skylarw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2019, 03:53 PM   #4
2KGTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylarw View Post
Thanks man.I appreciate it a ton.I did get a hold of Dave. Looks like I'll be shipping the car to him to boost it.
They do QUALITY work. I drove from Illinois all the way there just to have them build & tune mine! Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
It's like sex with your cute but chubby cousin that one time when you had both had too much wine at Christmas dinner. You know it's wrong, you're not stopping, and you really regret it the next morning. That is poutine, Canada does this 24x7x365. Canada are a bunch of sick bi-lingual metric cousin f*ckers.
2KGTS is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote