Ported intake manifold - NewCelica.org Forum
  
Install Guides Parts Catalog Gallery Tech Info

Go Back   NewCelica.org Forum > Celica Discussion > Performance Mods

Performance Mods Sub Forums: ECU Tuning

Support NCO
Google
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2019, 03:05 PM   #1
skylarw
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 2
iTrader: (0)
Ported intake manifold

Hello. I have a 2005 corolla xrs(2zz-ge). I'm trying to find the guy(boosted2.0?)who builds the ported intake manifolds. I was hoping someone could help me out?

Looking for a bored out throttle body as well.

Also in the market for a supercharger. I know they are hard to come by but if anyone has a lead, that would be great.

I apologize in advance if posted in the wrong section.

Thanks in advance.
skylarw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-21-2019, 06:47 PM   #2
2KGTS
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Illinois
Posts: 4,461
iTrader: (4)
The company and individual you're looking for are in Sealy, Texas. The company is DD Performance Research. This is their website: http://www.ddperformanceresearch.com/learn-stuff.php

You're much better off calling them or checking their Facebook page.

As far as I know, they've not made an intake manifold in many years. But they may be able to tell you where to find one.

The throttle body they'd recommend comes from another vehicle. They'll have that info and it depends on whether your throttle body is drive by wire or not.

Good luck!

P.S. Oh! Ask for Dave!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
It's like sex with your cute but chubby cousin that one time when you had both had too much wine at Christmas dinner. You know it's wrong, you're not stopping, and you really regret it the next morning. That is poutine, Canada does this 24x7x365. Canada are a bunch of sick bi-lingual metric cousin f*ckers.
2KGTS is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 12:58 PM   #3
skylarw
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 2
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KGTS View Post
The company and individual you're looking for are in Sealy, Texas. The company is DD Performance Research. This is their website: http://www.ddperformanceresearch.com/learn-stuff.php

You're much better off calling them or checking their Facebook page.

As far as I know, they've not made an intake manifold in many years. But they may be able to tell you where to find one.

The throttle body they'd recommend comes from another vehicle. They'll have that info and it depends on whether your throttle body is drive by wire or not.

Good luck!

P.S. Oh! Ask for Dave!
Thanks man.I appreciate it a ton.I did get a hold of Dave. Looks like I'll be shipping the car to him to boost it.
skylarw is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 02-24-2019, 03:53 PM   #4
2KGTS
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Illinois
Posts: 4,461
iTrader: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylarw View Post
Thanks man.I appreciate it a ton.I did get a hold of Dave. Looks like I'll be shipping the car to him to boost it.
They do QUALITY work. I drove from Illinois all the way there just to have them build & tune mine! Good luck!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
It's like sex with your cute but chubby cousin that one time when you had both had too much wine at Christmas dinner. You know it's wrong, you're not stopping, and you really regret it the next morning. That is poutine, Canada does this 24x7x365. Canada are a bunch of sick bi-lingual metric cousin f*ckers.
2KGTS is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Go Back   NewCelica.org Forum > Celica Discussion > Performance Mods

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
INTEREST: Phenolic spacer for intake manifold DYI01 Performance Mods 87 11-08-2012 07:00 AM
DD Performance Research Intake Manifold - in stock now Boosted2.0 Vendor Sales and Group Purchases 14 06-10-2010 09:08 PM
WTB: Intake Manifold Exhaust Manifold Aem or Injen Intake brett39532 Want To Buy Ads 3 03-25-2008 05:50 AM
Which Intake Manifold Do You Have (For 03+ GT-S Owners Only) Blue Bomber Performance Mods 32 05-23-2004 10:18 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:25 AM.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.