Official NW off topic thread - Page 4 - NewCelica.org Forum

Install Guides Parts Catalog Gallery Tech Info

Go Back   NewCelica.org Forum > Regional Areas > USA - North West

USA - North West Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming.

Support NCO
Google

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-10-2007, 10:42 PM   #151
t4turbo

[QUOTE=SillycarGTS]
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4turbo
haha atleast ur honest!! u whiner!lol just kiddin. i was looking at your myspace and i must say u got one nice black celica. i then looked at your last set of pics and WAMMMM!!! accident
QUOTE]

Thanks, i wanna enter it in some shows once i get my lip fixed and my wheels in, what part of washington r u in?

well i am about 150 miles away from you. Right on the end of Highway 97. in a town called grandview. mapquest says its 3 hours to get there, but shttttt they dont know about Oregons 60mph limit on the interstate and ''speed monitored by aircraft'' signs lol. it took me like 4 hours to get there GRRRRR.
t4turbo is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2007, 10:46 PM   #152
SillycarGTS

r u sure that was a mall? i have no idea. Well i do know of a few bars that will let underage people in if u wanna go out.
Otherwise in my free time im usually just cruisen with some friends, like goin to bald peak or somthin, or if were not "driving" or drinking(not together) we'll go bowling at a few of the newer allys, ocassionally we'll go over to bullwinkles and act like idiots
SillycarGTS is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:47 PM   #153
lpphreakx06

Send a message via AIM to lpphreakx06
I heard portland is really ghetto, no matter where you are. Is this true?

JuiceBox3 1.33 BETA, DCI, Forge DV, KWV2
Song owning me ATM: Gucci Mane - Beat It Up Ft. Trey Songz
lpphreakx06 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2007, 10:47 PM   #154
SillycarGTS

Quote:
well i am about 150 miles away from you. Right on the end of Highway 97. in a town called grandview. mapquest says its 3 hours to get there, but shttttt they dont know about Oregons 60mph limit on the interstate and ''speed monitored by aircraft'' signs lol. it took me like 4 hours to get there GRRRRR.
dammn u must be out in the country or somthin
Old 10-10-2007, 10:49 PM   #155
SillycarGTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpphreakx06
I heard portland is really ghetto, no matter where you are. Is this true?
hell no, i'd like u to come over to my house and call it ghetto cause its not.
actually i think portland is a lot cleaner than seattle, and there are a lot nicer people here too.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:54 PM   #156
t4turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillycarGTS
hell no, i'd like u to come over to my house and call it ghetto cause its not.
actually i think portland is a lot cleaner than seattle, and there are a lot nicer people here too.

hell yea ill definaly hit u up then next time im goin to portland,,so u can tell me where they let underage pple into bars added u on myspace.

and your WRONG tuan....the last time i was at HIN in seattle, some freakn black dudes wanted to jack 1 of my wheels in a parkin lot. I had my car on a jack and they just came up to me beggn for $$$ i was like wtf...F'off and showed them my lil toy. thats not the only time that happens. As for portland, i only been there once and it looks a bit better, i guess the pple are more friendly in a coo way. Seattle has a lot of queers walking down tha street holding hands n sht kissn. lol.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:55 PM   #157
02celicagirl

So if we did decided to have a meet between seattle and portland where would it be? I lived in Vancouver/Portland for about two years, so I know my places and my way around, haha. I'm still a little scared to drive there though, some stupid idiot rear ended me in I-5 while the bridge was up, so I try to avoid I-5. It freaked me, but anyway, yeah, I'm for it
02celicagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:55 PM   #158
ZaneMan

Send a message via AIM to ZaneMan
t4turbo is talking about near lloyd center I belive. I've spent alot of time in seattle and much more time in portland but I'd have to say portland is a little better at being clean downtown. Seattle is just bigger and therefor harder to upkeep. Obviously portland has its nasty parts but our "ghetto" is hardly a ghetto at all. I spent some time in Lincoln nebraska and you come to realize how safe you are walking the streets of portland and seattle.
ZaneMan is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:57 PM   #159
SillycarGTS

ohh, well llyod center is pretty ghetto, last time i was there there was a shooting in the womans bathroom.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:57 PM   #160
lpphreakx06

Cool. I need to visit there sometime.

Old 10-10-2007, 11:00 PM   #161
t4turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaneMan
t4turbo is talking about near lloyd center I belive. I've spent alot of time in seattle and much more time in portland but I'd have to say portland is a little better at being clean downtown. Seattle is just bigger and therefor harder to upkeep. Obviously portland has its nasty parts but our "ghetto" is hardly a ghetto at all. I spent some time in Lincoln nebraska and you come to realize how safe you are walking the streets of portland and seattle.

bingo, it was tha lloyd center! i also seen a lot of dodge magnums driven by the Klamath County sherrifs? but i guess its cuz there is shootings in the womans bathrooms.lol around here cop cars all weak and slow.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:02 PM   #162
SillycarGTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02celicagirl
So if we did decided to have a meet between seattle and portland where would it be? I lived in Vancouver/Portland for about two years, so I know my places and my way around, haha. I'm still a little scared to drive there though, some stupid idiot rear ended me in I-5 while the bridge was up, so I try to avoid I-5. It freaked me, but anyway, yeah, I'm for it
i dunno i vote for vancover, but i think vancover is ghetto so im not sure
Old 10-10-2007, 11:15 PM   #163
thuggybunny

Send a message via AIM to thuggybunny Send a message via MSN to thuggybunny
i'm down for a meet
Old 10-10-2007, 11:41 PM   #164
ZaneMan

Vancouver is ghetto. Alot of the cops around portland drive chargers and magnums its pretty cool, well cool until you get pulled over by one.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:54 PM   #165
SillycarGTS

Quote:
Vancouver is ghetto. Alot of the cops around portland drive chargers and magnums its pretty cool, well cool until you get pulled over by one.
haha thats true, i always see the same charger off i-5 by bridgport with someone pulled over, cause people r dumba$$'s there and dont realize its a cop.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:27 PM   #166
02celicagirl

Yeah, vancouver does suck, I agree, but my uncle has a big commercial complex parking lot I'm sure we could use and be out of the way, and the cops would leave us alone and stuff.
02celicagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 10:53 AM   #167
GinaNicolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by branizzle
anyone from montana on here? preferrably missoula. i've seen a bunch of celicas around, but its hard to find people on the boards.
I'm in Cheyenne...

And what's with the Ideal Gas Equation in your user title?!
GinaNicolina is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 02:38 AM   #168
branizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaNicolina
Quote:
anyone from montana on here? preferrably missoula. i've seen a bunch of celicas around, but its hard to find people on the boards.
I'm in Cheyenne...

i used to be a physics nerd in college before i went to psychology. and well i'm really fascinated by cars so.... piv nert = internal combustion i know i'm a dork. i haven't been to cheyenne in years. i felt naked there. there was no sweet comfort of mountains.
Quote:

bingo, it was tha lloyd center! i also seen a lot of dodge magnums driven by the Klamath County sherrifs? but i guess its cuz there is shootings in the womans bathrooms.lol around here cop cars all weak and slow.
i used to live in klamath falls when i was a wee lad. . . crater lake was the sh!t.

i'd be down for a celi meet, although seattle is 10 hours from here, but the celi drives like butter so. . . long road trips aren't that big of a deal i suppose. but i know its gonna snow soon and going around all the passes in blizzards makes me pee in my pants
Old 10-24-2007, 07:51 AM   #169
t4turbo

Quote:
i used to be a physics nerd in college before i went to psychology. and well i'm really fascinated by cars so.... piv nert = internal combustion i know i'm a dork. i haven't been to cheyenne in years. i felt naked there. there was no sweet comfort of mountains.

i used to live in klamath falls when i was a wee lad. . . crater lake was the sh!t.

i'd be down for a celi meet, although seattle is 10 hours from here, but the celi drives like butter so. . . long road trips aren't that big of a deal i suppose. but i know its gonna snow soon and going around all the passes in blizzards makes me pee in my pants

true. i know next month for sure...some of the passes are gonna get some heavy snow. last time i went through mount rainier pass i seen a big ass boulder fall onto the highway and tear apart the road and side rails.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:47 PM   #170
GinaNicolina

Quote:
Quote:

I'm in Cheyenne...

In that case, I'm a dork too--I knew what it was! I started off as a physics major in college and then switched to Chemistry after I did a research project and realized I didn't like applied physics and didn't want to be a teacher. Then I did the same thing in Chemistry, but it was too late to switch. Oops!

And I know what you mean about the mountains. Cheyenne hasn't changed that much in the last few years. Still flat, brown and windy. I wish we could grow some mountains so it seems like we're actually in Wyoming!
GinaNicolina is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:45 PM   #171
celica-gt-s03

Am I the only Celica owner from NE Oregon who posts on here?

Celica GT-S 6-Speed Turbocharged, AKA "TrialTurbo"
celica-gt-s03 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:47 PM   #172
lpphreakx06

Quote:
Originally Posted by celica-gt-s03
Am I the only Celica owner from NE Oregon who posts on here?
I'm guessing so. How is the turbo treating you?

Old 11-01-2007, 06:12 PM   #173
celica-gt-s03

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpphreakx06
I'm guessing so. How is the turbo treating you?
Haven't driven my car since may, got in an accident. I'll post some pics of the damage sometime, Don't know if it's worth fixing...

Old 11-01-2007, 06:25 PM   #174
lpphreakx06

damn that sucks. Front, back, side?

Old 11-01-2007, 06:43 PM   #175
celica-gt-s03

the front, not sure if there is frame damage, haven't brought the car to any shops. Car starts up, but ecu must not be working because it revs (pulsating) from 500-1500 rpms when in idle (hood got smashed in and broke ecu and fuse boxes). i'll upload some picks when i get home later tonight. Anyways, I bought a Trial bodykit for it before the accident, luckily wasn't installed at the time of wreck, so i have a trial kit sitting in my yard. I will either fix this car or buy another celi because I still got the kit, I love the celica that much

Old 11-02-2007, 05:26 AM   #176
branizzle

Quote:
In that case, I'm a dork too--I knew what it was! I started off as a physics major in college and then switched to Chemistry after I did a research project and realized I didn't like applied physics and didn't want to be a teacher. Then I did the same thing in Chemistry, but it was too late to switch. Oops!

And I know what you mean about the mountains. Cheyenne hasn't changed that much in the last few years. Still flat, brown and windy. I wish we could grow some mountains so it seems like we're actually in Wyoming!
yeah physics was fun at first but doing math all day every day turned out to suck shweaty balls. chem is really interesting- since you don't want to teach there's always a possibility of working in a pharmacy. my friend is gonna be working 7 days on, 7days off plus holiday and vacation when he graduates next year. not a bad way to go.

celica-gt303, is that ur supra in that pic? its dope. so is the celi btw

-aaron
Old 12-18-2007, 05:20 PM   #177
ZaneMan

So....Anyone going out of town for chirstmas? I'll be leaving tommarrow for a week of visiting family and skiing in central idaho what are your plans?
Old 12-19-2007, 05:24 AM   #178
branizzle

dude this thread gets less play than oprah's snooch. i predict you will get 3 responses for ur post, laid out over the next 2 months.
i might actually be going to moscow with some friends who are from there. probably hit up some snowboarding if i go. and if i don't go i will just go sledding.. . behind the back of a pick-up. . .

-aaron
Old 12-19-2007, 08:07 AM   #179
phaqgm

Send a message via AIM to phaqgm Send a message via Yahoo to phaqgm
Quote:
So....Anyone going out of town for chirstmas? I'll be leaving tommarrow for a week of visiting family and skiing in central idaho what are your plans?
I have one day off from work, and then it's back to the daily grind.

Quote:
dude this thread gets less play than oprah's snooch. i predict you will get 3 responses for ur post, laid out over the next 2 months.
i might actually be going to moscow with some friends who are from there. probably hit up some snowboarding if i go. and if i don't go i will just go sledding.. . behind the back of a pick-up. . .

-aaron
Blow me.
phaqgm is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 07:54 PM   #180
toyotarkeener

I am going back to Federal Way for a few days, but then back to Salem and back to work. I have to study for my finals AGAIN since I had to take an incomplete in all of my classes when my grandma died.
toyotarkeener is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:11 PM   #181
ZaneMan

Quote:

-aaron

I just figured I'd post, its been awhile since anyone has posted on here we need to keep it going. Anyone ask for any celica parts from loved ones for chirstmas?
Old 01-11-2008, 06:44 AM   #182
hhappymonkey2

Dont work for the drug companies. I just left that type of work supervising an aseptic filling line building and manufacturing drugs for the government. It pays really well but you never see the outside and well it sucks.
hhappymonkey2 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:56 PM   #183
gts509

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02GT_SmC
We need this one and the sightings thread stickied so this section has something to do lol.

-SmC-
hey i was wondering if you help me out with a question i have on my car.. i have a 2000 celica gts what oil should i use when i get an oil change?
gts509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 07:04 PM   #184
hhappymonkey2

I use catrol fully synthetic when I change my oil
Old 01-15-2008, 09:52 PM   #185
VVT4ME

Send a message via Yahoo to VVT4ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gts509
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02GT_SmC
We need this one and the sightings thread stickied so this section has something to do lol.

-SmC-
hey i was wondering if you help me out with a question i have on my car.. i have a 2000 celica gts what oil should i use when i get an oil change?
Wesson

VANOS just kicked in, y0.
VVT4ME is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 01:13 PM   #186
nug2k_xyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02celicagirl
Well thanks t4turbo for the compliment. I do love my car and it's really not that far of a drive. I like to meet people in general too, but people who have the same apperciation for celica's I would like to meet even more. You see here in Lewiston people are always like "ooo my civic will kick your ass, you are gay you have a celica." Or "My pick dodge pick up will destroy you!!!" So um, basically there are just idoits in civics or hicks in big trucks.

Ah, how much I love Lewiston. Good thing I moved away from that crap town. Except my C2 kit punished a lot of those crappy civics and I made a few Dodge truck owners cry. Insult to injury: My RFL blow-off valve always purged at its loudest next to them. I love it...
nug2k_xyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 03:36 PM   #187
lpphreakx06

Pics of your set-up?

Old 01-20-2008, 03:03 AM   #188
nug2k_xyr

it was a long install and done maybe 2-3 years now. i think there might be pics still if u do a search. i did my install before romeo did his. i was one of the very first people to install the c2 kit. in fact, i was the first automatic gt-s with the c2 kit.
nug2k_xyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:46 PM   #189
Red Falcon

Who has snowwwwwwwwwwww?!
Old 02-07-2008, 10:59 PM   #190
sittinSidewayz

god i have so much homework... where did you guys get the little celicas in your sigs?

sittinSidewayz is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:08 PM   #191
2zzkiller

Anyone in here close to Oak Harbor?
2zzkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 08:13 PM   #192
hhappymonkey2

i am in lynnwood
Old 03-19-2008, 10:35 AM   #193
Superwhite_GT-S

So where did the other thread go about the northwest celica meet? We had a list going of everyone coming and people were signing up all the time...
Superwhite_GT-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:20 AM   #194
ZaneMan

On the bottom of the main page you have to change your display options to show things older then 1 day.
Old 03-19-2008, 01:29 PM   #195
celicatony

Quote:
On the bottom of the main page you have to change your display options to show things older then 1 day.
Thanks Zane I didn't know about that and I had the same problem. no showing older threads.
celicatony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 12:51 PM   #196
fokai

OT... only to Northwest folks.

got some wheels for sale, local only. will not ship. check out the add at
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pts/631488721.html
located in tacoma.
call for questions 253-324-4441
fokai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:41 AM   #197
lpphreakx06

buy my chit guys.

Old 04-18-2008, 09:04 PM   #198
civic_killer

I pooped my pants.
civic_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 10:28 PM   #199
ZaneMan

Old 04-21-2008, 03:27 AM   #200
branizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpphreakx06 View Post
buy my chit guys.
i would buy ur hood if u'd ship it 2 me. didn't get my pm?
let me know man!!

-aaron