I need Major Help - NewCelica.org Forum

Install Guides Parts Catalog Gallery Tech Info

Go Back   NewCelica.org Forum > Site Information & Features > NewCelica.org - Install Guides >    Suspension / Brakes

Support NCO
Google

Old 06-27-2011, 10:24 AM   #1
celicajdl

I need Major Help

I kno this is prob not the rite place to post this but i need help. ok i have a 2003 celica and a couple years ago i was driving with my cousin back from texas and since i had done most of the driving i fell asleep and my cousin was driving and he hit the median that divides the highway, well when i got home i noticed that the driver side rear wheel was tucking in and so i got under the car and the sub frame was bent, after i changed that i also changed the spindle n drum n pretty much a whole new suspension, well when i did that my passenger side rear wheel tucked in, n i did the same procedure for it, well that one is still tucked in at an angle, do you guys think it mite be the sway bar or what should i do, i really need some help finding out whats wrong, i have taken it to get it aligned n they tell me they cant do it. its been sitting in my garage for almost 2 years now????? thanks in advance for your help/comments
celicajdl is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote