Wooooo! - NewCelica.org Forum

Install Guides Parts Catalog Gallery Tech Info

Go Back   NewCelica.org Forum > Celica Discussion > Racing Stories > Police Stories/Tickets

Police Stories/Tickets Police Stories & Help With Tickets

Support NCO
Google

Old 11-29-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
Asleep

Wooooo!

Last week in the middle of the night I was driving with a couple friends to get some food and on the way back to the crib I was pulling out at a stop light and didn't stop right as a cop was driving the other way so I looked in my rear view to see if he was turning around because the way I was going was out of his line of sight after his u turn so after I turn I floor it and go wayyy down the road and could barely see him in my rear view without any lights on so at the top of this hill I could see that again he'd lose his line of sight on the other side so I turn into this church and turn all my lights off and use the e brake to slow down. I ghost ride around the building and right as I'm about leave after I think it's clear he's slowly driving right past the church, slams it in reverse and comes right behind me, after the light turns and I start to turn left..... BAM. Pulls me over and I pull over casually. He says to me "how fast were you going? Because I had to go 95 to catch up to you..." I said "the speed limit, speeding is dangerous"
Cop "wasn't that you pulling out by the Taco Bell?"
Me "no I pulled out by the rec center" (about halfway down the road I sped on)
Cop "well you're lucky I didn't have my radar gun on you. But it's your lucky night because I'm just going to give you a warning about having tinted tail lights since I could barely see them" (dafuq?? I don't even have tint on them! He could barely see them because they were OFF LOL!) i feel like I might have made that guys night, he wants to race again definitely....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Asleep is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #2
2004GTS

Stay safe, stay fast, stay furious.
2004GTS is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:34 PM   #3
Asleep

Wooooo!

In that order too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Asleep is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2013, 11:03 PM   #4
gjkissel2

:onion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMiller View Post
I'm fucking cool. My e-cred just went up 7 pts.
gjkissel2 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote