fri night runs - Page 2 - NewCelica.org Forum

Install Guides Parts Catalog Gallery Tech Info

Go Back   NewCelica.org Forum > Celica Discussion > Racing Stories

Racing Stories Sub Forums: Police Stories/Tickets

Support NCO
Google

Old 11-18-2010, 10:45 PM   #51
stb94tsi

i just raced a Bugatti Veyron and lost by a shlt load.... dammm celica.... maybe when i get my evo i can hang?
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2010, 04:32 AM   #52
GSBoek
Daddy Daycare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magusownz View Post
I have a feeling you think subi's are unbeatable..
STi can't looooooooooose yo!

Seriously, a bolt on Celica is supposed to loose to even a stock STi but when that doesn't happen people seem to get all butthurt, like the guy on here that said a GT-S will never win from a WRX. Truth is a lot can happen on the street. It takes just one STi with low numbers and a Celica with high numbers to turn the tables around. Take away the launching advantage that the STi has and you are left with gearing that doesn't favor it in a roll situation where the Celica sits right in lift and revs out to 8300 rpm. You'd be surprised.

202 CREW ........................... No. 30002
GSBoek is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:54 AM   #53
lVlemphizStylez
Banned

Send a message via AIM to lVlemphizStylez Send a message via MSN to lVlemphizStylez Send a message via Yahoo to lVlemphizStylez
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 LSM GTS View Post
You have no idea what you're talking about. When you learn how to comprehend what I am trying to say, come talk to me.
When I learn to speak retard I'll let you know...
lVlemphizStylez is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2010, 05:28 AM   #54
imatunergts

Quote:

Hah you posting up videos of cars that ain't yours, and you're calling me the bench racer. Fvck outta here.

I was talking about completely FACTORY BONE ASS stock for both STI vs 350z.
We all know STI respond monstrous to basic mods, so who chooses to keep their STi stock for a couple of months after they own it, beats me.

AWD vs RWD. basic elementary principle; AWD has more drivetrain loss. From a roll they have less advantages. Especially high speed rolls. They have more aggressive gearing, geared more towards 1/4 and track.
The newer 06+ 350z's (that a buddy of mine has) also come with a higher redline and more HP

You've seen a modded STI beat on a modded 350z. whoopteefvckingdoo.
You act like people never seen 350z's pull on STI's before.
Races from a dig, would be a different story.

My Zanpakuto's name is Black Sunshine and its in its Shikai form, Bankai is yet to come.
imatunergts is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:02 AM   #55
lVlemphizStylez
Banned

Send a message via AIM to lVlemphizStylez Send a message via MSN to lVlemphizStylez Send a message via Yahoo to lVlemphizStylez
lmao that picture describes his post pretty accurately...that's awesome
Old 11-19-2010, 08:51 AM   #56
x310gtsx
"Mega-Giga Bytes Son!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lVlemphizStylez View Post

Quote:
homies everywhere have been reminded not to be scared.
x310gtsx is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:21 AM   #57
02celica

Quote:
First he talks about STI with just exhaust gets 300whp. Then changes it to turboback exhaust + tune + intercooler + other little quirks = 300whp

That's like me saying ALL 2zz celica's with i/h/e + tune will trap 102mph.
No, idiot. I'm talking about my WRX with those mods gives me stage 2 STi power levels. When you learn to read try to attack me again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magusownz View Post
I have a feeling you think subi's are unbeatable.. Here's an older race against a wrx that made 270awhp on a dyno that isn't number friendly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhg_oih_AYA
Cool, and he still is ahead of you before he shuts down. Nice try. 2.0L wrxs suck anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSBoek View Post
STi can't looooooooooose yo!

Seriously, a bolt on Celica is supposed to loose to even a stock STi but when that doesn't happen people seem to get all butthurt, like the guy on here that said a GT-S will never win from a WRX. Truth is a lot can happen on the street. It takes just one STi with low numbers and a Celica with high numbers to turn the tables around. Take away the launching advantage that the STi has and you are left with gearing that doesn't favor it in a roll situation where the Celica sits right in lift and revs out to 8300 rpm. You'd be surprised.
Okay, so which are you talking about a WRX or an STi because you mention both in this post.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boothten View Post
I wouldn't doubt it if Chris got Jordan to close it for him, due to his fierce butthurtednessandumad-itis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boothten
dude, she's 19, what the fvck do you need lube for
02celica is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:26 AM   #58
x310gtsx
"Mega-Giga Bytes Son!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02celica View Post
Cool, and he still is ahead of you before he shuts down. Nice try. 2.0L wrxs suck anyways.
its an 08 wrx and he shuts down before the wrx, which is why he goes by him at the end. but eh

Quote:
Old 11-19-2010, 10:29 AM   #59
Magusownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by x310gtsx View Post
its an 08 wrx and he shuts down before the wrx, which is why he goes by him at the end. but eh
Lmao you are completely right. At the end of the video I shut down when his headlights are at my passenger side door.

Looks stock to me. Baby on board crew member #2!
Magusownz is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:39 AM   #60
GSBoek
Daddy Daycare

Quote:
Okay, so which are you talking about a WRX or an STi because you mention both in this post.
I mentioned both because I am talking about both in that post. The main topic however is still the STi. The "regular" WRX is mentioned only in the context of giving an example of how some people become bitter when a certain car that isn't supposed to win does.

In the case of the STi against the Celica I will concede that it's hard to believe so I too am waiting for the vid. That's all that's needed, regardless of the reasons why an STi could loose to a bolt on GT-S. It isn't entirely out of the realm of possibility so we'll have to wait and see. In the other thread about the WRX though, the guy was argueing till the very end that there's no way a GT-S will pull on a WRX, until some of us started pointing out the 175-185 awhp stock dynos.

Old 11-19-2010, 12:09 PM   #61
00 LSM GTS

Quote:
You do that pretty well already, you must have lots of experience.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:17 PM   #62
00 LSM GTS

Quote:
No, idiot. I'm talking about my WRX with those mods gives me stage 2 STi power levels. When you learn to read try to attack me again.
Is english your second language? Must be
You just fvcking said STI with just exhaust equals 300whp. You'll at least need a tune. Visit WRX forums, it ain't as easy as you make it out to seem to get 300whp.

Now stop trolling, troll. I'm getting dumber just by communicating with you.

Last edited by 00 LSM GTS; 11-19-2010 at 12:33 PM..
00 LSM GTS is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:22 PM   #63
00 LSM GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatunergts View Post
Old 11-19-2010, 01:05 PM   #64
lVlemphizStylez
Banned

yeah everyones the retard except you... when you see that trend it just might mean you're the one that's dropped the ball. You've already called 3 ppl in this thread alone retards/dumb....it's time to self reflect...retard. I'm having fun laughing at you though and obviously I'm not the only one lol

Last edited by lVlemphizStylez; 11-19-2010 at 01:11 PM..
Old 11-19-2010, 01:16 PM   #65
lVlemphizStylez
Banned

Quote:
He's bluffing.. He couldn't possibly get any more stupid. (I'm curious though, I wont lie. Discovery channel curious)
Old 11-19-2010, 01:18 PM   #66
00 LSM GTS

Quote:
yeah everyones the retard except you... when you see that trend it just might mean you're the one that's dropped the ball. You've already called 3 ppl in this thread alone retards/dumb....it's time to self reflect...retard. I'm having fun laughing at you though and obviously I'm not the only one lol
haha, what can i say, trolls stick together.
Bottom line, nothing you ever said in this thread mattered one bit. Stop trolling and get a life.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:20 PM   #67
lVlemphizStylez
Banned

lol @ "Bottom Line" like what you say has any authority or credibility lmao. You've already made yourself look like a complete idiot
Old 11-19-2010, 01:27 PM   #68
00 LSM GTS

Is trying to laugh it off your way of dealing with your retardation?
Old 11-19-2010, 02:22 PM   #69
lVlemphizStylez
Banned

yeah...that's what I'm laughing at
Old 11-19-2010, 02:24 PM   #70
00 LSM GTS

Quote:
yeah...that's what I'm laughing at
Well it's all good, I know your retardation is no fault of your own
Old 11-19-2010, 02:40 PM   #71
02celica

Quote:
Is english your second language? Must be
You just fvcking said STI with just exhaust equals 300whp. You'll at least need a tune. Visit WRX forums, it ain't as easy as you make it out to seem to get 300whp.

It's super easy to make 300 idiot. Let's take a look here.

ALL STi's pre 08 come with 2.5L w/ vf39 turbo. Putting down, idk somewhere around 250-275 stock probably. Next, you throw a turboback exhaust on there, yes that does mean you have to get a tune (ask anybody on the WRX forums you troll with some knowledge and they will verify that). Once you have that exhaust on there [and tune, for people with N/A cars and don't know **** about FI cars] you will EASILY EASILY put down over 300 on a sti with solely a turboback exhaust.

Now, let's do some thinking here. My car (2006 WRX) comes with a 2.5L motor with the TD04L turbo on it putting down probably 225 Whp stock. If I were to take the vf39 off the sti, and then put a turboback exhaust [Again, and a tune] on there what is stopping me from making over 300whp? Both cars come with the same motor, sure the STi has some goodies but nothing that is going to determine more power. Then both cars have the same turbo. Finally both cars have a turoback. So please tell me how it shouldn't put down the same numbers?

I'll be waiting for you to tell me how my car didn't make the power it did, and yes I do have a dyno chart to prove it, granted my dyno was done with bad plugs which I have changed and re-dynoed the car without a graph.

Quote:
I mentioned both because I am talking about both in that post. The main topic however is still the STi. The "regular" WRX is mentioned only in the context of giving an example of how some people become bitter when a certain car that isn't supposed to win does.

In the case of the STi against the Celica I will concede that it's hard to believe so I too am waiting for the vid. That's all that's needed, regardless of the reasons why an STi could loose to a bolt on GT-S. It isn't entirely out of the realm of possibility so we'll have to wait and see. In the other thread about the WRX though, the guy was argueing till the very end that there's no way a GT-S will pull on a WRX, until some of us started pointing out the 175-185 awhp stock dynos.
I never said a bolt-on gts wouldn't pull on an STi, if i did it's not what I meant. But, I know for a fact a WEIGHED down GTS is not going to pull on an STi, and not by what ados said he did. Most of his stories seem to never add up and he never has proof that he did what he said. Hence the reason I raise the BS flag.
Quote:
I wouldn't doubt it if Chris got Jordan to close it for him, due to his fierce butthurtednessandumad-itis.
Quote:
Old 11-19-2010, 02:58 PM   #72
00 LSM GTS

Quote:
It's super easy to make 300 idiot. Let's take a look here.

ALL STi's pre 08 come with 2.5L w/ vf39 turbo. Putting down, idk somewhere around 250-275 stock probably. Next, you throw a turboback exhaust on there, yes that does mean you have to get a tune (ask anybody on the WRX forums you troll with some knowledge and they will verify that). Once you have that exhaust on there [and tune, for people with N/A cars and don't know **** about FI cars] you will EASILY EASILY put down over 300 on a sti with solely a turboback exhaust.

Now, let's do some thinking here. My car (2006 WRX) comes with a 2.5L motor with the TD04L turbo on it putting down probably 225 Whp stock. If I were to take the vf39 off the sti, and then put a turboback exhaust [Again, and a tune] on there what is stopping me from making over 300whp? Both cars come with the same motor, sure the STi has some goodies but nothing that is going to determine more power. Then both cars have the same turbo. Finally both cars have a turoback. So please tell me how it shouldn't put down the same numbers?

I'll be waiting for you to tell me how my car didn't make the power it did, and yes I do have a dyno chart to prove it, granted my dyno was done with bad plugs which I have changed and re-dynoed the car without a graph.

I never said a bolt-on gts wouldn't pull on an STi, if i did it's not what I meant. But, I know for a fact a WEIGHED down GTS is not going to pull on an STi, and not by what ados said he did. Most of his stories seem to never add up and he never has proof that he did what he said. Hence the reason I raise the BS flag.
Lmao, if it were that easy to make 300whp on a STI everyone would be doing it, moron.
You're taking it to the extremes here, an average a factory stock STI makes about 240whp. I've seen some dyno as low as 220whp, some as high as 250whp.
No **** turbo cars need a tune, all cars could use a good tune. It still takes extra time, money, effort to get it done. You simply cannot slap on a exhaust and make 300whp.
Post your dyno graphs if you're that adamant on *trying* to prove me wrong.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:10 PM   #73
02celica

Quote:
Lmao, if it were that easy to make 300whp on a STI everyone would be doing it, moron.
You're taking it to the extremes here, an average a factory stock STI makes about 240whp. I've seen some dyno as low as 220whp, some as high as 250whp.
No **** turbo cars need a tune, all cars could use a good tune. It still takes extra time, money, effort to get it done. You simply cannot slap on a exhaust and make 300whp.
Post your dyno graphs if you're that adamant on *trying* to prove me wrong.
Dude you should really take a step back from the keyboard and learn some ****. 300whp on a 2.5L wrx and sti is easy as ****, and CHEAP. I don't have to "try" to prove you wrong, I know for a fact I can.

You want my dyno chart? Here it is:

Only mods for that? Stock STi turbo. Stock STi TMIC.GP Moto turboback, and fouling plugs. Hell, if you don't believe me. I dare you to call Dominic, my tuner, and ask him yourself. Hell here is his number, 360-474-8118.

Then after you are done getting your **** rocked by how easy it is to make 300 on a 2.5L you should ask him about the 09 WRX he tuned to have 450 WHP and over 500 Ft/lbs at the wheels with mere bolt ons. Stock motor. Stock turbo. Stock driveline.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-19-2010, 04:15 PM   #74
00 LSM GTS

Riiight, moron. You can keep trying to fool people you were on stock STI parts with exhaust, but it ain't fooling me.
If it's so easy to make 300whp on a STI then why are some owners with Stage 2 mods have trouble making that much. Although it can be done.
You can make 900whp all you want for I care, doesn't matter to me. You still need more than "exhaust" to get 300whp, how hard is that to get in your tiny peasized brain? Apparently there is not enough room.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:23 PM   #75
02celica

Quote:
Riiight, moron. You can keep trying to fool people you were on stock STI parts with exhaust, but it ain't fooling me.
If it's so easy to make 300whp on a STI then why are some owners with Stage 2 mods have trouble making that much. Although it can be done.
You can make 900whp all you want for I care, doesn't matter to me. You still need more than "exhaust" to get 300whp, how hard is that to get in your tiny peasized brain? Apparently there is not enough room.
Then call maxwell, ask for dominic, and ask him about it. You are just pissed because you know nothing about forced induction. It's alright dude, I was like you once, didn't know anything and had to be schooled by a few people. I am on stock STi parts moron, aside from the exhaust.

I don't know what "people" you are talking about because everybody around here with an STi is making between 300-360whp on stock vf39 turbo. You can call and ask dominic about that too.

How hard is it for you to open your peasized brain? Apparently pretty damn hard as you can not accept facts when they are laid out in front of you. Just stick to not believing it and driving your sub 180whp celica.

Oh, and for your assurance, I'm still on all those parts. Nothing has changed since that dyno.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by 02celica; 11-19-2010 at 04:31 PM..
Old 11-19-2010, 04:37 PM   #76
00 LSM GTS

Why would i give two sh!ts bout who domolic or whoever the fvck they are?
It's easy to lie on the internet buddy, you must think you're doing a great job with that.
That looks like a bogus dyno chart. It's no wonder YOUR area is the only place where they are pulling those kinds of numbers.
If i wanted to, I can pull dozens of Stage 2 tuned STI's that are just in the 300whp range.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:41 PM   #77
02celica

Quote:
Why would i give two sh!ts bout who domolic or whoever the fvck they are?
It's easy to lie on the internet buddy, you must think you're doing a great job with that.
That looks like a bogus dyno chart. It's no wonder YOUR area is the only place where they are pulling those kinds of numbers.
If i wanted to, I can pull dozens of Stage 2 tuned STI's that are just in the 300whp range.
Alright dude, you can think whatever you want. I wanna know how that looks like a "bogus" dyno chart. I think somebody is just upset they can't even break 200whp with the small amount of money I have invested into my car.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #78
00 LSM GTS

Quote:
Alright dude, you can think whatever you want. I wanna know how that looks like a "bogus" dyno chart. I think somebody is just upset they can't even break 200whp with the small amount of money I have invested into my car.
Oh I know you ain't trying to call me out on the car I drive, don't worry about me, i drive other cars besides my Celica that i bought a DECADE ago. Plus a mortgage, since you seem to be so curious about me.

Stick to the WRX that you bought used, which hardly is worth $15k, if not less.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:47 PM   #79
02celica

Quote:
Oh I know you ain't trying to call me out on the car I drive, don't worry about me, i drive other cars besides my Celica that i bought a DECADE ago. Plus a mortgage, since you seem to be so curious about me.

Stick to the WRX that you bought used, which hardly is worth $15k, if not less.
Oh, so then what oh so mighty cars do you drive?

Don't worry I know what my car is worth. And trust me it's a bit more than that Thanks for worrying though.

Nice job dodging all the proof though dude. I know you don't know what you are talking about so it's all good. No need to tell me how my dyno chart is "bogus". You clearly just can't accept the facts.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by 02celica; 11-19-2010 at 04:54 PM..
Old 11-19-2010, 07:25 PM   #80
hondafighterGTS

Send a message via AIM to hondafighterGTS
so yea check out this other pic memphis sent me of himself again.

hondafighterGTS is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:12 PM   #81
lVlemphizStylez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondafighterGTS View Post
so yea check out this other pic memphis sent me of himself again.

man...you're so tough...on the internet. Same joke twice...hmm don't let those wheels turn too hard

Last edited by lVlemphizStylez; 11-20-2010 at 05:23 AM..
Old 11-20-2010, 08:39 AM   #82
x310gtsx
"Mega-Giga Bytes Son!"

...well this has certainly gone south, hasn't it?

the internet is serious business

Quote:
Old 11-20-2010, 09:17 AM   #83
lVlemphizStylez
Banned

I will ALWAYS laugh when ppl resort to personal insults on the internet..It's like really?? Thats all you could resort to?? Speaks miles about their intelligence. It's like watching a monkey throw his poo when he gets mad
Old 11-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #84
adosdrummer

i do not have vids of me vs that sti. that was on my way home. i have no clue what was done to the car, but all i saw was a big fart can pointed sideways under the bumper.
i have raced a 2.0 wrx in the past with all the sti goodies except tranny with basic mods and tune back when i had a k&n drop in filter and stg2 cams. we where dead even from a 15roll to 100. raced plenty more sti's ans wrx's. iv won some and lost some. hell iv even drivin a 1zz spyder with exaust vs an 08 2.5l wrx with exaust and he only had a car on me at 90 from a dig. can i prove any of this? no, i cant unless there is videos floating around i dont know about. beleive what you will.

on another note, i will NOT tolerate name calling in my section. take it to pm's or OT.

Driver and product tester, sponsored by Littlerocket
adosdrummer is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:43 PM   #85
02celica

So... I take it you didn't re-run the bimmer? or atleast you don't have videos of it.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-21-2010, 06:34 AM   #86
adosdrummer

Quote:
So... I take it you didn't re-run the bimmer? or atleast you don't have videos of it.
he wasnt going to make it out, so i didnt make an appearance. so i stayed home and did some work on the car.

Old 11-21-2010, 12:27 PM   #87
2.5i

Quote:
Originally Posted by adosdrummer View Post
got a couple runs in, wanted to post em before i go to bed . went out to the local meet, did not plan to run i just wanted to see some freinds. My freind with his stg3 srt was going to run another car so he pilled in his and his girls school backpacks, his amp and guitar, and other odds and ends on top of the 3 intake manifolds i had in the car and valve cover and 2 turbo's, baby seat, baby toys, and so on, and his freind who weighs about 160ibs..

i was following some freinds who where about to run i lined up with a rsx

20 roll, i honked off, he slowly creeps away and at 115 he has a lil over two cars on me.
dig, i honk off and spin pretty bad, he gets traction before me and puts about 3 cars on me to 110

i also lined up with a later model M3 with clutch, headers, exuast, cai and tune.
40 roll he honks and puts a car on me and im slowly pulling back but not enough to pull even when we shut down at 120.

also ran a sti with exuast and put a car on him at 115.

went back to the meet spot and found out the rsx was fully gutted except the dash, front speakers, and center console and had lsd, clutch/fly, exuast, cai and kpro. he said he was on stock header.

my freind has vids on his phone, as soon as i get them ill post them.
rematch with the rsx once i clean out the hatch and should be doing the wireing for the pfc this sunday.
I just wanted you to know that your quite possibly the dumbest person I've seen on the internet in a long time. Everything I have read that you posted has given me a headache. You can't even put together a complete sentence much less a complete thought. Another thing do you even have spell check on your computer?

Sometimes I truly wish I was a pathological liar that believes their own lies... just like yourself. Well that is unless your were playing 'Need for Speed: Underground'. I think this all has to be noted that none of this happened. Your ****ty Celica didn't win any races against any turbo'd cars. How I know this you ask? I have raced plenty of Celica's in all sorts of different speeds and from a dig... I pulled on them every time and my car is N/A Subaru.

The turbo'd 2.5's with STi bolt ons (intercooler and turbo), decent plugs, good panel filter, turbo back exhaust, and a tune can reach over 300whp. STi's 07 and older can reach 300 whp with a turbo back exhaust, although some do required a de-catted up pipe and of course a tune. The newer STi's can reach over 300 whp STOCK with a tune.

What did we learn today? One your a liar, two your dumb. kthanksbai!
2.5i is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:39 PM   #88
GSBoek
Daddy Daycare

We have us a Subie fanboy in the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.5i View Post
How I know this you ask? I have raced plenty of Celica's in all sorts of different speeds and from a dig... I pulled on them every time and my car is N/A Subaru.
Good for you. Must have raced a few automatic Celicas. Still isn't proof that Ados is in fact telling lies. Just thought I'd let you know.

Old 11-21-2010, 12:43 PM   #89
2.5i

Quote:
We have us a Subie fanboy in the house.

Good for you. Must have raced a few automatic Celicas. Still isn't proof that Ados is in fact telling lies. Just thought I'd let you know.
Oh yes because N/A GTS' are soooo phast.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:47 PM   #90
GSBoek
Daddy Daycare

So are N/A Subies I've been told.

Old 11-21-2010, 01:31 PM   #91
lVlemphizStylez
Banned

lmao pot meet kettle. 2 turtles fussing about who will get the lettuce first
Old 11-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #92
GSBoek
Daddy Daycare

Pretty much. I seriously had a good laugh. Slow Subie calling slow Celicas out.

Old 11-21-2010, 04:22 PM   #93
supracelica32

Send a message via AIM to supracelica32 Send a message via MSN to supracelica32
i love it when people think a car is unbeatable.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:22 PM   #94
SilverCelly37
So slow it hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supracelica32 View Post
i love it when people think a car is unbeatable.
x2
SilverCelly37 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:13 AM   #95
Magusownz

Quote:
lmao are you for real with a n/a subi?

Looks stock to me. Baby on board crew member #2!
Magusownz is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 08:00 AM   #96
adosdrummer

Good point, I do not take the time to spell check or create proper sentences. Frankly and to the point I don't care. Its the internet, I dont care about e-cred. Sorry that most of my runs are not on film. But I really dont give a damn about impressing anyone on this forum. Im just telling my encounter as it happend.

Old 11-22-2010, 08:04 AM   #97
x310gtsx
"Mega-Giga Bytes Son!"

Quote:
....I pulled on them every time and my car is N/A Subaru....
vids?

and i agree with GSB on the auto's, lol, i get pulled by my lady's beetle

Quote:
Old 11-22-2010, 12:09 PM   #98
1d0_2ZZ
New Mexico Representative

You people act as if it were impossible for that subi to have had a bad run. Everytime you race anything can go wrong. My brother's S13 which is close to 320whp ran against my friends bone stock 370z. First run (40 roll) the Z was at my brothers rear bumper. second run (40 roll) my brother put 4 cars on him. Just an example that shyt happens. It is not impossible that his story is true.
Old 11-22-2010, 12:16 PM   #99
2.5i

Quote:
Sometimes I truly wish I was a pathological liar that believes their own lies... just like yourself. Well that is unless your were playing 'Need for Speed: Underground'. I think this all has to be noted that none of this happened. Your ****ty Celica didn't win any races against any turbo'd cars. How I know this you ask? I have raced plenty of Celica's in all sorts of different speeds and from a dig... I pulled on them every time and my car is N/A Subaru...
Quote:
Quote:
I'm not the person trying to brag that I beat a Mercedes SLR or a EVO FQ400. See I know my car is slow and I am ok with that. I just said I could pull on a Celica, clearly I'm not calling the Guinness World Records Book. Looks like I'll enjoy my slow Subie while you enjoy your even slower Celica that can beat STis, EVO's, and M3's. Oh and thanks for putting words in my mout... I mean type.
Old 11-22-2010, 12:29 PM   #100
GSBoek
Daddy Daycare

Nobody is putting words in your mouth. You said you could pull on a Celica and nobody is telling you you can't. We're just telling you they were likely autos. We're most obviously making fun of you and your 170 hp 2.5i fury for calling out another 170 hp car. Your sarcasm meter is definitely off if I have to explain this response:

Quote:
to this one:
Quote: