NewCelica.org Forum banner

North East OT Thread - Post smack not relevant to Celica here

276K views 6K replies 116 participants last post by  DxBOY15 
#1 ·
Ya..following the example set by our sister forum..Tri-State..all OT posts should be directed here please.

Thanks for your cooperation.

- Frlom

#127 ·
LOL MATT THAT ****ING BALLOON LOL LOL LOL HOLY ****. Okay so i am not angry anymore LMFAO

edit- wow I really come off as being bi-polar now. lol

#129 ·
Some ***** ruined a surprise party that I was setting up for a really good friend because she was trying to get back at me for something I didn't even do. But unfortunately for her my anger stems back much further than this because she is very selfish and vengeful.

I know I know such preschool crap...

The balloon on the other hand lol. That was what they tied into my hair that at ****ing place they call a restraunt in Boston. Now I wish I had a pic of Matt's hat which said: " I sit down to pee"

#136 ·
KrysyGT said:
Some ***** ruined a surprise party that I was setting up for a really good friend because she was trying to get back at me for something I didn't even do. But unfortunately for her my anger stems back much further than this because she is very selfish and vengeful.

I know I know such preschool crap...
well you know what they say...don't get mad, get even...i'm sure a good 'ol slashing of the tires wouldn't hurt
:naughty:

#137 ·
Originally posted by KrysyGT
LOL MATT THAT ****ING BALLOON LOL LOL LOL HOLY ****. Okay so i am not angry anymore LMFAO

edit- wow I really come off as being bi-polar now. lol
lol! you like? but only i know the truth of your bi-polarness ;)

dicks was a great time. even though my hat did say i pee sitting down. my dad got one of those condom hats. it was really funny. cant say i've ever been to a place like that before that lets you throw stuff around.

dont worry about that bitch though krysy. she'll get it one day. what goes around, comes around. :D

#145 ·
TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY...........ill be able to legally get in to rated-R movies.......LOL :D

Goin out tonight with meaghan to celebrate my b-day with her since ill be gone tomorow till monday.

Goin with some friends next friday to a hooters to celebrate my b-day and then back at my place........just like last year.

-greg

#147 ·
happy birthday to me, lol.............................my dad just went rip on me for some reason.....................anyways ya so the whole meaghan and i thing isnt gonna work out, lol. whoever guessed that it wouldnt last was right........ but during this week i was havin second thoughts on the whole ordeal.........we just dont feel much between us i guess..........oh well..........time to go pimpin........peace out

#150 ·
she still wants to do stuff on the weekends and stuff and she still talks to me and shiat she was like maybe later on somethin will happen but i just dont anythin will......not worth my time anymore, but anyways were still friends so thats good.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
im a whopping 17 WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.