NewCelica.org Forum banner

Hi my name is...(New DC Metro/VA peeps break the ice)

40K views 245 replies 53 participants last post by  Bhall020 
#1 · (Edited)
No it's not Slim Shady:chuckles:

But yeah I saw a thread in the NorCal section and thought of it as a pretty good idea to have all of the newer people introduce themselves in the DC metro section!
Although I know a lot of us already know each other from previous meets and stuff, it would still be good for the new incoming members to get the chance to know us as well you know?

So I'll start off...

Name's Brandon, you can call me Brendan (doesn't matter to me lol...), B etc...you may see me driving around quite often. I make sigs and other various photoshop stuff for people who need projects done.

#75 ·
I know this is a huge bump lol BUT my name is Anthony and I'm 19, got my Celica as a graduation gift about 8 months ago. Found out about this site around September of last year I think and decided to join up in November. So far I have only attended one meet and it was the MD Thanksgiving meet. I'm looking forward to attending a full DMV meet so I can meet the VA peeps as well as other MD members who were unable to attend the Thanksgiving meet. :wiggle:

#82 ·
Never thought I would see the day where I was one of the oldest ones in the DCM area haha. The first few meets I went too I was the youngest by like 9-10 years.

#86 ·
Bump, thought this would be pretty good to put up so that everyone knows each other a little better:)

#88 ·
+1

Hey! It's Jimmy. 19. Anthony's side contract installer haha. Good news, keeping the celi. 2zz 5sp swap, still running like a champ. Going to a local community college for mechanical engineering then transfer to UMD.

#93 ·
Ok, i guess i'll go..
I'm Jordan and have a 00 GT-S. Been slowly doing the not so costly mods, but i'm gonna get some big things done in the next year! I don't know many of you that are around the York area, except Jon! Need to get by butt out to one of the meets, but school work has been holding me back :marky: I'm always open to meeting some new celica owners! :)

#96 ·
Boom! Thought I should sticky this so everyone can know one another a little better and newer local members can introduce themselves properly:wave:

Welcome Jordan!

#101 ·
Nice to meet you Juan! During the summertime is when the majority of stuff happens but there will also be meets in the spring that I'm sure some of our members can take you to. Welcome to newcelica and enjoy!:wave:

#108 ·
Not a problem man! I'll be making a meet for the summertime when I get back! Hoping that everyone can make it again! It'll be over at the National Harbor and we'll be having plenty of mini meets like just getting some food and whatnot.

Hey, following TRDChamp's advice and posting here.

Sup all, name's Eli. Driving a red 00 GT 5pd, was turbocharged until i blew my engine due to bad tuning :(. BUT, I JUST got a new 1ZZ put into it, so I should have my car back by Friday of this week. Gonna leave the boosting to the pros, I dont have deep enough pockets to get everything done again.

Hopefully when the weather gets warmer, I'll meet you all at a meet.

Anyone here a musician or videogamer? lol.
Nice to meet you Eli and welcome to the DMV section!:wave: I play piano but it's been years since I've been in a band:chuckles: Hope you can make it out to some of the summertime meets!

What's good everyone? :wiggle:
Yoooooo! How've you been???

whats new DMV??? what has everybody done to there car this past few weeks????????
Looked at pictures of my celica:sadpace::laugh:

#105 ·
Hey, following TRDChamp's advice and posting here.

Sup all, name's Eli. Driving a red 00 GT 5pd, was turbocharged until i blew my engine due to bad tuning :(. BUT, I JUST got a new 1ZZ put into it, so I should have my car back by Friday of this week. Gonna leave the boosting to the pros, I dont have deep enough pockets to get everything done again.

Hopefully when the weather gets warmer, I'll meet you all at a meet.

Anyone here a musician or videogamer? lol.

#113 ·
Hey Eli! :wave:

Glad you decided to introduce yourself! Hope to see you at our meets once the weather gets warmer :thumbup:
What's good everyone? :wiggle:
Sup Jimmy :wave:
Hi. My name, Simon.
Hi. Simon. My name, Anthony. :chuckles:

Just kidding, even though most of the guys already know you now from the November meet, everybody this is Simon and he has a 2001 Carbon Blue 6 Speed GTS :wiggle:

----------------------------

I like the fact that we've gotten about 3 new members in just the last few months. Hopefully we'll have even more by the time Spring and Summer come around and have a BIG turnout at our meets! :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.