NewCelica.org Forum banner

2001 6spd GT-S turbo. Built for both function and fashion.

11K views 47 replies 24 participants last post by  TRlPPlN 
#1 ·
Posting this to see if there are any interest. No urgency to sell but if someone wants to purchase the car we can discuss via PM or email. The price is im starting with is 14,000 or BEST OFFER. Let me repeat the BEST OFFER PART. Although please don't low ball me. Don't be scared to make an offer. :)

The car is 2001 6psd GTS. I'm the original owner and bought the car with 2 miles on the odometer. I built this car with the intent of form, function and fashion but not an extreme show car. This car has been taken care of by me. I always kept this car clean and always on top of maintenance. I dont cheap out on my car when it comes to getting things done right. I only use synthetic oil on my engine and transmission. The engine was recently rebuilt about 7k ago, big brake kit installed and a complete turbo check up by Smaay from the forums. The car was tuned by church tuning located in southern california. the car made 257 whp and 196 tq on a tune that's a little on the rich\safe side. during tuning the clutch started to slip and decided not to push it. the car runs fine as i drive it with no issues. the mods are listed below..

Exterior
2 tone OEM 8m6 spec blue and black on top.
OEM sytle CF hood by VIS. Fitment is great.
OEM style CF hatch by VIS. Fitment is great as well.
CF Brashboy style wing
OEM red tail lights with top part painted black
OEM 03 HID light housing and bulbs with leveling mechanism + switch
molded authentic WW lip to 01 bumper
TRD wheel arches
carcept side skirts
Rod Millen rear lip
18x7.5 +35 volks LE-28's

Performance
C2 Turbo kit. I'm the 2nd owner and bought the kit from a forum member.
FMIC painted with black radiator paint.
Custom stainless steel 3 inch turbo back exhaust. parts consist of t304 SS piping, 2 vibrant resonators, fake Stainless steel catalytic converter and vibrant v-band flanges. the muffler is RSR-GTII
PFC ecu (tuned by church tuning)
New clutch and resurfaced flywheel.

Suspension
Tien SS-P's
Steel braided brake lines all around
AEM slotted (bigger disks) all around
Hawk brake pads all around
3 point brashboy rear strut bar
c-one front strut bar

Interior
Boost, EGT and oil pressure prosport gauges installed in sunglass compartment. custom mount made by blitzceli
AEM wideband
Sparco seats
OEM Interior painted black
Fiberglass door insert, Rear hatch cover, rear seat delete made by blitzceli, fiberglass dash accent kit from Kenny Heiser, passenger airbag cover, radio console and compartment match painted.
panasonic double din dvd/radio/cd player
10 inch kicker subwoofer and amp
panasonic component speakers

Engine compartment
CF engine cover kit (i forgot who they were made by). Kit replaces the OEM plastic pieces ECU and fuse covers
Powder coated intake manifold and valve cover
Powder coated coil pack cover and injen valve dress up kit.
piping painted with black ceramic paint
New light weight battery

Now the bad.
When i got the OEM HID installed there seems to be power wiring issue as in something is draining the battery. It has something to do with the wiring but i'm sure its easy to get it fixed. So what i've been doing is just disconnecting the negative terminal when im not using it. The EGT gauge got disconnected when i took the dash out but i know it works as it was during tuning. That's it.

My contact information is below.
email; ycuyugan@hotmail.com
PM me if you want my cell phone number. Do not hesitate to ask me any questions about the car. A bunch of the norcal folks from this forum can vouch for me and my car. You can also PM smaay in regards to rebuilding my engine. My engine was still in good condition before i even did the rebuild. I'm going to attempt to get the wiring looked at per what i stated above.

See less See more
#6 ·
#10 ·
Thanks guys. It's one of those things, if i keep it, i'll just keep tinkering with it..hahahah. im now in a different stage in life that i want to tinker with my house being a first time home owner.

If any one is interested, i put best offer as i am willing to take a look at your offer you have in mind.

#26 ·
i forgot to post other items that i didnt post with original details..
the car comes with... (as well)

1. water proof car cover
2. Sun shade
3. c-one\beat rush under panel (already installed)
4. CF engine cover and other misc. stuff for the car.

ill change the oil and transmission fluid with synthetic fluid. most likely amsoil for the tranny and mobile 5 for the engine. the oil has been changed every 1.5k since retreiving it from smaay. probably an overkill but oh well.

optional:stock front and rear seats along with all the bolts, nuts and seatbelts if wanted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.