NewCelica.org Forum banner

Creating an Install Guide on NewCelica.org

11K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  larryd 
#1 ·
If you are reading this I will assume you are interested in creating an install guide of some type here on newcelica.org. So with that in mind Id first like to say thankyou in advance for your submission.

What I ask of you when writing an install guide here on the site is not much; just that you read through your guide and make sure that if you were doing this install for the first time that you would learn from the guide yourself. Of course pictures, videos, and illustrations all help get the point across much easier then plain text but no install guide will be turned away. We will be more than glad to host your images for you in the NewCelica.org Gallery; if you need help with this just let us know.

Once you create your install guide in this forum I will be notified by email and I will read through the install guide to make sure everything is ok.HTML and VBCode are both turned on, if you have any questions/comments please email me at webmaster@newcelica.org .

THANKS
Larry Dougherty
www.newcelica.org

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.