NewCelica.org Forum banner

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME! My current car!

Tags
volvo
2K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  BLUEDRAGON02 
#1 ·
whats going on fellow celica owners! Just realized I have not been on here in a long while so i figured I would share with you guys my current car! I still keep in touch with local previous celica owners who have also moved on to other cars. I still miss both of my previous celicas and I may purchase another one as a daily driver in the near future. Here is my current car, 2004 Volvo Titanium Grey Metallic S60R 6 Speed! The Exterior is equipped with a Full Evolve Elevate Kit (Front, Sides, Rear, Wing, Hood Vent, Lowering Springs), Color matched 18" Pegasus Wheels, Tinted Taillights, 30% Window Tint and Carbon Fiber Wrapped roof. Interior only has a Carbon Fiber Werks Boost Gauge Pod and a IPD Boost Gauge. Performance wise, the car has a IPD Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Race S60R Downpipe and Front Mount Intercooler and the IPD Ecu Reflash (turns boost up from 14 to 19lbs). Hope you all enjoy it!

See less See more
#8 ·
Not feeling the Fake CF vinyl roof wrap, but everything else looks lovely. :thumbup:

#10 ·
looks good :thumbup: i always wanted to see a modded volvo. my first DD was a volvo c70

#12 ·
Thanks guys.

If they made an actual carbon fiber roof for the car, I would have it. This is my first time using the cf style vinyl and it turned out pretty good. I've gotten alot of compliments on it

#16 ·
wow!

#17 ·
Whaaaaaaaaaat's happpn' hommmmmiieeeeee!!! It's yo wo boi Plies mannnnnn!!!:laugh:

Jonnnn! Miss you man! Can't wait to see you again when I get back! The whip's looking awesome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.