Tracking number thread and feedback - Page 6 - NewCelica.org Forum

Install Guides Parts Catalog Gallery Tech Info

Go Back   NewCelica.org Forum > Classifieds > Buyer & Seller Feedback

Buyer & Seller Feedback Rate Buyers/Sellers Here.

Support NCO
Google

Old 09-04-2015, 11:07 AM   #251
fathorsejr

Yeah call them and talk to a supervisor. Tell him/her the situation. You can even ask to check into it since there's more than 5 ppl that he's screwed over.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2015, 05:40 PM   #252
Omnious
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis

Repeating this post for newcomers and for new page.

I have advised the company that owns NC.org and they will look into this issue, by using the info they have on japukspares and his vendor representative.

To help with this, I need everyone who is still involved with japukspares to come forward in this thread and list below these details:

- Your username.
- The parts you ordered from japukspares and haven't received.
- The time of your order.
- The amount that you paid him for those remaining parts.

There is no guarantee for a refund implied, but the more users come forward, the better can a response and pressure be placed on the culprit.

"Sharper than a page of Oscar Wilde's witticisms that has been rolled up into a point, sprinkled with lemon juice and jabbed into someone's eye."
Omnious is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 05:42 PM   #253
Omnious

Still waiting for your details Fathorsejr. Your order must be the largest, so it might help push things along even more if you describe it for public record.

"Sharper than a page of Oscar Wilde's witticisms that has been rolled up into a point, sprinkled with lemon juice and jabbed into someone's eye."

Old 09-07-2015, 12:46 PM   #254
xlela

Here is requested info.

xlela

Jun 07 2014
Paid $200 via Pay Pal for digital HVAC . Ambient temp sensor still missing.I think $20.

Sep 04 2014
Paid $100 via Pay Pal . Black headlights inserts with Euro blinkers still missing /$50 /

Jan 19 2015
Paid $20 via Pay Pal. Outside temp sensor still missing.

I also have all PMs that were exchanged here with him.

Spend $895 total.

P.S. I told you he is gone for good.
xlela is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 02:03 PM   #255
dmvhustler

Lets hope that is not the case xlela

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dmvhustler is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 02:17 PM   #256
fathorsejr

He's gone.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:49 AM   #257
dmvhustler

I haven't had a chance to call PayPal busy with school & work. Other than fathorsejr has anybody called?

Old 09-10-2015, 02:48 AM   #258
xlela

He was here yesterday.
Old 09-10-2015, 10:48 AM   #259
Omnious

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlela View Post
He was here yesterday.
Yeah, I noticed... and no response either.

I added him to the shady/scammer sellers list.

Old 09-10-2015, 10:48 AM   #260
fathorsejr

Cool
Old 09-10-2015, 10:49 AM   #261
dmvhustler

Ominous any updates?

Old 09-10-2015, 10:51 AM   #262
Omnious

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmvhustler View Post
Ominous any updates?
The company that owns the forum is still looking into this. I informed them of this thread and they're keeping tabs on the info provided by his victims.

I'm also going to ask them to remove his sponsor title. No way he still deserves it.

I would also advise all of you to keep pushing your complaints through PayPal and your credit card companies. The more of you do this, the more of a chance you'll get that these companies will make an exception to their claim expiration policies and process your case.

Old 09-11-2015, 01:23 PM   #263
Omnious

After receiving approval from the owners of the forum, I have rescinded japukspares' status as sponsor and removed all his privileges.

I could also ban him, but I'll leave his account active so he can still receive PMs and emails from his victims. If he has a change of heart down the road, then that communication option will still be available.

His email is [email protected] , by the way, if it can help some of you to reach him.

Of course, any chance of him using his account here to sell is out of the question. Permanently. His activity will be monitored and any new created accounts banned on the spot.

Old 09-11-2015, 01:48 PM   #264
fathorsejr

I tried . He's gone. I got my money back from paypal. Im waiting on a call back from my credit card company.

Make sure you guys put in a dispute.

I talked to my buddy and he said he's had 10+ disputes opened against him in the last 15 days.
Old 09-12-2015, 03:30 PM   #265
dbonilla

Okay, I just put in my dispute.
dbonilla is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 08:04 PM   #266
Omnious

Good.

Old 09-19-2015, 02:27 PM   #267
dmvhustler

I just finished placing my dispute on PayPal.

Old 09-20-2015, 09:16 AM   #268
Omnious

I hope you get your refund.

I disabled japukspares' visitor messages and left a notice informing any new potential victim of his dishonesty.

Old 09-23-2015, 04:08 PM   #269
dbonilla

I got my refund!
Old 09-23-2015, 07:53 PM   #270
xlela

Hi.Could you please tell me what i need to do to get refund. Never did it before.

Thank you.
Old 09-23-2015, 07:59 PM   #271
fathorsejr

Text me xlela 602-386-7654 I'll help you
Old 09-23-2015, 10:09 PM   #272
dbonilla

Hey Xlela, if you need any further help you can always google it. That's what I did and i had my dispute in, in about 10 minutes.
Old 09-26-2015, 02:16 PM   #273
dmvhustler

Xlela you need to call and be very angry at the seller. PayPal will take care of the rest worked for me

Old 09-30-2015, 11:37 AM   #274
dmvhustler

It's confirmed I received my refund

Old 09-30-2015, 08:34 PM   #275
Omnious

Glad to see these refunds coming through! Well done, guys.

Old 10-02-2015, 10:04 AM   #276
ucfbaseball24

I had multiple smooth transactions with him. Then I bought a bumper with fog lights and when I received it, both fog light lenses were smashed and the bumper had a lot more damage then pictured when I purchased it, this was a year ago (2 days ago would have been a year ago exactly). Instead of getting a refund, he gave me a $120 "credit" towards any future purchases ($60 for the fogs and $60 for the extra damage to the bumper). I accepted the credit b/c I trusted him since he was a sponsor, I had 3-5 prior smooth transactions and he had multiple for sale threads still open. I told him I wanted to use the credit towards a digital HVAC unit and a GTS steering wheel. I would message him 2-3 per month checking up, 6 months go by and I finally get a message saying he has the GTS wheel and replacement fogs if I still need them. We agreed on $60 for the GTS steering wheel and he would throw the fogs in for free if I paid shipping (which was $32 or something like that). I should have seen this b/c he still technically owed me $60 more so why would I pay shipping? But he was owning up to his mistakes so I figured why not show him that I was willing to work with him. I received my package with a GTS wheel but no fogs, went to put the wheel on and it must have been from a RHD or not a celica b/c it didn't fit my celica, my friends celica or any of the local junkyards celica's. So at this point he owes me $150 I contacted him 3-4 times and haven't gotten a reply. The problem is, since he kept giving me "credits" I never really received any refunds. And now, 80% of the money I'm owed I sent to him a year and a few days ago with promises of discounts on future parts or replacement parts coming soon.

I want to open a dispute but on their website it says 180 days is the cutoff so I'm SOL. Any info on if I can still open a dispute and if I can, how?

2000 GT 1D0 (My baby)                   2006 TC 040 (Fiance's baby)
ucfbaseball24 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 10:24 AM   #277
ucfbaseball24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnious View Post
To help with this, I need everyone who is still involved with japukspares to come forward in this thread and list below these details:

- Your username.
- The parts you ordered from japukspares and haven't received.
- The time of your order.
- The amount that you paid him for those remaining parts.
I didn't see this prior to my post but.....

Ucfbaseball24

1) 03+ bumper and fog lights w/ brackets:
Paid: $260
Date: 9/23/2014
Received: 2 smashed fog lights, very damaged bumper (damage beyond pictures and description)
Settlement: $120 credit. $60 which covered the damage to the bumper and another $60 which was his price for another set of fog lights w/ brackets and shipping.

2) GTS steering wheel and "free" replacement fog lights (just had to pay shipping)
Paid: $92 ($60 from my credit from the first "settlement" and $32 to cover shipping which is in my above post)
Date: 3/19/2015
Received: Leather wheel either out of a RHD GTS or another car, however it doesn't fit any US celica's so it's useless to me. Fog lights weren't in the package either.
Settlement: Tried contacting him multiple times but never heard anything from him.

Owed: $120 in credits towards future purchases which can no longer be made (he also technically owes me my $32 that I paid him for shipping for the GTS wheel and "free" fog lights since the wheel doesn't work on US celica's and no fog lights were received).

Total Owed: $150 but I'd be happy if I received just my $120 back.

Since it was a year ago, I don't have any of the messages, however I do still have the smashed fog lights and steering wheel in my garage so I guess that's something.

Old 10-04-2015, 08:16 AM   #278
Omnious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfbaseball24 View Post
I want to open a dispute but on their website it says 180 days is the cutoff so I'm SOL. Any info on if I can still open a dispute and if I can, how?
Mention Japukspares by name. PayPal most likely has an sizable file on him, and depending on your circumstances, they might make an exception for your refund. Argue your case, it might be worth it.

Old 10-23-2015, 06:07 PM   #279
xlela

Contacted to PayPal. Talk to supervisor. Get nothing. Its over 180 days.
Old 10-23-2015, 07:37 PM   #280
Omnious

Why would PayPal refund some, but not all? Point them to this thread; maybe that will help.

Old 10-25-2015, 04:00 PM   #281
ucfbaseball24

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlela View Post
Contacted to PayPal. Talk to supervisor. Get nothing. Its over 180 days.
Same

Old 11-06-2015, 11:14 PM   #282
arvind

I never got through to PayPal, I keep calling them and I am kept on hold for over an hour each time. Anyone can provide me with a US-based number?
arvind is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 12:20 PM   #283
weeeelliamli

Your inbox is full, I'm trying to contact you!
weeeelliamli is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 12:28 PM   #284
xlela

Hey. Check when he was here last time. September. Did you read previous posts????
Old 04-11-2016, 03:44 PM   #285
weeeelliamli

Not sure why my need to contact Dan has anything to do with you?
weeeelliamli is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 03:59 PM   #286
xlela

Because a lot of people wish to kontakt him. Dood llack
Old 04-13-2016, 12:11 PM   #287
arvind

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeeelliamli View Post
Not sure why my need to contact Dan has anything to do with you?
If you had read the previous posts you would know why. He took a lot of money from a lot of people and ran away without delivering.
arvind is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote