japukspares Excellent! - NewCelica.org Forum

Install Guides Parts Catalog Gallery Tech Info

Go Back   NewCelica.org Forum > Classifieds > Buyer & Seller Feedback

Buyer & Seller Feedback Rate Buyers/Sellers Here.

Support NCO
Google

Old 02-06-2014, 05:09 AM   #1
GSBoek
Daddy Daycare

japukspares Excellent!

Overall a very good experience with Dan. Communication was very good, worked well with me as the buyer, pricing was reasonable and shipped promptly with tracking provided. Very smooth transaction.

202 CREW ........................... No. 30002
GSBoek is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2014, 05:10 AM   #2
Bitter

Glad to hear, I ordered something as well and that was my impression, I intended to make a feedback thread when it was all completed. I'll just add to this one.
Originally Posted by JCMiller View Post
I'm gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98
no, don't even waste your time. if you want a honest sticker, at least get one that says "objects in mirror aren't really racing, so quit trying"...
Bitter is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:08 PM   #3
ThunderDRAGON

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSBoek View Post
Overall a very good experience with Dan. Communication was very good, worked well with me as the buyer, pricing was reasonable and shipped promptly with tracking provided. Very smooth transaction.
i agree with you completely. he is very easy to deal with.
ThunderDRAGON is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2014, 02:47 PM   #4
itreflop117

I will also add to this to. I bought some euro door sills from him. and awesome pricing and quick shipping. great seller!!!
Old 02-17-2014, 05:14 PM   #5
Bitter

Smooth transaction, got exactly what I needed.
I'm gay
Quote:
no, don't even waste your time. if you want a honest sticker, at least get one that says "objects in mirror aren't really racing, so quit trying"...
Old 02-20-2014, 01:45 PM   #6
ucfbaseball24

x2
Same

2000 GT 1D0 (My baby)                   2006 TC 040 (Fiance's baby)
ucfbaseball24 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:15 AM   #7
Bitter

I'm having an issue.

I received a package that was supposed to go to someone else about 2 weeks ago, I've PM'd him multiple times to get it straightened out and I've been waiting a week for him to get a FedEx shipping label made up and haven't gotten any reply in subsequent PM's. I've even contacted the buyer over at 6GC and I haven't been able to get a hold of him either. It's a GT4 front bumper center section.

http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=91900&hl=
I'm gay
Quote:
Old 03-09-2014, 12:55 PM   #8
japukspares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
I'm having an issue.

I received a package that was supposed to go to someone else about 2 weeks ago, I've PM'd him multiple times to get it straightened out and I've been waiting a week for him to get a FedEx shipping label made up and haven't gotten any reply in subsequent PM's. I've even contacted the buyer over at 6GC and I haven't been able to get a hold of him either. It's a GT4 front bumper center section.

http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=91900&hl=
Hi,

Sorry just seen this. I have been working and not got back to you. ( Time difference I think? )

I am dropping you a PM as we speak.

I accidentally sent the bumper cut to Bitter, instead of the other guy over on 6GC. I put the worng address on the label. ( Silly mistake)

I completely forgot about this after Bitter and I spoke last week.

Let me know via PM Bitter whether Wednesday or Thursday is ok to have the parcel collected.

Last edited by japukspares; 03-09-2014 at 01:09 PM..
japukspares is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:35 PM   #9
Karlos.z
#GetTheCoolShoeshine

great guy to do business with; and talk about fast shipping.
i paid for my item on Thursday(5/8), he shipped it Friday(5/9). and today(5/12) at 830am the fedex guy was knocking the door.
Karlos.z is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 02:30 PM   #10
Vin

Excellent to do business with. Bought a near mint steering wheel for a bargain. Fast shipping. Thanks
Old 07-12-2014, 09:09 AM   #11
dondeago

Japukspares

Dan is legit!!! Just bought a steering wheel from him. Shipping, packaging , price and communication were all first class. Don't let the fact that Dan is in the UK stop you. Thanks Dan.
dondeago is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:09 PM   #12
Jwild909

I'm having issues, I paid for a steering wheel over 2 weeks ago and he said that he would send me a tracking number and he still hasn't. The item was for a steering wheel so
I'm hoping he didn't sell it twice and is just Lying to me about it. Spoke to him yesterday and he said I should receive a tracking number today and still nothing. All I want is the steering wheel. Why does it take him 2 weeks to send me my part but it seems like everyone else got there's. As for the steering wheel I bought it was the one in perfect condition with no air bag and as I stated above it seems like he sold it multiple times but only one person got it. I just want my steering wheel already. I haven't been able to drive my car because I'm still waiting
Jwild909 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 10:22 PM   #13
Omnious
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwild909 View Post
I'm having issues, I paid for a steering wheel over 2 weeks ago and he said that he would send me a tracking number and he still hasn't. The item was for a steering wheel so
I'm hoping he didn't sell it twice and is just Lying to me about it. Spoke to him yesterday and he said I should receive a tracking number today and still nothing. All I want is the steering wheel. Why does it take him 2 weeks to send me my part but it seems like everyone else got there's. As for the steering wheel I bought it was the one in perfect condition with no air bag and as I stated above it seems like he sold it multiple times but only one person got it. I just want my steering wheel already. I haven't been able to drive my car because I'm still waiting
If he doesn't get back to you on this ASAP, start a new thread to describe your issue. Your complaint will be more visible.

"Sharper than a page of Oscar Wilde's witticisms that has been rolled up into a point, sprinkled with lemon juice and jabbed into someone's eye."
Omnious is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 04:49 AM   #14
japukspares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwild909 View Post
Hi Justin,

I have sent you a pm with details attached.

I am sorry that you have had to wait slightly longer than some people to receive your parts.

Sometimes parts are sent out immediately and sometimes it can take a few days to organise.
You paid on the 8th July, so it is a little while since. But we spoke via pm a few times and about 5 days ago I did offer to refund you, but you said that you'd rather wait for the part.

I said I would send over your tracking details yesterday and that's my fault, I didn't get chance and with the time difference from the Uk, to the USA, I think we've just missed each others pm' s.

Anyway, I hope you'll be happy when you receive your part. It should take around 4 working days to arrive.

This is your tracking number

P2G21058645

You can track it from Monday here:

www.parcel2go.com

Click on the link above and just click on the RED tab at the top right of the page and enter the above number.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay and I hope we can deal with each other again in the future.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:33 PM   #15
ucfbaseball24

Quote:
Originally Posted by japukspares View Post
Again, I'm sorry for the delay and I hope we can deal with each other again in the future.
Class act. Everyone should feel safe doing business with this guy

2000 GT 1D0 (My baby)                   2006 TC 040 (Fiance's baby)
ucfbaseball24 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 03:27 PM   #16
Omnious
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis

"Sharper than a page of Oscar Wilde's witticisms that has been rolled up into a point, sprinkled with lemon juice and jabbed into someone's eye."
Omnious is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 11:02 AM   #17
Myles

I had a great transaction with Dan/Japukspares. The dynamic front splitter arrived surprisingly quickly, tracking and communication was great, item was accurately advertised. I'm very happy with the purchase. Thanks Dan!
Myles is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 04:45 PM   #18
Myles

Another good transaction with japukspares

Title says it. Just got a facelift clock and a seat spring. Thanks!
Old 05-31-2015, 01:07 AM   #19
japukspares

Glad you received them. Thank you for your order.