Tracking number thread and feedback - Page 5 - NewCelica.org Forum

Install Guides Parts Catalog Gallery Tech Info

Go Back   NewCelica.org Forum > Classifieds > Buyer & Seller Feedback

Buyer & Seller Feedback Rate Buyers/Sellers Here.

Support NCO
Google

Old 07-20-2015, 07:17 PM   #201
chipskittles

damn, that sucks, I have bought several things from Dan with little issue.
chipskittles is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2015, 07:40 AM   #202
Omnious
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis

Any updates on this?

"Sharper than a page of Oscar Wilde's witticisms that has been rolled up into a point, sprinkled with lemon juice and jabbed into someone's eye."
Omnious is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 12:58 PM   #203
dbonilla

I sent an email to Dan asking for a refund because it has been more than two months since my initial order. But no response to that yet.
dbonilla is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2015, 08:24 AM   #204
xlela

Looks like he is gone for good....
xlela is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 09:43 AM   #205
arvind

I'm waiting to be refunded also...
arvind is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 09:47 AM   #206
fathorsejr

this is ridiculous
Old 08-05-2015, 07:18 AM   #207
japukspares

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbonilla View Post
I sent an email to Dan asking for a refund because it has been more than two months since my initial order. But no response to that yet.
I sent you out 2 x window switches through the Royal Mail. I would expect at least one of these to arrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlela View Post
Why do you say that?

I haven't been online for 3 x days and I am gone for good !!

You have still not sent me your paypal email address for a refund which is now x7 times I have asked you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind View Post
I'm waiting to be refunded also...
You are returning some pedals that had a scratch on them. As soon as they arrive back with me then you can have the refund for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fathorsejr View Post
this is ridiculous
You are still receiveing your goods . I am in the process of your remaining order at the moment.

Anyone else have any problems, please contact me via PM and we can resolve them.
japukspares is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 11:15 PM   #208
Omnious

Quote:
Originally Posted by japukspares View Post
I sent you out 2 x window switches through the Royal Mail. I would expect at least one of these to arrive.
Do you have tracking numbers we can check?

Quote:
Quote:
Why do you say that?

I haven't been online for 3 x days and I am gone for good !!

You have still not sent me your paypal email address for a refund which is now x7 times I have asked you.
Xlela: I already told you twice: if the seller prefers to give a full refund, the buyer has no choice but to accept it.
You cannot complain about not getting your parts, and yet not give the seller a chance to refund you.

For the last time: send him your Paypal address so he can put your issue to rest, or forfeit your refund and your parts. You cannot drag this on any longer since the seller is insisting on sending you a refund. You are only making this situation more complicated than it should be.
Please acknowledge your understanding in this matter.

Japukspares: check your Paypal logs. If Xlela paid you through Paypal, just issue a refund straight from that payment record.

"Sharper than a page of Oscar Wilde's witticisms that has been rolled up into a point, sprinkled with lemon juice and jabbed into someone's eye."
Old 08-10-2015, 08:39 PM   #209
xlela

This is Pm from Dan.
He send it to me over a month ago.

/What I have decided to do and I hope that you will be happy with this.

Anyone who is waiting for any parts will recieve their parts over the coming two weeks. ( yours as I have said is already enroute )

Once the parts have been received, I will give a full refund on the said parts.

I will take the hit on the cost of the parts and also the cost of postage as of appology.

I hope this sounds like a very fair deal.

This way, you get the parts and you get the money back./

Omnious.
If you want to hear my long story, just let me know.

Last time Dan was online at 8/5/15

I paid for same of my missing parts almost ONE YEAR ago.
And i paid for them because i need them.
And now you want me to take refund and forget about it?

Is it fair ?
Xlela.
Old 08-10-2015, 08:41 PM   #210
fathorsejr

Quote:
This is Pm from Dan.
He send it to me over a month ago.

/What I have decided to do and I hope that you will be happy with this.

Anyone who is waiting for any parts will recieve their parts over the coming two weeks. ( yours as I have said is already enroute )

Once the parts have been received, I will give a full refund on the said parts.

I will take the hit on the cost of the parts and also the cost of postage as of appology.

I hope this sounds like a very fair deal.

This way, you get the parts and you get the money back./

Omnious.

Is it fair ?
Xlela.

Bro I've spent close to grand with dan.
Old 08-11-2015, 04:44 PM   #211
Omnious

Quote:
Omnious.

Is it fair ?
Xlela.

Is it fair? Well, if he is willing to return all your money, then he is at least trying to accomplish what he is legally required to do.

I understand it might be annoying to have gone through all this waiting for nothing, but there's not much else you can do. Let him give you the money back (right away, as he states in post #180, not after something arrives), and if your parts appear eventually in the mail, all the best for you; but again, you cannot prevent the seller from refunding you and force him to provide parts that he might not have.

His word is still representative of his reputation. Accept his refund now, and we'll see if the parts arrive after that. If not, the make use of the negative feedback system, and then move on.

Old 08-11-2015, 04:47 PM   #212
Omnious

Quote:
Bro I've spent close to grand with dan.
Has he promised you a refund as well, or are you still agreeing to wait?
If the former, just take the refund and wait until he actually has the parts in stock.
If the latter, then please stop complaining about this. You are voluntarily keeping yourself in this situation.

Old 08-11-2015, 05:14 PM   #213
fathorsejr

He did have all the parts at the time of purchase. I gave him time since it was a ton of parts, but it's been over 7-8 months I've been waiting. I did buy some other in between and he did send those but nothing on my other orders.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:27 PM   #214
xlela

I send him my PP. But if he really want to refund , he can find my PP in his PP logs. My story almost the same like fathorsejr s story.He did have all the parts at the time of purchase ,i have a pic of it.I also did buy some other parts later, but he did not send me missing parts. I will Accept his refund now, and we'll see if the parts arrive after that. If not, I will have to use of the negative feedback system, and will share my long story with community.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:23 AM   #215
Omnious

Quote:
I will Accept his refund now, and we'll see if the parts arrive after that. If not, I will have to use of the negative feedback system, and will share my long story with community.
Good, that's what it's there for.

Quote:
He did have all the parts at the time of purchase. I gave him time since it was a ton of parts, but it's been over 7-8 months I've been waiting. I did buy some other in between and he did send those but nothing on my other orders.
Ask for an immediate refund now. That's where things stand at the moment concerning japukspares' obligations as seller and sponsor here, on NC.org. After all the refunds are sent and no one else has a complaint about non-received PAID parts, then potential buyers can start dealing with him again on new sales. Not before.

And any money taken for parts that are not in stock will be grounds for additional negative feedback.

Old 08-13-2015, 12:15 AM   #216
dbonilla

I still got nothing...
Old 08-14-2015, 01:18 PM   #217
xlela

Last time he was here on August 5 th. Tell me what he cares.
Old 08-16-2015, 02:01 AM   #218
arvind

Quote:
You are returning some pedals that had a scratch on them. As soon as they arrive back with me then you can have the refund for them.
Indeed, there was a huge gouge on the pedal, not just "a scratch" as I showed you in the detailed pictures. Besides, I only ever received half of the pedals that I paid for, the foot rest I never received.

I am also awaiting refund for the headlight parts that I paid for in December last year and which I never received.
Old 08-16-2015, 02:03 AM   #219
arvind

Quote:
I send him my PP. But if he really want to refund , he can find my PP in his PP logs. My story almost the same like fathorsejr s story.He did have all the parts at the time of purchase ,i have a pic of it.I also did buy some other parts later, but he did not send me missing parts. I will Accept his refund now, and we'll see if the parts arrive after that. If not, I will have to use of the negative feedback system, and will share my long story with community.
I'm pretty sure if we all share our stories, we will find a lot of common points.
Old 08-20-2015, 10:51 AM   #220
Omnious

Have any refunds been received?

Please update.

Old 08-20-2015, 10:51 AM   #221
fathorsejr

Nope
Old 08-20-2015, 10:54 AM   #222
arvind

None yet for me either.
Old 08-20-2015, 10:57 AM   #223
Omnious

Very well. Time to step things up with japukspares.

Old 08-20-2015, 11:19 AM   #224
Omnious

What about those who have received their refunds? Please speak up.

Old 08-20-2015, 11:35 AM   #225
xlela

Nothing
Old 08-20-2015, 08:23 PM   #226
dbonilla

Nothing here either.
Old 08-21-2015, 09:35 AM   #227
dmvhustler

I think it's time to share my story as well. I ordered a genuine dynamic lip and radiator grille from Dan back in April. I'm bringing this up because I haven't heard from him in weeks! I'm willing to wait for the parts and don't want a refund. However I do expect better communication from Dan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dmvhustler is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 09:59 AM   #228
arvind

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmvhustler View Post
I'm willing to wait for the parts and don't want a refund. However I do expect better communication from Dan.
Be prepared to wait for a *very* long time then. As for communication you won't receive much besides a lot of excuses and promises about shipping your parts soon (or resending the parts, as it would seem that postal services from the U.K is quite **unreliable** )
Old 08-21-2015, 12:13 PM   #229
Bitter

When I got sent someone else's part it took almost 2 weeks to get it straightened out and get the part shipped on to the person. Luckily I already had my part the week prior so I was confused when a second package came.
Originally Posted by JCMiller View Post
I'm gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98
no, don't even waste your time. if you want a honest sticker, at least get one that says "objects in mirror aren't really racing, so quit trying"...
Bitter is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 03:10 PM   #230
xlela

So. What is the plan? NO REFUND ,NO PARTS.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:11 PM   #231
Omnious

Quote:
So. What is the plan? NO REFUND ,NO PARTS.
At the moment, those who can still do so: initiate a claim through PayPal immediately. Don't wait, even if you were promised parts recently. Don't take the risk.

For those who paid a while ago, try to see if your credit cards have contingencies for these types of issues. They vary from card to card, but some have unfulfilled order measures that can reverse charges.

As for japukspares, I will see what Larryd and Forumadmin can do about him, his status as sponsor and whatever else can be done to get things moving again.

Keep pushing guys.

Old 08-26-2015, 02:29 AM   #232
arvind

Seems like it's a habit of his for not sending parts and not refunding etc. See this thread on 6GC: http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?...pic=93413&st=0
Old 08-26-2015, 05:11 AM   #233
Bitter

Yep. People there got stiffed too in the end.
I'm gay
Quote:
no, don't even waste your time. if you want a honest sticker, at least get one that says "objects in mirror aren't really racing, so quit trying"...
Old 08-26-2015, 09:10 PM   #234
Omnious

It's a real shame things seem to be turning for the worst... He did offer great deals on hard-to-find parts, and in these times of the Celica's decline, it was a nice thing to have.

Old 08-28-2015, 02:12 PM   #235
fathorsejr

looks like we all got screwed.does anyone know his address or info on him? i got a buddy that lives out there near him.
Old 08-28-2015, 06:01 PM   #236
fathorsejr

Thanks
Old 08-28-2015, 07:19 PM   #237
Omnious

Quote:
looks like we all got screwed.does anyone know his address or info on him? i got a buddy that lives out there near him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlela
edit
Please keep all personal info off the site. You are thus nullifying ANY chance of him coming around and redeeming himself.

If you need to take legal action, that's your right, so go ahead, but don't share his private information with the world.

Old 08-29-2015, 12:28 PM   #238
dmvhustler

So no updates on Dans whereabouts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2015, 08:00 PM   #239
Omnious

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmvhustler View Post
So no updates on Dans whereabouts?
He seems to be ignoring my recent PMs, as well as those from the buyers he stiffed.

Old 08-31-2015, 01:34 PM   #240
fathorsejr

I just got off the phone with my bud at paypal. He said make sure you put in a dispute if its in between the 180 days if its past that call and give them his email address. If ppl do this the fraud department will look into it and it will show he is/has screwed ppl out of parts.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:44 PM   #241
Omnious

Quote:
I just got off the phone with my bud at paypal. He said make sure you put in a dispute if its in between the 180 days if its past that call and give them his email address. If ppl do this the fraud department will look into it and it will show he is/has screwed ppl out of parts.
Excellent. Nice to have some friends in PayPal.

I have also advised the company that owns NC.org and they will look into this issue, by using the info they have on japukspares and his vendor representative.

To help with this, I need everyone who is still involved with japukspares to come forward in this thread and list below these details:

- Your username.
- The parts you ordered from japukspares and haven't received.
- The time of your order.
- The amount that you paid him for those remaining parts.

There is no guarantee for a refund implied, but the more users come forward, the better can a response and pressure be placed on the culprit.

Old 09-01-2015, 02:27 PM   #242
fathorsejr

the more complaints he gets in paypal, Paypal will issue refunds.doesn't matter if it was a yr out or two. if he gets enough complaints something will happen.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:20 PM   #243
Omnious

If you want Autoguide.com (owner of this site) to get involved as well, provide the info requested above.

Old 09-02-2015, 07:29 PM   #244
Bitter

How would that work as they're Canadian and people got defrauded in the US? Seems complicated?
I'm gay
Quote:
Old 09-03-2015, 04:24 AM   #245
Omnious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
How would that work as they're Canadian and people got defrauded in the US? Seems complicated?
From what I understand, japukspares had to provide financial info to obtain his sponsor status and this may be used to help in this situation.

This is just speculation on my part, since I'm not involved in the sponsor registration process, but forumadmin (autoguide's rep here) has personally requested this info in the mods only section after I brought this issue to his attention. He said they would do their best to help in any way they can.

Old 09-03-2015, 05:06 AM   #246
Bitter

Good on them!
I'm gay
Quote:
Old 09-03-2015, 11:55 AM   #247
dmvhustler

Let me start off then Ominous

dmvhustler

Brand New Pre Face (00-02) Genuine Toyota Dynamic Lip
Pre Owned Celica Radiator Grille

April 11 2015 - $165.83 USD was sent to Dan for the Lip.
April 16 2015 - $26.63 USD was sent to Dan for the Grille.

I can provide an official PayPal statement proving the money was sent to JAPUKSPARES on the dates mentioned.

I'm doing this because nobody has heard from Dan in Weeks! Even the Moderators of this site!

Miguel
Old 09-03-2015, 11:26 PM   #248
arvind

Here's the requested info Omnious:

- arvind

- HID Headlights leveling switch, part wiring loom & HID headlight leveling motors
: Paid via PayPal on 13 December 2014, $38

- GTS Aluminium pedal set
: Paid via PayPal on 21 January 2015, $50 (as part of a bigger payment of $210)

I can provide any other details if required. I also have the PMs that were exchanged here with him on newcelica.org.
Old 09-04-2015, 06:51 AM   #249
fathorsejr

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind View Post
Here's the requested info Omnious:

- arvind

- HID Headlights leveling switch, part wiring loom & HID headlight leveling motors
: Paid via PayPal on 13 December 2014, $38

- GTS Aluminium pedal set
: Paid via PayPal on 21 January 2015, $50 (as part of a bigger payment of $210)

I can provide any other details if required. I also have the PMs that were exchanged here with him on newcelica.org.

Did you put in a dispute with paypal?
Old 09-04-2015, 10:59 AM   #250
arvind

Quote:
Did you put in a dispute with paypal?
Yes I did, but they were closed almost immediately without a good reason. I'll try to call them tomorrow instead.