NewCelica.org Forum banner

The Official Florida Forum Off-Topic Thread!

29K views 201 replies 57 participants last post by  creekboi7 
#1 ·
New thread for the new year! Do your worst! No Whoring! :eatpop:

#8 ·
Once the post count reaches over 1,000 in a regional forum OT, they are to be reset by the moderator. I got a slap on the wrist last time because i let the posts go way over. So the rule of thumb is if the post count matters to you whore elsewhere, jk.

Its ok trish there will be bigger & better convo's in '06.

#10 ·
so i think i solved my headlihgt problem, it fogged like crazy everyday so i went out and got some sealent and coated the cracks with it, the places i could get to anyway, well its better now. guna look hot with hte wheels when they come in next week.

#15 ·
drewd said:
Holy $h!t Ive seen 4 other local celicas in one day today, one red, yellow, a black action package gt-s and a black action package gt. i wonder if any of those ppl are on this site..
ME TOO! I saw a blue one, a black one, a carbon blue one with altezzas, a yellow one, another blue one, another black one with a body kit.....and they were all being driven by a sorority chick.

#24 ·
I am new to this website, I am also in florida. I go to Florida Tech and I just spend my spare money on my car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.