NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2zzwhat? *resolved*

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Omnious 
#1 ·
I purchased a bumper cover off of him months ago, was told the one he sent first was damaged by shipping company. Then I was told to wait til Nov. 8th when he was getting another car in and he would take the bump cover off that one and send me... Reached out numerous times and got nothing. Then I just text him tonight and got a response saying the person on the other end just bought the phone off craigslist and that I must be looking for ''the other guy''... Just want my money back. saved all text messages from his ''old'' number so hopefully this gets resolved quickly.

#2 ·
:marky: Did you start a claim with PayPal before the deadline?

#3 ·
Unfortunately no, I saw everyone else was getting their parts, so i trusted the person, and kept telling me it's coming it's coming. I have to contact my financial institution tomorrow morning to begin a claim with them and try to recoup the money. Paypal told me I more then likely will be able to recoup if i'm not refunded... I have plenty of proof the person was texting me promising my bumper cover and explaining how if i just waited a few more weeks it would come.

#4 ·
The original purchase was in september. waited a couple weeks, no bump cover, said he'd contact shipper and told me it was damaged. said to wait til nov 8th and he'd have a silver celica coming in... well i own a silver celica and needed the bump cover badly so i was naive enough to wait... regretting that now.

#5 ·
I see. Well, I hope you get your funds back through your bank.
2zzwhat? hasn't logged in the past two weeks.

There's not much we can do from this end, except that I'm going to promptly ban his account and close his threads.

#6 ·
Aeron stated this was resolved in his favor. He received a full refund through his bank and at 2zzwhat's expense. :closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.