I just replaced our drivers front today, was bent last week after hitting a curb in the snow. Drivable but steering was off a bit. What I had to do was raise the transmission at the very rear left corner in order to get the front bolt out. Worked ok but I spent at least an hour trying other methods including a large pry bar to gain enough clearance to get it out. Other than that, pretty simple and straightforward job!
Since everyone likes pics, here is the comparison of both old (top, wiped down) and bottom. Fortunately nothing else was damaged, from the looks of it and after taking it for a spin it all appears good.