NewCelica.org Forum banner

2012 Lamborghini Murci

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  SilverCelly37 
#1 ·
See less See more
#5 ·
As far as computer generated 'possible' images go it's well done but not particularly pretty. I doubt very much that the next flagship Lambo will look anything like it.

I'm actually a bit sad to see the end of the venerable V12 that has come to the end of it's time. Hard to believe that the big 6.5L lump powering todays 210+mph cars started out life as a 3.5L in the 350GT back in the mid 60's!

Times change and obviously the old dear had come as far as it could both in terms of power and emmissions so something new will have to be pretty special to fill its boots!

Roll on next year for some looks at what Lamborghini (and not some graphic designer who thinks he 'might' know) finally serve us up. I'm waiting with baited breath. Can you tel that I'm a total Lambo nut?!

#11 ·
No, just the Lambo drivers.

The Ferrari drivers I've met have been super cool, super discrete low key individuals. The Lambo drivers are cocks.

The Porsche drivers are just regular people who spent their money on their car instead of stupid **** like flat screen TV home entertainment centers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.