Raised Hood Scoop - Everything Celica screwing me over - NewCelica.org Forum

Install Guides Parts Catalog Gallery Tech Info

Go Back   NewCelica.org Forum > Classifieds > Buyer & Seller Feedback

Buyer & Seller Feedback Rate Buyers/Sellers Here.

Support NCO
Google

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2003, 01:05 AM   #1
djtmalta

Raised Hood Scoop - Everything Celica screwing me over

Where can I buy a raised hood scoop besides from everythingcelica.com ? I ordered there carbon fiber one about 1 month ago and still havent gotten it yet.. I have written them probably about 10 e-mails and they never responded to 1.. Not even 1. I then left an e-mail telling them that I was going to call my credit card company and get the charges reveresed and then guess what happen.. I get this phone call from this guy at Everythingcelica.com saying that he has been writing back to me and he doesnt know why I havent been recieving the e-mails and blaa blaaa blaaa.. then he says the part had to be ordered from the manufactuer.. Then he tells me it will be in his hand in a week and I should get in within 5 days. That was weeks ago, and they are still not returning my e-mails or even calling me anymore...

Who else sells raised hood scoops, carbon fiber or regular for my 00 celica gt?

~David
djtmalta is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2003, 01:41 AM   #2
iMPULSZE

--
iMPULSZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 04:42 AM   #3
SexyCelica

Send a message via AIM to SexyCelica
Issac (owner of everycelica.com) seems like a good guy, I don't know whats going on. All their hoodscoops and wings come from Beto (TRD-GT on this board) he has a website www.thelostirican.com, I ordered from him with no problems, just their email response doesn't seem to be too fast.

edit- I didn't see the carbon fiber part, I think all he makes are fiberglass ones

Last edited by SexyCelica; 07-11-2003 at 04:46 AM..
SexyCelica is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2003, 11:21 AM   #4
RedNOSceli

I have one, a regular one...110 shipped ant its all yours...just needs paint
RedNOSceli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 11:30 AM   #5
BiZzyCeLiGT

Send a message via AIM to BiZzyCeLiGT
you can get the cf raised from www.importfan.com i think they are on special for $99 right now. Or like sexycelica said, get the fiberglass one from TRD-GT (www.thelostrican.com)
03 Honda CBR600RR

BiZzyCeLiGT is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 03:48 PM   #6
BETGTS21

hey djtmalta, your not alone, i ordered from everythingcelica in may, i still havent got my shippment, isaac even called me, nice guy, never got a call again regarding my stuff?
now i just want my $425.00 back!!!
BETGTS21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 04:23 PM   #7
oONoGoAutoOo

i dont think issaac would intentionally rip you guys off. just let him know, and he'll do whatever it takes to make u guys satisfied!
oONoGoAutoOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 04:30 PM   #8
xover22

Send a message via AIM to xover22
Sky Pham also sells them... great to work with...

xover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 04:47 PM   #9
TRD-GT

i am SURE I ISAAC, WONT RIP YOU OFF. if he hasnt shipped it yet its because some how it is backordered and on the way, or something along those lines. i am so sure he wont rip you off that if he does, i will send you one of mine for free.
thx
beto

sometimes i get so many emails i feel like killing myself, i do what i can and then some, but is ever enough
lol
TRD-GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 07:59 PM   #10
djtmalta

money back

hey, to the dude who ordered the thing that cost like $450.00 from everythingcelica.com or anyone that ordered anything that has used a credit card to purchase ANYTHING, all you have to do is call your credit card company and have the charges reveresed... I am not doing it yet, cause he is the ONLY one that sells carbon fiber hood scoops made specially for 00 and up celica's....

If there was someone else out there who sold them, i would call my credit card company up and file a fraud claim against everythingcelica.com. I have done that plenty of times to companies that fuked me over and did not deliver or charged me over than what they said...

Your credit card company is always 100% on your side as long as your not lying about the product not comming in, or them charging you too much... So basically, if what you ordered from everythingcelica.com can be purchased somewhere else, I would call my credit card company and file fraud charges, get my money back and order from a different company.

-David
Old 07-11-2003, 08:25 PM   #11
djtmalta

Also... to those who know the owner of EverythingCelica.com... I hope you inform him that many of his customers are upset at his business practices and customer support..Everythingcelica.com has the WORST customer support I have EVER seen in a "company". They do not even reply to e-mails.. thats just fuked up..

~david
Old 07-12-2003, 12:11 PM   #12
deviant

the scoop i got from ecelica last summer (just got painted couple months ago) had tons of facking holes and pockets in the fiberglass, and fitment if FAR FAR FAR from perfect (good size gaps on two corners). that and the two pointed parts in the front weren't even shaped the same, one is rounded off, the other is pointed. what the F U ( K ?!?...ah well, still looks good on the car as long as you don't inspect it too closely in good lighting, but i will be getting a real c-one scoop in a few months when i'm making bank, of course that will be along with all the other mods i want to do to my car. damn i can't wait
deviant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 08:36 PM   #13
Throttle

I had the same problem with everythingcelica when I purchased my hood scoop last year. It took about 2 months until I got it and Isaac never answered any of my emails until I slandered him on this message board. When I finally did get the scoop it was warped, pitted, and the fitment was terrible. My body shop charged me close to $100 to fill in the pin holes and reshape the scoop until it fit correctly. The scoop does look good on the car but I would not buy anything from this company again!

2000 Celica GTS Suspension Mods
Tein SS-P & EDFC|Hotchkis Comp Sways|RMM Front Strut Brace|TRD 3 Pt Rear Brace|Hypermotive Rear Underbrace|Front ES Poly Bushing Kit|Rear Prothane Poly Bushing Kit|Adjustable End Links|SpeedFried Roll-Couple Adjuster Kit|SpeedFried Rear Alum Control Arm Bushings|C-One Motor Mounts|Kaaz LSD|Hoosier A6's|Corner Balanced

G-Tech Pro RR Recorded 1.14 Lateral G's On Street Tires!
Throttle is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 10:16 PM   #14
SexyCelica

deviant and Throttle- Everythingcelica doesn't make anything, they are just resellers the hoodscoops come from beto and mine was perfect when I recievied it so I'm thinking it might of been from another source.

EDIT- Never mind, the hoodscoops come from MBAutosport (which is probably why the fitment is so terrible). I retract my earlier statement

Last edited by SexyCelica; 07-13-2003 at 09:57 AM..
SexyCelica is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2003, 02:16 AM   #15
djtmalta

Sound like everything celica.com is a pretty ****ty company... I can say that for the most part because I have NEVER seen WORSER customer service in a company since them.. Absolutely terrible customer service. I am gonna call my credit card company monday to get my credit card charges reversed and file fraudlant charges
Old 07-13-2003, 08:57 AM   #16
LaW

Send a message via ICQ to LaW Send a message via AIM to LaW
LOL "worser" I have never seen such poor writing

They are not really a full blown business just a website selling ****. I have not heard many bad things about it anyway. You hear more bad then good because the people that have had good experiene have no reason to complain.

Once you get the credic card charges reversed what is the point of filing fraudulant charges? If you can't get your money back then you file fraud, once you have your money back you pretty much would not have a case for it.
Old 07-13-2003, 11:41 AM   #17
tofu

Send a message via AIM to tofu
hey, just go on the boards and post a thread asking for ur money back (it seems like its the only place he responds). issaac is a nice guy, he'll refund u all ur money. unfortunatly i had to do this also when ordering gauges from him cuz it took too long. theres no need to file any fraud report
Old 07-13-2003, 11:41 AM   #18
djtmalta

First of all LAW, don't go trying to correct my writing on this board. When you wrote the following: "LOL "worser" I have never seen such poor writing"

When I write in message boards I use slang so don't worry about how I spell or word stuff.. you got the meaning, live with it. Nothing more annoying than an anal retentive jerk off like yourself who likes to correct other peoples spelling and grammar on message boards!!!!

And even if I do get my money back, I will charge fraud. That way it keeps my credit card company from doing business with everythingcelica.com. In turn saves a lot of people the hassle me and others have been and gone through.

The dude needs to get he act together and act like a professional.. we are not buying $2.00 Magic the Gathering Cards off him, but 4 and 5 hundred dollars high price items... His customer service is "WORSER" than any other web site I have yet to come across..

Please, people that know this dude, let him know that his customers are less than pleased and are ready to get their money back and file fraud.

~david
Old 07-13-2003, 03:46 PM   #19
id242

Quote:
Originally posted by tofu
hey, just go on the boards and post a thread asking for ur money back (it seems like its the only place he responds). issaac is a nice guy, he'll refund u all ur money. unfortunatly i had to do this also when ordering gauges from him cuz it took too long. theres no need to file any fraud report
RE: AC Autotecnic Reverse Indiglo Gauges

At the beginning of June, EverythingCelica had placed a large order to replenish our inventory of your ordered AC Autotecnic Reverse Indiglo Gauges (We deal directly with the manufacture, AC Autotecnic). A week had gone by and we didn
id242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2003, 06:58 PM   #20
id242

David (djtmalta), Attached is are the details of your order placed Saturday June 14th, at 5pm

Since this product is on Backorder as stated at...
http://www.everythingcelica.com/cata...roducts_id=137

And you had chosen to not wait untill this item has returned to inventory, we had refunded your payment back in full ($189.00) as per your request - Paypal Refund Transaction ID # 26P40048YN090310W

Best Regards,
EverythingCelica Store

Last edited by id242; 07-13-2003 at 07:04 PM..
Old 07-13-2003, 08:36 PM   #21
celica001

i just wanted to step in on this thread, i got my TRD spoiler from ecelica.com, and my hood scoop. All made by Beto. It took about 4-5 weeks to get my TRD spoiler, but let me tell u, i love it, VERY satisfied and VERY good quality, my hoodscoop had some holes, but hell, it came out fawkin great if u give it to a body sshop with some good knowledge of fiberglass, thankfully the one by me are the best. yes i paid $$$ for it to come out good, but the build quality is excellent, but i had NO PROBLEMS with ecelica.com, they alwasyr esponded to me in a timely fashion, and BETO makes some great replica items for our cars, thanks to them i didnt need to pay big bucks for a TRD spoiler. peace.

p.s.- about three months beto told me that the orders for the hoodscoop are always crazy, but come on people, thats expected, they are one of the easiest mods out there, and people buy em, ALL AT ONCE! lol keep up the good work Beto peace.
celica001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2003, 10:38 PM   #22
Whatman

I agree with celica001

I have bought a lot of stuff from everythingcelica and have never had a problem. They have been great to do business with.

So hasnt Beto. I ordered my scoop,hood spoilers and c-one spoiler. Everything was in great shape except for the spoiler but was the fault of the shipping company. And Beto was very accomodating throughout the whole process.

Sorry to hear about your problems, but unfortunately it does happen from time to time.

Last edited by Whatman; 07-13-2003 at 10:40 PM..
Whatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2003, 06:19 PM   #23
djtmalta

Like I said earlier... im sure the guy/people that run everything celica are not frauds, they just have VERY bad business practice's. Item I ordered at the time did NOT say that it was on backorder.. I had to figure that out by myself.. he did NOT e-mail to let me know this.. He also NEVER answered 1 of my 20 or so e-mails that I kept writing... very bad customer service.. I would rather pay a few dollars more somewhere else to be reassured im not getting screwed with my order and money. I will not buy anything of off everythingcelica.com again.

David
Old 07-14-2003, 06:21 PM   #24
djtmalta

"my hoodscoop had some holes, but hell, it came out fawkin great if u give it to a body sshop with some good knowledge of fiberglass" quoting celica001...

Screw that sh*t, when I pay that much money for an item, there better not be ANY damn holes in it or its going right back to where it came.. You think the body shop is gonna fix those holes for free... fat chance...
Old 07-14-2003, 07:10 PM   #25
id242

Holes are easy to fix...
spatchula and putty - total cost to whoever is doing it, $5

This is why since February 2003 (four months after we first started selling them), all hoodscoops that are shipped from EverythingCelica have been checked for fitment on a factory Genuine Toyota Celica stock hood and for any type of flaws - we send back to the manufacture all of the scoops that look like they might have damage down the line (ANYTHING CRACKED or WARPED). For the scoops that only have the pin-holes - we professionally putty the areas, prep and prime them... so all you have to do is take them to your bodyshop for paint and simple 5 minutes install.

End of 2002, EverythingCelica was learning exactly what people expect out of the hoodscoops - we've now taken this a few steps further and given what people want. This task usually takes a few minutes of the week to do to about 4 hoodscoops in the batch of 15 a week that we are currently shipping

Last edited by id242; 07-14-2003 at 07:13 PM..
Old 07-14-2003, 08:16 PM   #26
djtmalta

If you don't see any reason to carry on this convo then why are you continuing to write.. Also , you never mentioned your horride customer service.. can't expalin that one away can you?

Last edited by djtmalta; 07-14-2003 at 08:34 PM..
Old 07-14-2003, 11:06 PM   #27
id242

Quote:
Originally posted by djtmalta
If you don't see any reason to carry on this convo then why are you continuing to write.. Also , you never mentioned your horride customer service.. can't expalin that one away can you?
read above in my replies... its explaned in detail

djtmalta, refunding your payment for the item that had been on backorder because you chose not to wait for restock is a part of customer service - your money was refunded the same day I saw you request in this thread.

This is my last reply since your problem in this mater has already been solved in more ways than one.
Old 07-15-2003, 12:15 AM   #28
djtmalta

What about the 20 or so e-mails I sent you asking for updates.. never heard anything back from you guys.. thats the shi*ty customer service I was talking about... how do you expect customers to wait when you don't update them, I had NO IDEA the damn thing was on backorder until I checked for myself..I think what you need to do is buy is the book called .. "Starting and running a business for Dummies" at amazon.com

I am not the only one on here complaining about your customer service, so don't make it out like I am the only one. Read the boards..

This is my last e-mail also, just want others to know what crappy customer service you offer, as I have explained "in more ways than one."
Old 07-18-2003, 08:01 AM   #29
cvt

Quote:
Originally posted by djtmalta
What about the 20 or so e-mails I sent you asking for updates.. never heard anything back from you guys.. thats the shi*ty customer service I was talking about... how do you expect customers to wait when you don't update them, I had NO IDEA the damn thing was on backorder until I checked for myself..I think what you need to do is buy is the book called .. "Starting and running a business for Dummies" at amazon.com

I am not the only one on here complaining about your customer service, so don't make it out like I am the only one. Read the boards..

This is my last e-mail also, just want others to know what crappy customer service you offer, as I have explained "in more ways than one."
strange...i know ecelica.com had some email problems but all that has been rectified. i understand you didn't get what you want and as the customer you should get what you want. but there have been A LOT of people who have dealt with ecelica and Isaac in particular and they are very satisfied. When i deal with him he is always very courteous and goes above and beyond what is expected from an internet store (i.e. he hand delivers me all the stuff, gives me free items to go along with the things i ordered...such as trd license plates, decals, etc.). many peole at ecelic.com who have shopped there are quite happy with the service. there are many factors as to why you didn't get what you want...but ecelica.com having terrible customer service is a bit uncalled for. if that were true then i guess he treats 1/2 of his customers with the highest regard while the ignores the other half. this doesn't make sense...isaac works all day everyday to give us the best service.
cvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 03:34 PM   #30
Lark03

Send a message via AIM to Lark03
i just got my raised CF hood scoop, a month an a half after i ordered it (was only supposed to take 4-7 days)

well... i would like to send it back since there is a blue spot (bout 2 inches long) on the top, and where the CF ends there are huge white line.... the hood scoop is terrible and i have no way of getting in contact with them

Lark

oh yea, i am still waiting on the REST of my order that has yet to come (out of my $1,720 bill.... $180 of it has been received.... dont you love the feeling of being ripped off)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ShadowGT-S
[B]I have a dream
Lark03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 04:32 PM   #31
SexyCelica

ouch, just what did you order??
Old 07-24-2003, 09:26 PM   #32
Lark03

Kaminari wing w/ CF insert
Invader hood
Bomex Powered Mirrors
CF Raised Hoodscoop
an the hood pins

[B]I have a dream
Old 07-31-2003, 02:20 PM   #33
Chiznarles

djmalta, reading ur posts gives me a headache.. he refunded ur money in full.. what else more do you want?! geez

its not like he's gonna pay you more money to shut your a$$ up.. man if businesses could screen their buyers on i'm sure you'd be on a buyer blacklist..

you got ur money back in full, thats all u can ask for and thats all he's obligated to return to you.
Chiznarles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 02:20 PM   #34
Chiznarles

djmalta, reading ur posts gives me a headache.. he refunded ur money in full.. what else more do you want?! geez

its not like he's gonna pay you more money to shut your a$$ up.. man if businesses could screen their buyers on i'm sure you'd be on a buyer blacklist..

you got ur money back in full, thats all u can ask for and thats all he's obligated to return to you.
Chiznarles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 04:11 PM   #35
xeroslash

<---- Isaac

xeroslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 04:32 PM   #36
cvt

xeroslash, i noticed you were putting those posts related to ecelica.com and isaac. may i ask why? the reson i am asking is that it seems you have a problem with him. maybe you bought something and didn't get it. my name is christian by the way and if there is anything i could do to help let me know.
cvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 09:49 AM   #37
Lark03

[QUOTE]Originally posted by id242
[B]RE: AC Autotecnic Reverse Indiglo Gauges

At the beginning of June, EverythingCelica had placed a large order to replenish our inventory of your ordered AC Autotecnic Reverse Indiglo Gauges (We deal directly with the manufacture, AC Autotecnic). A week had gone by and we didn

[B]I have a dream