Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
*Classified Forum Rules* READ BEFORE POSTING OR YOUR THREAD WILL BE CLOSED
ATTENTION: ALL CLASSIFIED FORUM USERS
Before attempting to purchase ANY item listed, please visit our "Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum" to obtain any information relevant to the participants as well as the ~~OFFICIAL~~ Shady sellers list. By signing up with NewCelica.org you abide to the rules that have been put in place.
Please make sure you take the time to read the following rules as they will keep you being a member on these forums.
1. PICTURE OF ACTUAL PRODUCTS FOR SALE IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST, WITH YOUR USERNAME AND NEWCELICA.ORG, WRITTEN ON A PIECE OF PAPER
- Pictures of actual product is required when creating a thread.
- You must also include in the picture a piece of paper, with your username and NewCelica.org, or NC.org written down on it. This is to verify that it is your actual product and not a copied image found on the internet. If you have the time to create a thread for an item that you are trying to sell, then you have time to post pictures up with this requested information.
- This applies to "local only" sales and interest threads as well.
- No exceptions. You are supposed to read rules before creating your first thread. Failure to follow this rule will lead to your thread being closed without notice and at my own discretion.
2. TO SELL, YOU MUST SHOW YOUR LOCATION
- Potential buyers will want to be able to evaluate how much shipping fees can amount to when buying your part. Therefore, you MUST add your full location in your profile. Your location tag must include a City AND State (or Country). No Zip Codes, or Area Codes.
- These settings can be added under the "Edit user profile" tab of your private profile.
3. NO SELLING IF ANY OPEN BUYER/SELLER DISPUTES ARE UNRESOLVED
- If you have a bad buyer or seller dispute open you will NOT be allowed to sell on NewCelica.org until the problem is resolved and confirmed by both parties. Any active and open threads in any classified section on NewCelica.org will be closed or temporarily deleted.
- Open issues must be publicly resolved in the feedback section of the classifieds, under moderator supervision.
4. LIMITED QUANTITIES ONLY
- Limited quantities shall be listed in this Classified forum only. Items listed for sale by members in multiple quantities will be closed, and investigated by the sites moderators and or Administrators. Therefore, one member should plausibly only have one Injen intake for sale from his/her vehicle... Not two or more. This is cause for belief in an operative business, not disclosed to the staff of NewCelica.org. This will not be tolerated!
GENERAL POSTING RULES
5. RESPECT ALL MEMBERS
- This includes not flaming one another, cursing, and arguing over petty conversations.
- You may debate over important topics, such as finding a cheaper price or price comparing, but calling one names for their opinion is not allowed.
- If a user infraction is given by an site moderator, don't argue it in the forum, PM the moderator in question. Administrators have final say when it comes to infractions (this includes suspensions and bans).
- Treat others with the same respect you would want in return.
6. NO DUPLICATE POSTING
- Each post has a correct forum, if you're not positive which forum to post in then choose one and if its incorrect a member of the moderating staff will move your post to the correct location.
- All posting made in conjunction with this forum shall go within their appropriate forum.
7. NO OFF-TOPIC AND UNNECESSARY POSTS
- If the thread is ancient, feel free to assume that product has been sold. There is no need to bring up a 3 month old thread from 4 pages back. If you still have hope that the product is still for sale, try PM-ing the seller.
- Do not hijack another member’s thread. Feel free to start your own thread, if you are selling the same product.
- If the conversation has somehow shifted away from the product being sold in the first post, you are “off-topic.” This includes talking about another product, talking about your own car, etc.
- Stop being a baby. If someone bashes you or a product without merit, just ignore it and contact a forum Moderator and request your thread be cleaned up.
- Proofread before you post. There’s no need for multiple back-to-back posts. Also, proofreading is a good idea anyways. It might prevent some of you guys from looking like idiots. Basically think before you speak.
8. NO BASHING
- We don’t mind if you have something informative to say about the product. If the product itself is detrimental to the car, both the potential buyers and the seller might want to know this.
- If you think the price for a product is not fair market value (i.e. too high), it’s fine to let the seller know. You don’t have to be a jerk when doing it, nor should you post links to other websites with that item for sale. Don't ruin the seller's thread and let other buyers do their own research.
- Please do not follow the same person around, insulting him/or her every time that person posts in the For Sale Forum.
- Please do not post in a thread when you have no interest in or intention to buy the product. A “bump” is fine. A positive endorsement of a good seller is fine.
- Please do not compare the product being sold with products not being sold. If you want to get into this conversation, there are many other forums that this conversation is proper for.
9. THREAD EDIT AND DELETION HAVE BEEN DISABLED
- The Edit and Thread Deletion options have been turned off in the For Sale Forums as too many members of our site were being victimized by fraudulent sellers. By disabling these features, users can no longer post an item for sale, and then edit or delete a thread when they've received payment, leaving the purchaser with no valid point of contact, or claim in court. Simply state that the item has: "Been Sold", "No Longer For Sale", or "No Longer Available". Then allow the thread to die on it's own. Also, please be aware when posting your threads, not to make errors, or a miscommunication of the information within. You cannot edit your thread if you do so. Therefore, get it right the first time. If you posted incorrect information or similar, simply reply to your own thread, with the correct information so buyers are aware.
ATTENTION BUSINESS OWNERS
All performance shop owners/employees, in correlation with but not limited to online performance sellers/distributors: there shall be no Advertisement of said shop or website on www.newcelica.org.
If said shop wishes to sell ANY items through www.newcelica.org or any of it's forums therein, said shop must comply with site regulations pertaining to site sponsorship. To obtain information about becoming a site sponsor, enabling unlimited advertisement as well as selling rights to said company, please contact our Webmaster Forumadmin, or the site owners Larryd and Nemrac.
Failure to do so can result in a ban.
- Site Administration Staff
NewCelica.org Moderating Staff have the right to change the rules at anytime, so it's up to you to check the rules from time to time. Failure to follow in the rules will lead to consequences. Being a member of a forum is a privilege not a right. Please do your part in conjunction with keeping the forum within guidelines.
NewCelica.org is not held responsible for any transactions that occur on this site. We are only here to help sellers sell to buyers. Any transactions that occur is out of our hands, please do your research on a seller before you send your payment. If any fraud or scamming occurs, we will try to help you with your scenario, but cannot be accountable for the damages that have occurred.
Want To Buy Ads: Any post requesting items said member is Wanting To Buy or WTB.
Parts For Sale: Any post which you assume responsibility as the seller. Where said member is requesting a trade of automotive products and/or gauging interest in a certain item plausible for selling.
Cars For Sale: Any post which you assume responsibility as the seller. Where said member is requesting a trade of cars and/or gauging interest in a certain item plausible for selling.
Flea Market: Any post in which you assume responsibility as the seller. Where said member is requesting a trade of non-automotive related products and/or gauging interest in a certain item plausible for selling.
--Blitz Japan Supercharged--Built 2ZZ MT swap--Quaife LSD--TRD--WingsWest--BRS hood--AeroCatch--Carbign Craft--
--03 interior swap--Tuned Innovations--Optima--Stinger--OEM HID--PIAA--Hotchkis--Hypermotive--Tanabe--
--Tein--KYB--StopTech--AEM/Powerslot--EBC--Volk Racing GT-C--Toyo--Alpine--RedlineGoods--LEDmod--
"Sharper than a page of Oscar Wilde's witticisms that has been rolled up into a point, sprinkled with lemon juice and jabbed into someone's eye."
Last edited by Omnious; 01-03-2015 at 10:51 AM..