FS: My 2001 Celica GTS 6-spd 70K NYC ('03+ int/ext, Trial, TRD, JDM, and more) - NewCelica.org Forum

Install Guides Parts Catalog Gallery Tech Info

Go Back   NewCelica.org Forum > Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Cars For Sale

Cars For Sale Selling Your Car?

Support NCO
Google
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 11:19 PM   #1
evil eye

FS: My 2001 Celica GTS 6-spd 70K NYC ('03+ int/ext, Trial, TRD, JDM, and more)

Hello all! It pains me to say this, but is my 2001 Toyota Celica GTS with 6-speed manual transmission is up for sale. I am the original owner of this vehicle. The car was purchased in August of 2001 with 5 miles on the clock. The car now has 70,500 miles on it. Car has never been raced on the street or track, never saw a burnout, and never abused in any way shape or form. I built this car to look fast and badass, little else. Look at my mod list for proof as it's mostly cosmetic. The car was used to commute from Queens to Long Island mostly. Car has also been to Florida twice, Boston three times, and DC once, so a lot of it's miles are from the highway as you can see. Oil is changed regularly every 3,000 miles, non-synthetic. Car has never been smoked in and the interior is very clean and mostly scratch free. Nothing looks worn or old except for the front seats which were given to me when I sold my Brides. The leather could use some treatment, but overall not bad at all. This was not a mechanic's car so you won't see a greasy, dirty steering wheel or interior here. I'm very anal about stuff like that. This car was never involved in an accident, aside from some bumps and hits while parked that were since fixed. The title is clean. This was the best year to own a Celica as most issues/bugs with the '00 models were fixed in '01 and the rev limiter is higher than '02 and you still have the tight shift gates. It's also not drive by wire like 03+.

The car has never given me any problems. I broke it in for it's first 1,000 miles, keeping it at 55mph and never taking it over 4,000 RPM's as Toyota recommended in the owners manual. This car was very babied. I intended to keep this car forever, but my plans have changed. My loss, your gain. The only issue I ever had in 10 years of ownership was the thermostat died on me, but was replaced soon after with original Toyota parts. No expense was ever spared on this car and for those of you who know me here, know this is true. In the last year and a half, the car has seen bumper abuse thanks to parking it on Queens streets. The front bumper could use a repaint, however the rear is excellent. There are a couple of dings on each side of the rear panels, along with some scratches on the front fenders but nothing major. This car still gets looks and stares by everyone who sees it and most are shocked when I tell them it's a 10 year old Celica. The car still looks good and better than 90% of what's on the road today, especially beat up 7th gens. For the last 6+ months it has been sitting in my parents garage as I have since purchased an Audi A4 for use as my daily driver. The battery was just purchased 3 weeks ago, so it's practically new still. Since it's garaged now, the miles will pretty much stay the same, aside from some occasional weekend driving. I love this car, but it's time for me to move on to something bigger and badder.

For now, I will be selling the car as is, all mods included. I will start to remove mods and part out only if there is little interest in the car as a whole. With that being said, this car has some of the best parts offered on the Celica. As you can see from my mod list, the car has a full 2003+ black interior, along with 2003+ black rear cloth seats (front seats are 2001 leather), 2003+ OEM HID headlamps, and a 2003+ hatch handle. I'll even throw in a seat of 2003+ tails to spice up this sale. For all intents and purposes, this car looks like a 2003+ but with all the juicy inner workings of a tried and true '01. Best of both worlds. My mod list is below as well as a few pics. Everything on my car is authentic, I can't stress that enough. Like I said before, I spared no expense. I'll take some more detailed pics soon. This was my first new car, and it's the first time I ever had to sell a car, so go easy on me if I missed any details. As I'm the original owner, I know everything about this car. I'm sure I'm forgetting some details here but feel free to ask me any questions you may have, I would be happy to answer them! I'm asking for $12,000 and I'm willing to drive it a good distance if serious. I think it's a fair price considering the rarity of a 2001 6-spd GTS that was babied and has about $15,000 in quality mods. I'd love to see this car go to an enthusiast so I'm listing it here and only here for right now. Please take my baby to a good home!

***Again all parts are AUTHENTIC***

Trial Try-Force V1 front bumper
Trial Try-Force V1 side skirts
Trial Try-Force V1 rear bumper
Currently wingless, but will throw in stock wing for free (needs repaint)
Trial carbon fiber canards (one was backed into and removed from car, still have it though but it's damaged)
Nexo PX5 18x7.5 +35 offset (hyper silver) with Nexxus 225/40/18
TRD exhaust
TRD springs
TRD fuel door/cap
TRD 4 piston big brake kit w/ Hawk ST-40 street pads
2003 OEM HID Headlamps w/ Acura TSX lens swapped in (more sharper and purple cutoff than stock)
2003 hatch handle
JDM Sidemarkers
JDM Kareha badge (elder/advanced driver)
C-ONE underpanel
Redded out 2001 tails (will throw in 2003 OEM red tails for free)
Stoptech slotted rotors (rear)
Stoptech stainless steel brake lines
Hawk brake pads (rear)
Rays black lugnuts
AEM V2 CAI - Blue
Polished Intake Manifold
Polished Throttle Body
Top Shop carbon fiber center console (complete)
Top Shop carbon fiber headliner
Top Shop carbon fiber moonroof control panel
Top Shop carbon fiber door inserts
Top Shop carbon fiber a-pillars
Custom carbon fiber wrapped AC vents
2003 complete interior swap (black)
2003 rear cloth seats (black)
HVAC decals for center console (silver)
JDM 2003 black/carbon black door sills
TRD black/black steering wheel
Kenwood DDX-7017 HU
OEM double din radio trim
Custom Ashtray Switches (black/red)
Playstation 2 (slim) with power inverter
B&M Short Shifter
Kumosport Bushings
Custom 6-speed shift plate (chrome/black)
Razo brushed alluminum weighted shift ball
Custom brushed alluminum air vent rings (x4)
Plasmaglow Fusion 7 Color LED underbody kit
Dooly's white LED dome light conversion
Dooly's Enzo style gauge face silver/black/red
Center tach conversion
Red Gauge Needles
Red LED conversion in gauge cluster/ window switch
Red LED AC conversion
Red cigarette lighter condom
White LED ac/defrost buttons
Red filtered '03 clock
VVTL-I warning decals for sunvisors
Black fabric painted sunvisors
Black TRD shoulder pads
Matte black Toyota emblem (front)
Black calipers (rear)
Black Key Techniques keyhole caps
S2000 Antenna
20% Tints
OEM fog lamps w/ Nokya H3 2500k yellow foglamp bulbs
Dooly's white LED license plate lights
Valeo Ultimate wipers (front)
Bosch wiper (rear)

There are more pics in my gallery, but they are mostly of my past modifications (hoods, lights, wheels, kits, etc). I will take new pics soon.

R.I.P. Matt Dasher
evil eye is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2010, 05:32 AM   #2
In4Chad

Send a message via AIM to In4Chad
oh my this car is a steal one
In4Chad is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-03-2010, 06:34 AM   #3
pnoygts

Good luck on the sale Joe!

00 Celica GTS SOLD

04 350Z 6SPD Roadster
pnoygts is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery

Old 07-03-2010, 08:11 AM   #4
Geist
One Final Storm

its sad to see her go, but nonetheless, good luck Joe! Beautiful celica, always taken care of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool Playen Bob View Post
Geist just happens to have great taste in the finer things for a celica.
Geist is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-03-2010, 08:14 AM   #5
gtskev

joe hate to see that ur selling, bump for a clean mean looking celica.gl w/the sale

SOLD!
current e90 328xi, 02 solara SE
01 GTS/6, 00 GTS/6, fx16 GTS x2, 86 ae86
gtskev is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-03-2010, 04:01 PM   #6
Aznboi812
Oh Hai

Send a message via Yahoo to Aznboi812
gl with sale. one of the best celica in the eastcoast
Aznboi812 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-03-2010, 08:19 PM   #7
Entranced

1) how much for the interior swap?
2) This is probably the cleanest Celica in the northeast! Meticulously maintained and only TOP DOLLAR spent on parts going into it! I have seen this car personally a few times and I can vouch that it is one clean ass ride! The front seats are what a 10 year old leather seat usually looks like, but could be improved with an inexpensive recondition.
3) an audi?!?! sell it and go for a lexus before it falls appart on you man.... once they get 4, 5 years old, everything starts to fall appart. I say this because I see it every day. I hope it is a lease!
4) GOOD LUCK JOE! Quality seller at it's finest!! You can't deal with a better guy. I hope you get what your looking for man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ronin View Post
power is like a drug......and I can't afford drugs because of this stupid car......Just say NO
Entranced is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-03-2010, 08:28 PM   #8
Gulls

that interior is amazing
well done
Gulls is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-03-2010, 08:30 PM   #9
WakeRider

This is nuts... i knew it was coming though....

bump for the cleanest celica on the east coast

The purchase list is WAY to long and expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznboi812 View Post
lol not going to sell the kazuma...i love it, but its not good for dates. it goes baaaaaaaaa baaaaaa....POP POP....baaaaaaaaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2way View Post
Stop dating sheep.
WakeRider is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-03-2010, 10:00 PM   #10
evil eye

Thanks for the love guys! It pains me to sell it believe me. I just hope it goes to a good home. I'm surprised it made any sense, I wrote it at 1am haha.

Oh Kev I know you wanted the interior man but that's one mod I'll never do again. What a pain it was to swap all that haha. And don't worry, the Audi is a brand new 2010 and it's a 3 year lease, it should last long enough!

R.I.P. Matt Dasher
Old 07-03-2010, 10:21 PM   #11
Crizzz

Really sad to see this day come for you Joe. But we all have to move on at some point in time.

With that said, and it pains me to say...if you do decide to part out please PM me, I'd probably buy a butt load from you. But i do wish you the best in selling. Hope you're able to get what you're looking for.
Crizzz is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-03-2010, 10:44 PM   #12
JT3

Oh my gosh! One of the best celica's i've seen. Good luck mate Looks like everyone's ready to pack up and leave
Old 07-04-2010, 07:07 AM   #13
evensen007

Do not like... End of an era!

evensen007 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-04-2010, 09:20 AM   #14
supracelica32

Send a message via AIM to supracelica32 Send a message via MSN to supracelica32
sad to see it go, but what you'll replace it with is well worth it!

good luck with the sale man.
Old 07-04-2010, 04:07 PM   #15
00toyogts

joe man, good luck... this is my favorite celica on the forum. ever.
#040 Spectra Mica Blue 2000 GT-S
****SOLD****
00toyogts is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-04-2010, 10:17 PM   #16
kickskid21

Would you let it go for $8,000 cash? I'm in Philadelphia and could come pick it up ASAP. Let me know if you're interested.
kickskid21 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-05-2010, 05:29 PM   #17
Geist
One Final Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickskid21 View Post
Would you let it go for $8,000 cash? I'm in Philadelphia and could come pick it up ASAP. Let me know if you're interested.
Don't lowball Joe, this Celica was babied and one of a kind. All high quality authentic parts, you won't find another one even close to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool Playen Bob View Post
Geist just happens to have great taste in the finer things for a celica.
Geist is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-06-2010, 07:42 AM   #18
evil eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickskid21 View Post
As much as I'd like tos ell this right away, that's too low for me to accept, I'm sorry. If you're really just interested in the car itself, I can strip most of the aftermarket parts off and sell it to you for $8k cash. The only thing I would leave on would be the '03 interior, simply because it's a pain to swap. It would also take me a while to bring it back to stock, but let me know if you're seriously interested via PM. We can take it from there. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geist View Post
Don't lowball Joe, this Celica was babied and one of a kind. All high quality authentic parts, you won't find another one even close to it.
Thanks Jen! I must admit, it's hard to find an '01 manual GTS with this few miles on it and condition. All of the local Celica's by me are sunfaded and beat up. And most Celica's on ebay/auto trader are GT trim, auto trans, and high mileage. I guarantee you won't find many '01 6-spd GTS' with '03 interiors either.

R.I.P. Matt Dasher
Old 07-06-2010, 07:45 AM   #19
Ddragon
The Shenron Moderator

I am hoping that the new owner will baby this and respect it just like you have man! Your celica is definitely one of a kind and one of my top favorites! I would keep tabs on it after you sell it lol...
Retrofit Yellow Lexus Lenses--------Signatures

Ddragon is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-06-2010, 07:46 AM   #20
evil eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crizzz View Post
Really sad to see this day come for you Joe. But we all have to move on at some point in time.

With that said, and it pains me to say...if you do decide to part out please PM me, I'd probably buy a butt load from you. But i do wish you the best in selling. Hope you're able to get what you're looking for.
Thanks Chris, and yes I will. I actually have a crapload of parts that were never installed that have to be sold. Look for the thread in the for sale forum in about a week. Just need to take pics of everything. And as always, we're talking quality authentic parts too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evensen007 View Post
Do not like... End of an era!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT3 View Post
Oh my gosh! One of the best celica's i've seen. Good luck mate Looks like everyone's ready to pack up and leave
Thank you! Yes, it's hard to leave, but I will still frequent the forums to see what the rest of you are up to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supracelica32 View Post
sad to see it go, but what you'll replace it with is well worth it!

good luck with the sale man.
I keep telling myself that the replacement makes this sale worth it. But until I have that new car this is going to be a rough time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00toyogts View Post
oe man, good luck... this is my favorite celica on the forum. ever.
Wow, thank you. That means a lot to me.

R.I.P. Matt Dasher
Old 07-06-2010, 07:55 AM   #21
Gootz311
00gts>03gts>04wrx>02wrx

Send a message via AIM to Gootz311
If I would have known you were throwing this up for sale, I wouldnt have bought this '03 a couple months ago!! Otherwise I would def. picked this up from you Joe.

....I may shuffle some things around to see if I can get this. Only thing I dont like is that its an '01. You may be getting a pm from me soon.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:08 AM   #22
Ddragon
The Shenron Moderator

Hey Frank if you get it, can I buy the fuel lid and center console off of you?
Retrofit Yellow Lexus Lenses--------Signatures

Ddragon is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-06-2010, 12:13 PM   #23
Crizzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil eye View Post
And as always, we're talking quality authentic parts too.
I wouldn't expect anything less from you, since you caught the same JDM bug that hit Eric many years ago. Anyways, PM sent.
Crizzz is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-07-2010, 06:11 AM   #24
lamboceliGTS
Banned

hahah 8K cash, stop smoking crack.
lamboceliGTS is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-07-2010, 07:28 AM   #25
WakeRider

Dammit Joe now I am tempted to buy this car from you. If only you could hold out one more year once I am done with school I would take it =p.

Quote:
lol not going to sell the kazuma...i love it, but its not good for dates. it goes baaaaaaaaa baaaaaa....POP POP....baaaaaaaaa
Quote:
Stop dating sheep.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:08 PM   #26
03GTSTRD

I am sad to see this car go. This car definitely is one of my all time favorites and was one of my inspirations. It pretty much sets the standards for a properly built Celica. I hope the next owner treats the car as well as you have, Joe. Good luck with the Audi! My friend has an 04 S4 and an 09 S5 and they are both awesome!!

Bye Bye GT-S and Hello Mustang GT.
03GTSTRD is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-08-2010, 05:06 PM   #27
breakablecookie

Send a message via AIM to breakablecookie
im 2 grand short of being able to buy your car but i might be able to get the rest of that money fast i will let you know! Always was a big fan of your car and have followed all of its stages
breakablecookie is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-09-2010, 11:27 AM   #28
TRlPPlN

Send a message via AIM to TRlPPlN Send a message via Yahoo to TRlPPlN
oh man, this sucks but i can relate to you on selling the car. i myself is thinking of doing the same thing. it's a hard decision to make specially when alot of heart and money was put into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gootz311 View Post
Only thing I dont like is that its an '01
are you crazy? 01 is the best year for celicas.

{the8M6syndicate} - 004
TRlPPlN is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-10-2010, 10:48 PM   #29
evil eye

Quote:
If I would have known you were throwing this up for sale, I wouldnt have bought this '03 a couple months ago!! Otherwise I would def. picked this up from you Joe.

....I may shuffle some things around to see if I can get this. Only thing I dont like is that its an '01. You may be getting a pm from me soon
Damn, if I knew you were looking I would have put it up sooner.

But why don't you like that it's an '01?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crizzz View Post
I wouldn't expect anything less from you, since you caught the same JDM bug that hit Eric many years ago. Anyways, PM sent.
You know it! PM replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeRider View Post
Dammit Joe now I am tempted to buy this car from you. If only you could hold out one more year once I am done with school I would take it =p.
Just graduate now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03GTSTRD View Post
I am sad to see this car go. This car definitely is one of my all time favorites and was one of my inspirations. It pretty much sets the standards for a properly built Celica. I hope the next owner treats the car as well as you have, Joe. Good luck with the Audi! My friend has an 04 S4 and an 09 S5 and they are both awesome!!
Thank you for those kind words, always means the world for me to hear that. Glad I did right with this car and the community.

Yeah I'm definitely an Audi fan I have to say. It's probably different elsewhere, but here in NYC there's not as many Audi's as there are BMW's and Mercedes, and I like that. It stands out in a crowd and I get good compliments on it. But I think most of that has to do with the LED headlamps. Car rides really well and just feels like high class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakablecookie View Post
im 2 grand short of being able to buy your car but i might be able to get the rest of that money fast i will let you know! Always was a big fan of your car and have followed all of its stages
Yes, definitely let me know. You're not that far away either. Keep in touch, I would love to sell this car before the end of summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRlPPlN View Post
are you crazy? 01 is the best year for celicas.
That's what I said!

R.I.P. Matt Dasher
Old 07-11-2010, 01:34 PM   #30
jdm_trd99

everyones getting rid of their celica now days, i felt your pain i love my celica but its just time to let go..your celica is still my top 1 favorite on this forum and looks so amazing when you had the sport m headlight...goodluck on the sale bro..

Evo X
jdm_trd99 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-12-2010, 08:47 PM   #31
Entranced

Quote:
Oh Kev I know you wanted the interior man but that's one mod I'll never do again. What a pain it was to swap all that haha. And don't worry, the Audi is a brand new 2010 and it's a 3 year lease, it should last long enough!

Quote:
I actually have a crapload of parts that were never installed that have to be sold. Look for the thread in the for sale forum in about a week
be sure to hit me up with a text or something when you post this <3

This car is worth every penny of his asking price, and NOTHING less! FWIW, My 01 has $150,000 and since I've had it (about 5 years, and 100k later) the only repair i've had to do on it was a new starter. THAT'S IT! most reliable car EVER! and you know it's legit when it's as clean as Joe keeps it! I just hope whoever gets it from you keeps it as well as you do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ronin View Post
power is like a drug......and I can't afford drugs because of this stupid car......Just say NO
Entranced is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-14-2010, 08:12 AM   #32
dumptransit

hi... is the car still available... pm me please.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:58 PM   #33
evil eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entranced View Post
This car is worth every penny of his asking price, and NOTHING less! FWIW, My 01 has $150,000 and since I've had it (about 5 years, and 100k later) the only repair i've had to do on it was a new starter. THAT'S IT! most reliable car EVER! and you know it's legit when it's as clean as Joe keeps it! I just hope whoever gets it from you keeps it as well as you do!
Kevin, thanks for the kind words! Yes, these cars are as reliable as they come. Never had an issue with it. It's all about good maintenance and care for your automobile people! As you said, I really hope the next owner cares for it as much as I do. This was my baby for almost a decade. I can't even remember how many times my ex was jealous of this car. She swore I loved it more than her... maybe she was right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm_trd99 View Post
everyones getting rid of their celica now days, i felt your pain i love my celica but its just time to let go..your celica is still my top 1 favorite on this forum and looks so amazing when you had the sport m headlight...goodluck on the sale bro..
Yeah, I agree. The pic in my sig was my favorite look for the car. The Sport M headlamps really change the look of the front end. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumptransit View Post
hi... is the car still available... pm me please.
Yes, the car is still available. PM replied!

R.I.P. Matt Dasher
Old 07-15-2010, 12:36 AM   #34
wtcnbrwndo4u

Send a message via AIM to wtcnbrwndo4u Send a message via Yahoo to wtcnbrwndo4u
Hey, uh, Joe. This couldn't have happened at a better time. Lol.

We need a new car and I might be the one getting it. I'm gonna talk to the old man about this, but I'm definitely interested. Haha.

wtcnbrwndo4u is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-15-2010, 12:21 PM   #35
wtcnbrwndo4u

Send a message via AIM to wtcnbrwndo4u Send a message via Yahoo to wtcnbrwndo4u
Oh, and, are there any pictures of your interior in light? Haha.
wtcnbrwndo4u is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-15-2010, 01:01 PM   #36
redlinee46s3

I never thought I'd see the day. If anyone is to buy a Celica this is definitely the one. Good luck with the sale, Joe.
redlinee46s3 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #37
In4Chad

Send a message via AIM to In4Chad
cmon dude 8k gtfo you got the best of both worlds 01 celica with high revlimit, non dbw, better shift gates with the nice all black 03 interior plus all the other jdm stuff, bump for one of the nicest and cleanest celica on this nc.org
In4Chad is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-20-2010, 07:04 AM   #38
evil eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtcnbrwndo4u View Post
Hey, uh, Joe. This couldn't have happened at a better time. Lol.

We need a new car and I might be the one getting it. I'm gonna talk to the old man about this, but I'm definitely interested. Haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtcnbrwndo4u View Post
Oh, and, are there any pictures of your interior in light? Haha.
Hey Sameer, I know we spoke about this on AIM, but let me know if you spoke to your dad about it yet. And yes, I definitely need to take some better pics of the interior. Will work on a photoshoot soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlinee46s3 View Post
I never thought I'd see the day. If anyone is to buy a Celica this is definitely the one. Good luck with the sale, Joe.
Whoa, blast from the past. Thanks Anton! Hope all is well with you. Does your brother still have your Celica? Want your modified Celcia/TSX projectors back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by In4Chad View Post
cmon dude 8k gtfo you got the best of both worlds 01 celica with high revlimit, non dbw, better shift gates with the nice all black 03 interior plus all the other jdm stuff, bump for one of the nicest and cleanest celica on this nc.org
Thanks man! My goal was to make it the best of both worlds. I hope the next owner enjoys the rarity of having it all, just as I did.

R.I.P. Matt Dasher
Old 07-20-2010, 07:05 AM   #39
evil eye

Lots of interest, but car is still for sale.

R.I.P. Matt Dasher
Old 07-20-2010, 01:44 PM   #40
redlinee46s3

Quote:
Whoa, blast from the past. Thanks Anton! Hope all is well with you. Does your brother still have your Celica? Want your modified Celcia/TSX projectors back?
I remember back in the day when I wanted to buy your TRD T3(?) wheels and you said you'd never get rid of them. The wheels are gone and the car is leaving too . I never thought you'd sell the car. My brother got rid of my Celica a while ago. I do miss the car. It's a blast to drive but you eventually grow out of it. I was wondering who had my TSX retro. You still have them? I have no use for them. I put TL projectors into my truck. What are you driving/buying now a days?

This is my truck.
redlinee46s3 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-24-2010, 07:58 AM   #41
Gootz311
00gts>03gts>04wrx>02wrx

Send a message via AIM to Gootz311

....I shud have been more patient. I really wanted this car.
Old 07-24-2010, 07:21 PM   #42
jr_castillo847

Send a message via Yahoo to jr_castillo847
Wait so what you do with your headights?

2001 Celica Gt-s 6MT Under Construction
l TRD l PPE l AEM l Fidanza l Techna-Fit l 3000k HID Kit l Energy Suspension l Jdm l Nokyo l
2003 Dodge Neon Srt-4(Current DD)
Light Mods 267hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthjet View Post
You inspire me.
jr_castillo847 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-25-2010, 02:01 PM   #43
WakeRider

sold them...

Quote:
Quote:
Stop dating sheep.
Old 07-25-2010, 02:21 PM   #44
edg3h_91

Bump good luck on the sale.. gorgeous celi.. where did you get the steering wheel?

01 Carbon Blue GT (Auto)
TRD Drop-in Filter/TRD Exhaust/Tint/Pioneer/MTX Terminator/PPE Header/2.5 in Midpipe w/Magnaflow Resonator
edg3h_91 is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-26-2010, 12:55 AM   #45
red>gt

Send a message via AIM to red>gt
I wish i had that kind of money

|Trial|TRD|Magnaflow|Tc|Viper|BlueBatMobile|Presti ge|H&R|
"the celica... look so fast... go so slow."
red>gt is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-26-2010, 02:03 AM   #46
Toxygene

Gonna see you over on Audizine with Sal and me?

Still, I wouldn't mind swapping out our clean GT for this clean GT-S but... can't work that with the wifey.

Import Car Performance Tuning Network
Toxygene is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-26-2010, 12:48 PM   #47
pitchblackgts

Send a message via AIM to pitchblackgts
would you be willing to sell the 03 tails and the clock? I could send you an extra clock I have. Wish I could buy this car in whole though

220whp GReddy S/C'ed
2000 Celica GT-S Trial
All Black Everything!
pitchblackgts is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-27-2010, 05:58 PM   #48
many
Maunder Minimum

Sad day indeed! My favourite celica of all time and a stand up guy too!
I still have your T3 wheels..they look sexy as hell and so light!
I'm in the same boat as you Joe, I never wanted to sell the celica but I have been thinking about it lately too!
Old 07-27-2010, 07:38 PM   #49
Toxygene

Quote:
Originally Posted by many View Post
I'm in the same boat as you Joe, I never wanted to sell the celica but I have been thinking about it lately too!
ARGGG, I want those wheels!!!! Hehe..

What are you checking out as a replacement for the Celica?

Import Car Performance Tuning Network
Toxygene is offline   View this Members' Photo Gallery
Old 07-27-2010, 09:24 PM   #50
evil eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlinee46s3 View Post
I remember back in the day when I wanted to buy your TRD T3(?) wheels and you said you'd never get rid of them. The wheels are gone and the car is leaving too . I never thought you'd sell the car. My brother got rid of my Celica a while ago. I do miss the car. It's a blast to drive but you eventually grow out of it. I was wondering who had my TSX retro. You still have them? I have no use for them. I put TL projectors into my truck. What are you driving/buying now a days?

This is my truck.
I know, I honestly thought I'd never get rid of this car either. And that's why I've treated few things better than I've treated this car. Honestly, never again. Any car purchased from here on out I will treat as if I'm replacing it in a few years. I'm probably better off not gettijng too attached to a car anyway. I'm sure I'll miss this car though. Just took it out for a spin to recharge the battery tonight. It really is fun to drive around town. That Tundra you have is badass, wow. Must be a better fit for Washington's seasons as opposed to the Celica. Currently driving a 2010 Audi A4 6-speed with Quattro. Needed something with 4 doors that can plow through the occasional snow storm. I'm looking to replace the Celica with a Lotus Exige. Figured I would keep it in the 2zz family. But I'm not getting it until I sell the Celica and everything else I have for it in the garage.

Quote:
....I shud have been more patient. I really wanted this car.
It's nevver too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_castillo847 View Post
Wait so what you do with your headights?
Sold them to a guy in Cali over 6 months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edg3h_91 View Post
Bump good luck on the sale.. gorgeous celi.. where did you get the steering wheel?
Thank you! Got the wheel from a former vendor on here, Ka Racing. He was able to get anything from Toyota of Japan. But he disappeared a few years ago and took a bunch of peoples money with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red>gt View Post
I wish i had that kind of money
Loan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxygene View Post
Gonna see you over on Audizine with Sal and me?

Still, I wouldn't mind swapping out our clean GT for this clean GT-S but... can't work that with the wifey.
I think I'm on Audizine actually, same name as on here. I have to doublecheck, it's been a while since I've been on the Audi forums. I'm trying not to mod this thing, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchblackgts View Post
would you be willing to sell the 03 tails and the clock? I could send you an extra clock I have. Wish I could buy this car in whole though
Hey, thanks for the interest, but I'm not looking to part out just yet, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by many View Post
Hey, thanks Many! Appreciate the kind words. Glad to see the T3's are alive and well! Those were the best wheels I ever owned in terms of fitment, weight, and looks. Continue to enjoy them for me. I hear ya on selling the car, once that seed gets planted it's hard to resist the temptation!

R.I.P. Matt Dasher
Closed Thread