NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year I was a site sponsor and had a group buy on these. The group buy has since ended obviously. After setting up my new apartment and cleaning through all my belongings here in FL, I saw my box that held these. There are 4 sitting in the box, I repeat 4, that is all that I have left and I am wanting to get rid of them as they are serving no purpose here and gotta go. I had sold them for $40 shipped back when I did the group buy, if you want to buy one of these, please shoot me a pm.

Pics of overlay:

BEFORE

AFTER

It is a fix for those with bad 00-02' sunroofs. No it is not see through as that would defeat the purpose of it. It is made using a solid glossy black 5-7 year outdoor vinyl. It also comes with easy to follow picture instructions on how to install it.

I am also open to trades if you have anything that is in the $40 range.

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill take one...do accept paypal?...if so whats your email
I sent you my paypal addy. Send me a pm on here once you sent the payment. Thanks!

Alright, as long as that goes through that means there are now 3 here left and as I said before these are the only ones I have as I am not making them again.

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2 left.

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
These are all gone!! Mod please close :wave:

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NVM.... one of the people decided not to go through with their purchase, this leaves me still with this one last lonely sunroof overlay sitting here needing a new home.

First person (here in america) to shoot me a pm gets it. The overlay + shipping is $40 (postal money order) or $43 (via paypal, extra 3 to cover paypal fees).

-greg

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sold to rammerjammer7

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cleared the pm box :wave: