NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i'm headed to my gf's place and after riding route 22 i take the jug handle and get on to a local road. I look behind my rear view mirror and i see this red civic up my ass. I'm like, whatever and i just keep driving with the speed of traffic. All of a sudden the van in front of me slam on his brakes. I usually keep a good distance from the cars in front of me, so without slaming on my brakes, i just abruptly brake so i can stop in time. While slowing down, I hear that stupid red civic behind me slam on his brakes and see him careen to the right lane to avoid rear ending my car. I'm then thinking to myself "thank god that civic didnt rear end me". The van makes a left and just as i started to get my car in to first gear the most unbelievable thing happened. The stupid kid in the civic comes next to me and had the nerve to start yelling at me. I'm not sure what he said due to the music i was listening to, but he sure did seem mad. I'm like wtf?!?! How is any of this my fault? He then guns his crappy little civic. I usually dont race but this kid was so stupid i couldnt just let him go on his merry little way. I gun it in 1st and i reach up to his rear bumper. I then shift in to 3rd b/c i've been having problems with 2nd lately. When I try to shift in to 2nd i run in to a wall and it doesnt let me shift. But anyway, i shift in to 3rd and i just blow him away. Unexpectedly some other dood behind me was gunning his eclipse too and also pulled ahead of the civic. The lane merged in to one shortly and i was at around 65 so i slowed down. I know some civics out there are quick, but this one was exceptionally slow. I dont even know why this kid even bothered let alone try to take on a gt-s :D

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by 2000gts6speed
I don't think he was racing you. He was probably just pissed for his own reasons.

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
Originally posted by 2000gts6speed
I don't think he was racing you. He was probably just pissed for his own reasons.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Tuppuguy
Well, i guess you might be right. He did seem pretty mad. Nevertheless, that kid sucked.
But he still trie to "out run" you in rage. You still owned :thumbup:

Stop picking on civics:nono:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.