NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys its time for me to buy a newer car. i have an 01 gt with a lot done to it. the body has 78k on it, and a main bearing went bad int he motor so a new motor is going in right now. the blue book on it is 5500 thousand i believe. a motos is on average about $1400 for this car, so if you would like it now, i will sell it for 3500 thousand the way it sits. It still runs, just taps extremely loud. I want 5 thousand if i put the motor in. You can see below I have VERY much done to the car. I won 2nd place in the 07 carlisle Performance and style show, and 3rd in the 07 Droptoberfest car show. I have proof of both. I have pictures that will be sent immediately on request if interested.

As of right now i am not parting out the car. These prices are rounded down for the most part of what i payed for them.

Mods:
Motor:
Stage II exedy Racing Clutch ($300) put in only 3 thousand miles ago
Ceramic coated NOPI header ($140)
Injen Short Ramintake($200)
Custom stainless steel piping to HKS hi-power muffler ($350)
Short throw shift kit ($60)

Exterior:
OEM style Carbon fiber hood ($500) could use new clear coat
fiberglass TRD immitation front bumper ($200) in primer needs paint
Authentic TRD sideskirts ($300) in primer needs paint
Veilside immitation rear bumper ($200) Painted but could use a touch up
TRD style rear wing (200)
17" Scion TC rims with Low pro z-rated faulken tires (i Payed $400 for this set)
Tein 2" lowering springs ($250)
JDM Sidemarkers ($60)
S2K antenna

Interior:
Sparco 4 pt. harnesses ($250)
sparco shift knob ($80)
Sony Explode head unit ($200)
a custom fiberglass rear seat delete with harnesses crossing into it and carpeted nicely
All painted black and silver interior
Suede headliner and A-pillars
Front and rear strut bars, and Interior B-pillar bar behind front seats just like a harness bar
Custom sub boxes fiberglassed to mold into the trunk painted silver.
2 12" infiniti kappa subs that are 1200 watts each, and a 600 watt orion amp.. i wasn't planning on including these but will for the right price.

I live in Pa around the kutztown, reading and Allentown area. Fell free to contact me with questions.

Zach

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are some from this past summer. Keep in mind now it has the authentic TRD side skirts, and a TRD look-alike front bumper from AIT racing. They are both primered in sherwin williams gray primer that actually looks decently close tot he paint for a primer.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also, the interior is now painted silver and black, and the center piece where the gauges are in the one interior picture must be replaced. i ripped it out and started to mold in my GPS, and never finished it, The piece would probably cost 5 bucks at a junk yard. Not pictured, it now has the real JDM side markers from japan now. you can see them on kamispeed.com . if your interested i can give you any details or answer any questions about the car you may have.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it is still available. It is in the shop right now, and i am probably getting the new motor put in, which is a 3400 dollar job approximately (1400 for the motor, and just under 2 grand for all the labor), so i'll be looking for about $5700 to $6000. If you have any questions, i can PM my number to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts