NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 Celica clock that I would like to trade for the orange one, if intersted send me a PM

The clock works fine and all... I just want the orange one since i feel its going match my interior better once I am done with it...

Its not really for sale, its for trade... I just couldnt find a "For Trade' forum sorry if its in the wrong section...

also I belive the green one can be turned into blue with a filter or somethin not too sure, since the allgencelica.com write up is down ATM and i never got a chance to look at it...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
located in California sorry I forgat
no price just want to trade...

·
Premium Member
4,518 Posts
Don't want to burst your bubble but.. there's no one in his right mind that will do this trade !

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
hahaha burst it many burst it wide open :)
It cost money to change its color, stock green one you can probably pick up at junkyards for free. Good luck on this trade :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
really??? I figured people would change to blue all the time, i guess ill just order a new one from toyota sometime next week if no one is sellign theirs or willing to trade...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh, Morgan Hill, California or
Modesto, California

Im basically in both...

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
many said:
Don't want to burst your bubble but.. there's no one in his right mind that will do this trade !
I traded a friend my orange for her green clock. It looks way better with my color scheme since my pioneer dvd player has green accents.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.